Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME OF THRONES
(05-09-2016, 07:07 PM)Tammy75 Wrote: That baby is Jon Snow! But I think it is not the same Jon Snow that he was before.

That's what I think too. We probably won't get to see what's in the tower until the final moments this season. hah Those bitches.

What do you mean by not the same Jon Snow? I think he's probably a changed man after being murdered and brought back to life. I think his outlook on life has changed. Is that what you meant?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Remember these guys?
Thoros and Beric Dondarrion
[Image: 270?cb=20140514092737] [Image: 270?cb=20140515114751]
http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/

They're from the Brotherhood without Banners, and they meet Arya and the Hound in Season 3. Thoros is a Lord of Light. Beric challenges the Hound to trial by combat, gets defeated and killed, and Thoros brings him back. Beric talks to Arya and Thoros about the times he's been killed.

Quote: And the Hound makes six.
Second time I've been killed by a Clegane.
You'd think you'd learn.
It's not getting any easier, you know.
I know.
Every time I come back, I'm a bit less.
Pieces of you get chipped away.
Could you bring back a man without a head? Not six times.
Just once.
I don't think it works that way, child.
He was a good man, Ned Stark.
He's at rest now, somewhere.
I would never wish my life upon him.
http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/...ode=s03e05
(05-09-2016, 11:14 PM)Cutz Wrote: Remember these guys?
Thoros and Beric Dondarrion

No, I don't and now I wonder what else I've forgotten.

Jon Snow is only 5'8". He's my height. I feel let down knowing that. Bummer :(
That's tall for a girl, my daughter is 6'1'' and she slumps down, I don't like that but don't say anything.
is she hot?
(05-14-2016, 09:29 PM)BigMark Wrote: she slumps down

How old is she? I did that when I was a kid. It's difficult to be tall when you're young, when you're school age. I don't think a lot of people understand that it borders on humiliating. I don't give it much thought these days.
22, just got through her first year of engineering with great grades.

Jon is going to take on that crazy bastard Ramsey. Wooooo. That will be so good.

When you're King your word should be law. That little pipsqueak needs to get his act together and go get his Queen FFS.
It was great to see Jon and Sansa!

Bri and the Wildling King would be a great match too!

HoldTheDoorHoldTheDoor!
(05-23-2016, 04:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:

HoldTheDoorHoldTheDoor!

Crying-into-tissueCrying-into-tissueCrying-into-tissue

I'm a little irate that Bran didn't appear to give Hodor a second thought. Da hell!
I have watched zero GoT since part of the first episode, but I am mildly familiar with the characters and peeped the scene of Hodor's death on Youtube. That was pretty damn epic. I may have to go find the series someplace but I'll be fucked if I'm doing PPV for six seasons.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(05-24-2016, 07:32 PM)Donovan Wrote: I have watched zero GoT since part of the first episode, but I am mildly familiar with the characters and peeped the scene of Hodor's death on Youtube. That was pretty damn epic. I may have to go find the series someplace but I'll be fucked if I'm doing PPV for six seasons.

It's an awesome series. I didn't start watching until it had been on the air for a couple of years. It's quite graphic, especially the killing. My only real complaint is that it is only aired for about 3 months out of the year. It's a long time to wait, at least for me it is but I'm horribly impatient. You won't be sorry if you choose to binge watch in order to catch up.

Heh.

Anybody know who might be streaming it?
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(05-27-2016, 10:15 AM)Donovan Wrote: Anybody know who might be streaming it?

I don't know where you can watch it for free but HBO has something called HBO Now and you can stream the entire series from the very first episode. It costs $15.00 a month, however, you can do a free 30 day trial.
(05-27-2016, 11:29 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 10:15 AM)Donovan Wrote: Anybody know who might be streaming it?

I don't know where you can watch it for free but HBO has something called HBO Now and you can stream the entire series from the very first episode. It costs $15.00 a month, however, you can do a free 30 day trial.
Yeah I think I might do that. Since I am *cough* currently free of social responsibilities or domestic chores, I got nothing but time.

I finally had time to watch GoT. Oh man.

So happy to see the Hound. I've always liked him. I don't care that he could be considered a monster.

What's up with Margaery? Is her demeanor an act? I think so. What does the rose signify? Was that a clue for her grandmother? Was she reassuring her? Gramma has balls, big ones.

Cersei has become tedious. *yawn*

Who was Sansa writing to?

Jon Snow makes my mouth hot.
So my brother hooked me up with his HBO GO password and I have been binge watching this show. I'm nearly through the third season. He said I might as well BE Lord Tyrion and I had to work out whether that was an insult or not. Haven't decided yet lol.