Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Crimes Quashed by Citizens

hah Fuckin' aye.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Arizona

[Image: 1ayoxall.jpg]

Police say Leonard Pennelas-Escobar had rolled his car on Interstate 10 when Trooper Edward Andersson stopped to help.

Escobar inexplicably opened fire on Andersson after the officer set up flares in a bid to get motorists to slow down. Then, he started beating the officer.

Thomas Yoxall (pictured above) was driving along and saw the trooper being assaulted. He retrieved a handgun from his vehicle and fired two shots at Escobar after he refused an order to stop attacking Andersson.

With Escobar incapacitated, Yoxall tended to the wounded trooper but was later drawn back into the dispute when Escobar got up and resumed his assault on Andersson, officials said. Yoxall then shot and killed Escobar (Escobar's girlfriend also died on the scene as a result of the roll-over crash).

Arizona has a “defense of third person” law that allows someone to use deadly force against another who is threatening or injuring a third person. It was not unusual that the 43-year-old was armed in the gun-friendly state with loose regulation.

“Doing the right thing sometimes has a price, and that price is severe – this is something I will live with,” Yoxall said. “But I wouldn’t change it because another man gets to go home to his family.” Yoxall also said he felt he was put there by God.

Trooper Andersson, a 27-year department veteran, suffered gunshot wounds to the right shoulder. He underwent surgery and has since been released from the hospital.

Story: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/thomas-yoxal...re-by-god/
Cray Cray killin the Cray Crays.
Illinois Armed Bank Robber - Denied

Serial armed robber Laurence Turner, 34, walked into Alpine Bank in Rockford, Illinois, armed with a gun and wearing a ski mask.

As he pointed his pistol at staff behind the counter, retired sheriff deputy and security guard Brian Harrison whipped out his gun and shot the criminal dead - all of which was caught on security footage.

The incident occurred on January 20, and the security guard had been sweating over whether or not charges would be brought against him.

But Winnebago County State Attorney Joe Bruscato confirmed yesterday that he acted in self-defense and in the defense of others and will therefore face no charges.

Footage from the bank captures Turner getting out of his car covering his face and carrying a bag. He fires at the ceiling before aiming his gun at Mr Harrison.

The security guard draws his gun and shoots around the front of the counter at a cowering Turner, who tries to flee but falls to the ground by the door.

Turner had stolen his mother's Hyundai Santa Fe on the morning of the robbery, which was at least his fourth in three months.

He held up Mincemoyer Jewelers on November 23 to steal a laptop, Harvard State Bank five days later when cash was taken and Members Alliance Credit Union on December 16 when he took money again by brandishing a gun.

Turner was shot in his chest and his buttocks. An autopsy showed Turner had opiates, THC and cannabis in his system, Bruscato told the RR Star.

In a letter to the Star's editor in the aftermath of the incident, the bank said Mr Harrison had 'acted with courage and quickness to protect our family. You are a hero to each and every one of us'.

Ref: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-dead.html
Nice Shootin
Las Vegas -- Tables Turned on Home Invaders

--A man and a woman were victims of a home invasion Monday night in Las Vegas
--Two men tied the residents up using duct tape, but the man broke free
--The male resident got a gun and shot both burglars - killing one

[Image: 3E5DF1D500000578-4324002-image-m-13_1489758542585.jpg]
--The other burglar, ^Arnold Morales, was arrested after he drove himself to the hospital for a gunshot wound to the buttocks

--The female victim was shot in the arm, but is expected to recover (it's unclear who shot her - the male victim or one of the burglars)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...g-one.html
Not much worse than getting shot in the ass for being an asshole
OKLAHOMA: Homeowner's armed son fatally shoots 3 would-be burglars

[Image: dkfm45445-640x336.jpg]

Three would-be burglars have been fatally shot by a homeowner’s son who was armed with a rifle, Oklahoma authorities say.

The Wagoner County Sheriff’s Office said the Broken Arrow homeowner and his 23-year-old son were in the home when three males wearing masks and gloves tried to break in at about 12:30 p.m.

Deputy Nick Mahoney says officers arrived to find three men fatally shot. The neighborhood is in an unincorporated part of the county about 20 miles southeast of Tulsa.

KOTV reports the males were 16, 17 and 18 years old. One teen had brass knuckles, one had a knife. Deputies say they arrested a fourth person, a 21-year-old woman, who they believe to be the getaway driver.

Mahoney says there’s no reason to believe the son knew the intruders and that investigators are treating the case as a home invasion.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/homeowners-a...-oklahoma/
Oh she looks like a prize
(03-28-2017, 02:28 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Oh she looks like a prize

Yeah, she's a real winner alright. The bitch is reportedly behind the burglary plot that got three teens killed.

[Image: 3EB8354900000578-0-image-a-13_1490735111815.jpg]

23-year-old Zachary Peters (left) was at home with his father in Broken Arrow (inset) when he awoke to a loud banging noise on Monday after three suspected burglars shattered the back door of his home. He confronted them with a rifle and opened fire, killing all three suspects, aged 16, 17, and 18, at the scene; two died in the kitchen and one in the driveway.

Elizabeth Marie Rodriguez, 21, (right) told police she was the getaway driver, although court documents say she planned the burglary and knew Peters by name. She drove off after the shootings and turned herself in, telling police the names of the three boys so their parents could be notified, according to the documents. (At least she fessed up of her own accord.)

'Preliminary investigation looks like it's self-defense. This may be a case of "stand-your-ground", however, it’s still too early to say for sure, and we’re still looking into all aspects of this,' Deputy Mahoney told CNN.

Rodriguez has been arrested on three counts of first degree murder and three counts of first degree burglary. In Oklahoma, those suspected of committing a felony that results in a death can face murder charges even if they did not kill anyone, FOX23 reported.

The incident follows a number of burglaries in the neighborhood. Authorities said it was too early to determine whether the three teens were responsible for other burglaries.

Ref: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...uders.html
BAM!

[Image: 45B4E39900000578-0-image-m-27_1509032387810.jpg]

^ Andre Young, 52, attempted to rob the wrong Ohio Speedway mini-mart.

Armed with a box-cutter, Young allegedly told the cashier 'we can do this the easy way, or the hard way' before trying to jump over the counter.

The cashier jumped out from the counter and kicked Young right in the face.

[Image: 45B4E3B100000578-0-image-m-35_1509033055651.jpg]

After incapacitating Young, the cashier called 911. 'He's still in here. I had to knock him out. You need to get a trooper here now, because he's in here, he's in here all fucked up.' ........'He tried to jump over the counter, and he had a blade in his hands. I've got the blade in my hand right now.'

Young was arrested, was given a $175,000 bond, and charged with aggravated robbery and assault.

And this isn't the first time Young has tried and failed to rob the gas station - in 2005 he was convicted of using a bat to rob the same Speedway in 2005.

He also has five prior felony convictions, according to Dave Wood from the Hamilton County prosecutor's office.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...shier.html
NAKED AND UNAFRAID

[Image: 45B444D600000578-5019921-image-a-9_1509028244154.jpg]
A 91-year-old woman has praised her dog for helping her chase off a burglar.

^ Patricia Mulkeen was alerted to the intruder early on Tuesday morning when her 12-year-old Wheaten Terrier, Pepper, began barking.

Believing it to be a raccoon, Patricia grabbed a flashlight and went to see what was happening in her Yarmouth, Massachusetts home.

Patricia said she was surprised but not afraid when she found the intruder. The intruder, upon seeing her, said, 'Sorry, ma'am' before leaving the home through the basement.

Patricia's husband Jack was interviewed by 7News. He told the station, "'My wife at 91 years old gets out of bed and she's stark naked. And here's this young guy in his 20s looking at a naked 91-year-old woman. That'd be enough to make him faint - it's a shock." 16Smiley_emoticons_razz

Police said the intruder was Joseph Parent, 28, who has been charged with breaking and entering as well as drug possession.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rglar.html
(10-26-2017, 02:15 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Patricia's husband Jack was interviewed by 7News. He told the station, "'My wife at 91 years old gets out of bed and she's stark naked. And here's this young guy in his 20s looking at a naked 91-year-old woman. That'd be enough to make him faint - it's a shock." 16Smiley_emoticons_razz

Ahahahaha!

I love that he apologized and called her ma'am too.

I'm glad no one was hurt. It's a funny story. I should probably chalk up my amusement to my warped-ness.
Pennsylvania

One home invasion suspect is dead and a second suspect is on the run after breaking into a man's home overnight in Pennsylvania, CBS Pittsburgh reports.

[Image: web1_6317019-8e8bf9e4ab694480b91366b008795167.jpg]

It all started around 1:30 a.m. on Thursday at Don Lutz's home. The 84-year-old, who sleeps with his gun under his pillow, said he was woken up by the sounds of shattering glass and two intruders barging through his front door. He said he got out of bed, and was confronted by one of the suspects.

"Woken up to them busting in on my front door, and I went out in the hallway in the dark, and I met this one guy, and he went to grab me and that's when I shot him," Lutz said.

The man who was shot died on the kitchen floor. Lutz said he then got into a scuffle with the second intruder, who was eventually able to run from the home. He's still on the loose.

Lutz, a Korean War veteran, told reporters that he was disappointed he didn't get to shoot the second guy. Lutz is a collector of guns and guitars, which police believe may have attracted the burglars.

Full story and video: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pennsylvani...d-burglar/
"Once you call police, if you're actually going to hold that suspect at gun point you need to let dispatch know. Go ahead and give a description of yourself, so we know once we get on scene who the actual conceal carry holder is and who actualy is the suspect," said Deputy Jordan Jones with the Edmonson County Sheriff's Office.

Good advise!

clean linc
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Props to the geezer. Go, pops, go.
Oklahoma

A man stormed Forest Acres Liquor in Tulsa, Oklahoma, armed with a shotgun.

Tina Ring, 53, and daughter Ashley Lee, 30, locked him in shop and each grabbed a pistol that was hidden under the register.

In the heart stopping footage, Tina shoots the robber several times but he continues to stumble back towards them.

The suspect, who police have identified as Tyrone Lee, 36, wrestles the mother's gun from her hands and pistol whips her.

However he doesn't realize the mom's gun is out of ammo when he tries to shoot her with it and her daughter squeezes off a shot at point blank range.

The robber is in a medically induced coma but is expected to survive and police believe he is responsible for a string of armed robberies in the area.

Full story and pics: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z583YuiJzS

Wow. I get the impression this wasn't their first rodeo.
Patricia's husband Jack was interviewed by 7News. He told the station, "'My wife at 91 years old gets out of bed and she's stark naked. And here's this young guy in his 20s looking at a naked 91-year-old woman. That'd be enough to make him faint - it's a shock."

hah
Coming prepared to rob the place and do harm, an armed burglar entered a Pittsburgh home after climbing the roof of a rear porch. Armed with a rifle, the man then entered the second floor of the residence where he was greeted by the homeowner, who had left his bedroom armed with a handgun. The resident fired off one shot at the home invader, who died from his injuries. Authorities said that no charges were going to be filed against the armed citizen. (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Pittsburgh, Pa., 11/2/18)
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.