Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
GAME OF THRONES
Duchess Away
Administrator

RE: GAME OF THRONES

I haven't got to the inbred kids yet, she just found out she's pregnant.

I have a question but don't tell me any details, a simple yes or no will suffice. Thanks! -

- the bastard son gifted his young half-sister with a sword before he left, it's a custom sword made specifically for her, is that sword going to play a significant part in a storyline? I love that her Dad has let her keep it & has brought in someone to help refine her skills.

I want to pound the fuck out of the Queen's young son & I'm not even slightly disturbed that I'd like to put a hurtin' on a kid.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
07-21-2013 11:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Cynical Ninja Offline
back and as popular as ever

You mean Arya Stark?

Does her sword “needle” play a significant role in a storyline? Without giving anything away?

Sort of I guess.

You will never guess where she ends up and what she ends up doing with her life!

I'm going to leave it there.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
07-21-2013 12:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Cynical Ninja Offline

(07-21-2013 11:41 AM)Duchess Wrote:  
I haven't got to the inbred kids yet, she just found out she's pregnant.
I want to pound the fuck out of the Queen's young son & I'm not even slightly disturbed that I'd like to put a hurtin' on a kid.

You know who Joffreys dad is right?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
07-21-2013 12:06 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I was assuming it was the King.

07-21-2013 12:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

I was wrong! The Queen isn't fucking her step-son, she's fucking her brother!

07-21-2013 12:40 PM

Cynical Ninja Offline

Yeah.

I am saying nothing more.

07-21-2013 12:51 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(07-21-2013 12:06 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:  You know who Joffreys dad is right?

His uncle is his father. The filthy swine.

07-21-2013 05:09 PM

Cynical Ninja Offline

Yeah I didn't want to spoil for you Duch.

After the first season I read all the books.

Watch Arya and Tyrion.

Craster made made me feel almost physically sick to my stomach he disgusts me.

07-21-2013 05:29 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I haven't met Craster yet. Another barbarian, huh. I've seen some freaky shit & I've begun to like & dislike characters. I like Jon Snow, I hope I got his name right, I'm still learning all the characters, some are likable & some I'd like to stick a sword through.

07-21-2013 05:45 PM

Cynical Ninja Offline

You respond well to their characters!

You respond the right way to Cersei and Jamie they are brother and sister and they are fucking !

Learn their names please! As opposed to learning names it makes it easier for fuckwits from australia to say the “short guy” and the “blonde girl” can you keep trap of? and remember all the names?

07-21-2013 05:59 PM

crash Offline
Mock Elder

Oh fuck off, limey, not everyone needs to be a GOT fanboi.. When I first saw the midget, I laughed and thought of you. Then I found out his character was witty, funny and secure in himself; I dissociated you from him immediately.

07-21-2013 06:24 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(07-21-2013 06:24 PM)crash Wrote:  Oh fuck off, limey, not everyone needs to be a GOT fanboi.. When I first saw the midget, I laughed and thought of you. Then I found out his character was witty, funny and secure in himself; I dissociated you from him immediately.

hah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
07-21-2013 10:20 PM

Mohammed Offline
Mocker

(07-21-2013 12:01 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:  You mean Arya Stark?

Does her sword “needle” play a significant role in a storyline? Without giving anything away?

Sort of I guess.

You will never guess where she ends up and what she ends up doing with her life!

I'm going to leave it there.

She ends up in Ohio as a 10 bucks hooker working the local Walmart parking lot, using her little sword as a kinky side gimmick because she got disilusioned by her brothers mishap, as well as pissed off since she didn't get any Wolf!

She is doing a shitload of Meth in her life to help her get thru her sordid days.

I hope I didn't spoil too much.

07-22-2013 02:59 AM

Cynical Ninja Offline

(07-21-2013 06:24 PM)crash Wrote:  Oh fuck off, limey, not everyone needs to be a GOT fanboi.. When I first saw the midget, I laughed and thought of you. Then I found out his character was witty, funny and secure in himself; I dissociated you from him immediately.

At least I have the brains to keep track of all the characters names drongo you obviously don't. It has nothing to do with being a fanboy and everything to do with basic memory and intelligence which you obviously lack in spades drongo. “The midget” is A - not a midget but a dwarf and B - his name is Tyrion Lannister. Let's see if your concrete walnut of a brain can absorb and retain these facts shall we fucknut?

07-22-2013 03:44 AM