Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MOCKERS OUTSIDE OF AMERICA
(07-18-2013, 10:17 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I MUST check that out.

Edit: I noticed he authored a bestseller titled, 'An Idiot Abroad: CN's travels to Epcot.'

An apparent must-read?

Midwest trying to mock my intelligence is like a barnacle trying to mock the intelligence of a dolphin.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I would love to go to Europe one day...I think of the beauty of the landscapes, the incredible food, kind and good people. We don't have $$ to go out to eat right now let alone travel to Europe. Having your income decrease to less than 14 of what it was...yikes. I love your posts most of the time Ninja but don't be an ageist ...i'm a pretty cool ol' fart...
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(07-18-2013, 12:08 PM)pspence Wrote: I would love to go to Europe one day...I think of the beauty of the landscapes, the incredible food, kind and good people. We don't have $$ to go out to eat right now let alone travel to Europe. Having your income decrease to less than 14 of what it was...yikes. I love your posts most of the time Ninja but don't be an ageist ...i'm a pretty cool ol' fart...

I'm not ageist and I never mentioned your age.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.