Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME OF THRONES
The Citadel is the most amazing place!
The writers have confirmed only about 15 more episodes, max.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

Grrrrr
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Game of Thrones received 23 Emmy nominations today. They rule HBO. Smiley_emoticons_smile

One of those Emmys has Peter Dinklage's name on it. Unfortunately, a few of the show's actors are competing against each other.
Will Peter Dinklage's emmy be shorter, you think?
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

Nope. It's going to look absolutely massive when he holds it. Go, imp!
Samuel Jackson recaps Game of Thrones:

"Here's the Starks, nice family. Don't get attached. I'm just sayin." LOLOL

That was cool!

I can hardly believe I'm enthralled with a show that features flying, fire breathing dragons! hah

The white walkers give me the willies. I hope to see a little more of them next year. I think the dragons are going to be the only thing that can wipe out those bitches.

Seeing Ned took me right back to when he was killed. I was so mad, hollering at the TV, I may even have covered my head when I cried. Ugh. They got me good.

I just watched how the last two episodes were made. The fight scene in Battle of the Bastards & when the Sept is blown up are brilliantly done. The special effects are ah-mazing.

I don't want to disillusion anyone so, you've been warned.

Game of Thrones returns on July 16 with only 7 episodes. I actually spent a little time watching ice melt. 84

Psyched!

TITillated!

I can't wait for the nude season of Game of Boners.

I bet you say that to all the girls.
Before they call security.
(05-25-2017, 04:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I bet you say that to all the girls.

Nah, just my guy friends. I like having my testicles attached to my body.

Game of Thrones all day long, baybay and tonight the season premier. Waited so freakin' long.
(07-16-2017, 03:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Game of Thrones all day long, baybay and tonight the season premier. Waited so freakin' long.
The reviews i'm hearing this morning aren't good. I'm still a season behind, so I will leave this here and come back when I'm caught up. Hope its better than what i'm hearing.

I haven't seen it yet either. *sigh* Maybe I'll have a chance later this afternoon or tonight.
(07-17-2017, 01:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I haven't seen it yet either. *sigh* Maybe I'll have a chance later this afternoon or tonight.

I saw it, I liked it. I'll wait until other people have watched it to say anything more about the episode.

I just watched. I liked it too. Go Arya! Woooo.