Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Financial security
As you get older you tend to expect more financial security right? You've worked hard for a while now and you expect some reward now that are reaching, or have reached, middle age right?

What if you looked back, oh I don't know let's pick a number at random, 20 years! and realised you were making the same money or even less than you were two decades ago?

What would your assessment be?

Personally I would be thinking “I really fucked up bad!”
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Talking about money makes me very uncomfortable. I'd be fine with one & all thinking I didn't have a pot to piss in.

What would my assessment be? It would all depend on if I were happy or not.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
As a Brit I'm not happy about mentioning finances either but I have to ask “are you more financially solvent than you were twenty years ago?”

I ask for no financial detail just a general idea.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-17-2013, 05:27 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: “are you more financially solvent than you were twenty years ago?”

Yes BUT...

...I'm not going to diss money, everyone wants to enjoy a comfortable life but it doesn't mean the same thing to me that it means to most people. I want to be happy above all else. Happiness means more to me than a fat bank account, I feel that if I'm happy everything else will fall into place.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]