Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME OF THRONES
Oh, and there's this. 

[Image: 0513-jamie-cersei-lannister-got-hbo-5.jpg]
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Did anyone else notice the horse looked like Dany and her brother?
They must of did that with Jamie and Cersi just to piss everyone off. I was really hoping he was going there to kill her, what a bummer.
(05-13-2019, 01:33 PM)sally Wrote: Did anyone else notice the horse looked like Dany and her brother?

No but that's an interesting observation. However I have zero faith that there's a deeper meaning to this mess. They're just throwing shit to see what sticks.
That franchise must be making money hand over fist. That's all you see anywhere. When's the movie coming out?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-13-2019, 01:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-13-2019, 01:03 PM)sally Wrote: I think Arya will kill Danerys now.

You're not alone in that thought. I've seen several people say the same thing.

What the hell happened to Dani? Where did all that blatant disregard come from? I thought she was all about the underdog and helping the less fortunate.

I never got the impression that she was a good person despite all the do-gooder talk. She considers herself too superior. Someone has to take her out. I hope it's Arya with the face thing.
I think Jon takes her out
(05-07-2019, 04:55 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: True love that is pure and beautiful is intoxicating. I loved that Brienne finally got together with Jaime. It was beautiful. He is going to kill her and end her destructive ways to trying and make up for the evil he has done in the past.

Its apparent he isn't going to live. Very sad. I loved how vulnerable they both were.

This just proves I was speaking out of my ass and haven't got a clue about what I am talking about. I read a review about Game of Thrones who said that it was a 'bro culture' movie. That the writers were men, directors too. There were competent talented women, but they weren't chosen at all in these pivotal jobs because of their gender. 

When you think of how Jaime left Brienne to go back to his incestuous relationship, the male culture was showing, he fucked the virgin and then abandoned her for his toxic dysfunctional relationship. Surely his twin sister couldn't have been the right one for him, it was such a vile alliance. Only men would think like that. No chance of the character actually growing and doing the right thing. Oh no, fuck the virgin and then heartlessly walk away without giving her a second thought.
I think Arya is dead and we don't realise she is riding out of Hell on that horse. Because that horse fell down and died at the beginning of the battle. When you see the injuries on the horse, she shouldn't be able to ride him, but she rides away on him. I wonder what you make of this Duch with your knowledge of horses.
The reason for Danys meltdown and change of appearance is because Varys had been poisoning her via the little girl from the kitchen. This affected her and altered her state of mind. Those actions have now destined her for definite downfall.
(05-18-2019, 01:32 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 04:55 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: True love that is pure and beautiful is intoxicating. I loved that Brienne finally got together with Jaime. It was beautiful. He is going to kill her and end her destructive ways to trying and make up for the evil he has done in the past.

Its apparent he isn't going to live. Very sad. I loved how vulnerable they both were.

This just proves I was speaking out of my ass and haven't got a clue about what I am talking about. I read a review about Game of Thrones who said that it was a 'bro culture' movie. That the writers were men, directors too. There were competent talented women, but they weren't chosen at all in these pivotal jobs because of their gender. 

When you think of how Jaime left Brienne to go back to his incestuous relationship, the male culture was showing, he fucked the virgin and then abandoned her for his toxic dysfunctional relationship. Surely his twin sister couldn't have been the right one for him, it was such a vile alliance. Only men would think like that. No chance of the character actually growing and doing the right thing. Oh no, fuck the virgin and then heartlessly walk away without giving her a second thought.

Yes, you were speaking out of your arse then and that goes double now.

"Bro culture"? Oh fuck right off with that bullshit.

Tyrion used to be the smartest, most cunning, wittiest, play maker. He is now a sad, pathetic gullible slow-witted loser.

Jamie used to be a smug, arrogant, world-beater and now it a broken man who I was happy died just to get him out of the series. He could not let go of Cersei? Sure, whatever, He was psychological gelded, why not make him co-dependent? Pathetic is pathetic. May have been "nice" that he had stayed with Brienne but I was hoping she would get it on with Tormund.

Tormund HAD been a strong larger than life hard man and from the time the larger Hound had come across him, Hound essentially took over that role and he was a lovestruck jester and someone to openly mock.

Hound was a nasty, hard, rude cantankerous murderer and now has become a Dad-like mentor figure and soft on the inside reborn shadow of his former self.

Theon was LITERALLY castrated

Jon is fucking hopeless. He was always the strong natural leader who is completely wrapped around Dany's finger. His battle decisions are hopeless. Sansa and Dany are both far better leaders.

Now who ARE the leaders and movers and shakers in this BRO culture? - Why, Dany, Cersei, Sansa and Arya.

Look at their achievements character arc and compare it to the "bros"

See how dishonest your narrative is and how very easily shown to be a load of shit? Why is that?

Personally I think it was better for Jamie to stay with Brienne BUT not for Brienne. Not long term. Jamie was a world-beater who became broken and unsavageable. She in contrast is a powerful woman and needs someone with personality and strength of character. That is not good for her.

The whole leaving her after finally getting together was just a fault of poor writing and rushed narrative. Fuck all really to do with her fictional virginity. Dear God, hat a load of shit.

(05-18-2019, 01:34 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I think Arya is dead and we don't realise she is riding out of Hell on that horse. Because that horse fell down and died at the beginning of the battle. When you see the injuries on the horse, she shouldn't be able to ride him, but she rides away on him. I wonder what you make of this Duch with your knowledge of horses.

May be the same horse. May be some metaphorical allusion but I think you are likely talking out of your arse again.

(05-18-2019, 01:37 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: The reason for Danys meltdown and change of appearance is because Varys had been poisoning her via the little girl from the kitchen. This affected her and altered her state of mind. Those actions have now destined her for definite downfall.

Good theory. Any proof? Being very upset and not eating for days and grieving the loss of her "child" and having her boyfriend/lover/nephew reject her romantically may have something more to do with this.

My prediction. Tyrion is killed off. House of Lannister extinct. Jon kills Dany and is either killed as a result or gets rainy-faced and gives up all kingship or whatever and banishes himself back past the wall perhaps back to the wild folk. Bran will be king and Sansa Queen in the North. Arya either dies or goes off to the Faceless Men.

I think it will be a shit ending. Yay!
You forgot about Gendry, he's not out of the game yet.
I like Gendry but not enough that if he was eaten by Drogon I would be upset Smiley_emoticons_smile

That was the biggest fuck you to the audience I've ever seen in a show that spent years giving a character such lovely character growth... except that time he raped his sister on the tomb of their son. And there was no reason why they had him do that besides "bro culture". They have Jaime grow, they plunge him back into season 1 behavior. That said, I still don't think he would have rushed back to Cersei to hold her tenderly while she cried her last. I also don't think Arya would have given up her main goal in life so easily: to kill Cersei.

I was watching a video earlier that went over some plot points this season and ways they could have remained true to the characters and tightened the plot. Have Arya take Beric's face which would allow her to pass through the army of wights since they'd think she was one of them and in concert with Jon Snow, kill the Night King. They also suggested that Bran, who was magically linked with the Night King, had journeyed back to the NK's creation (when Bran warged out during the present-time battle) and was stuck in the newly morphed NK... in effect, Bran WAS the Night King now. I'm not explaining that well, but it made a lot of sense.
In case anyone is interested:

Ugh.
(05-19-2019, 06:52 PM)Rootilda Wrote:

That was the biggest fuck you to the audience I've ever seen in a show that spent years giving a character such lovely character growth... except that time he raped his sister on the tomb of their son.  And there was no reason why they had him do that besides "bro culture".  They have Jaime grow, they plunge him back into season 1 behavior.  That said, I still don't think he would have rushed back to Cersei to hold her tenderly while she cried her last.  I also don't think Arya would have given up her main goal in life so easily: to kill Cersei.  

I was watching a video earlier that went over some plot points this season and ways they could have remained true to the characters and tightened the plot.  Have Arya take Beric's face which would allow her to pass through the army of wights since they'd think she was one of them and in concert with Jon Snow, kill the Night King.  They also suggested that Bran, who was magically linked with the Night King, had journeyed back to the NK's creation (when Bran warged out during the present-time battle) and was stuck in the newly morphed NK... in effect, Bran WAS the Night King now.  I'm not explaining that well, but it made a lot of sense.

Rooty,

I heard that the director had Jaime whisper in Brienne's ear, "I don't love you anymore", of course I don't believe that. I think that yes in Bro Culture, he shags a virgin and then does a runner. But also, he had compassion in his heart for someone he had a history with, he knew she was going to die a vicious death, she had been the mother of his children, still pregnant, and he couldn't abandon even a bad person in her moment of death. 

It's as flawed as the coffee cup and drink bottle. What he did if it was set in medievil times was dishonorable. He didn't take off fast, he left slowly as though a part of him did not want to leave. He knew he would die. Just another psychological angle I am looking at. I can't read what Fry Guy is saying to you as I have blocked him, which means he has probably said something retarded to me, even worse than Blind Greed so he doesn't exist in my world.
I've got him blocked too. Fuck that guy, he never has anything worth reading anyway.
(05-20-2019, 09:15 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 06:52 PM)Rootilda Wrote:

That was the biggest fuck you to the audience I've ever seen in a show that spent years giving a character such lovely character growth... except that time he raped his sister on the tomb of their son.  And there was no reason why they had him do that besides "bro culture".  They have Jaime grow, they plunge him back into season 1 behavior.  That said, I still don't think he would have rushed back to Cersei to hold her tenderly while she cried her last.  I also don't think Arya would have given up her main goal in life so easily: to kill Cersei.  

I was watching a video earlier that went over some plot points this season and ways they could have remained true to the characters and tightened the plot.  Have Arya take Beric's face which would allow her to pass through the army of wights since they'd think she was one of them and in concert with Jon Snow, kill the Night King.  They also suggested that Bran, who was magically linked with the Night King, had journeyed back to the NK's creation (when Bran warged out during the present-time battle) and was stuck in the newly morphed NK... in effect, Bran WAS the Night King now.  I'm not explaining that well, but it made a lot of sense.

Rooty,

I heard that the director had Jaime whisper in Brienne's ear, "I don't love you anymore", of course I don't believe that. I think that yes in Bro Culture, he shags a virgin and then does a runner. But also, he had compassion in his heart for someone he had a history with, he knew she was going to die a vicious death, she had been the mother of his children, still pregnant, and he couldn't abandon even a bad person in her moment of death. 

It's as flawed as the coffee cup and drink bottle. What he did if it was set in medievil times was dishonorable. He didn't take off fast, he left slowly as though a part of him did not want to leave. He knew he would die. Just another psychological angle I am looking at. I can't read what Fry Guy is saying to you as I have blocked him, which means he has probably said something retarded to me, even worse than Blind Greed so he doesn't exist in my world.

(05-20-2019, 10:09 AM)Rootilda Wrote: I've got him blocked too. Fuck that guy, he never has anything worth reading anyway.

You ladies are very brave. I think blocking people is precisely what you should do in a mockforum.
(05-20-2019, 10:09 AM)Rootilda Wrote: I've got him blocked too.  Fuck that guy, he never has anything worth reading anyway.

Rooty, where are you in the USA? He is a fucked up misogynist with low IQ. It takes away from when you really want to engage with good people. I don't even mind if they have a different point of view but he is destructive and troll like in his actions. 

Do you know what "Root" means in australia. Look it up in Australian slang. It's used all the time.