Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Mayhem!!
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I wonder if she's going to start telling everyone she's a felon too.
::laugh::
86 112
who the fuck cares. he is just another member with one post and an obsession with sinister. His problem all the way around.
Liquid Wrote:you did not cause anything at all.
Oh no? Then why is this thread nearly 4 pages long with so much bitching, whining and complaining going on? I know exactly what I caused (which will make me giggle for a week) and you are just too mentally inept to realize it. Typical Liquid.

sally Wrote:I doubt the first thing on Bullet's agenda is to come here and take us all on
Again, you prove your stupidity. You want a picture of today's paper with him holding it? You don't believe? I couldn't possibly care less; especially from a stupid cunt with the mental capacity of a head of cabbage. On her best day.

crash Wrote:You have no fucking idea what anyone on this board has been through but yourself.
Care to make a wager on that, tough guy?

LuMPyPussy Wrote:I wonder if she's going to start telling everyone she's a felon too.
Acually, I am. What of it? You want the link to the records??
Are you drunk, Sinister? No one wants to make any damn wagers, see your rap sheet, or look at pictures of Bullet reading the freakin news paper.
WHY CAN'T YOU POST ALL THOSE QUOTES AND ANSWERS IN ONE POST jackass. It is easy to do and you know how to do it. what a poor example you are.
Liquid Wrote:WHY CAN'T YOU POST ALL THOSE QUOTES AND ANSWERS IN ONE POST jackass.
Simply because I didn't fucking feel like it. You don't like it? Put me on ignore, faggot. ::finger::

you are to easy of a target to put on ignore. easy mark.
Liquid Wrote:you are to easy of a target to put on ignore. easy mark.
That would be "TOO" easy, brainless. And you think I'm an easy mark? ::lmao::::LOL::::rotfl::
oh look the spelling police is back. further showing how boring you are. nothing to post so you have to resort to being the grammar police. super lame.
You get the so called love of your life back after a couple of years in the joint, yet you bust your ass to get back here to see what we are writing about you... Quite funny really for someone who doesn't care what us "Trogloditic Anthropoids" with "single figure IQ's", according to you, have to say
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Hey Sinister, I've got a question for Mayhem, but I know it would take you a few moments to log off and then back on as "him" to answer it, so won't bother.
Liquid Wrote:nothing to post so you have to resort to being the grammar police. super lame.
Much better to be considered "super lame" by a moronic troglodyte with a negative IQ numberlike you than to actually be so stupid as to not know proper grammar that is learned in 3rd grade.

Yet another fail by Lickdick. I am agog. Nay; shocked. Astounded. Utterly floored.

Nope....this too has passed. ::lmao::

And Crash? Not only do I not care what a single bitch here thinks, this is great humour and therapy for me. Think what you like; I know the truth. You imagine whatever suits your alleged brain.

[user=90]OnBendedKnee[/user] wrote:
Quote:Hey Sinister, I've got a question for Mayhem, but I know it would take you a few moments to log off and then back on as "him" to answer it, so won't bother.
You ask Mayhem whatever you like. He will answer when and how he sees fit. I have told him that you are a pig, so he may just ignore you completely. But ask away; give it your best.

You'd think "tons of great, wicked sex" would put you in a better mood.
Thanks for the welcome. I've been too busy to spend a whole lot of time here, getting acclimated to the outside. I don't have the time, or desire to respond to each thread individually, so scroll down and maybe I've graced you with a reply.

[user=135]Fry Guy[/user] wrote:
Quote:So judging by Mayhem's one post, I am guessing Mayhem is a good friend of Bullet's and a VERY close friend of Sinister's.

May be wrong.

Well aren't you the smart one....::rollseyes::

Quote:Welcome back Moose. I missed you first time round.
Word of advice, stop screwing Sinister when Bullet comes out of the boy's club or start practicing your quick draw now. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Is it going to really be this easy? Is everybody this dumb?

[user=47]Liquid[/user] wrote:
Quote:I don't want to ruin Mayhem's gay hello thread.
I've heard about your faggot fetish. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm straight. Most of your posts have some kind of gay inclinations, so I can only assume you are a cum burpin' pickle smoochin' turd burglar.

[user=48]crash[/user] wrote:
Quote:(The time it took her to log him out and spell her own password correctly to get back in)

does he need her protection or something?

Well, genius, since we are using the same computer, I guess she would have to log off for me to log on now wouldn't she? Like shooting fish in a barrel with this crowd. And better herwatching my back than some roo fucking butt pirate like you.::bitchp::

Quote:Actually you make a good point. Any of us could be or look or act like anything. I am failing to see what the big fuss is with Mayhem.

What are your thoughts Mayhem? You think that you are a big deal too?

Actually, I do NOT think I am a big deal. Just a good shot.::gunner::

[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:It was probally just Sinister typing that for him, it sounded just like her. I doubt the first thing on Bullet's agenda is to come here and take us all on ::rollseyes::, thats why shelocked the thread after the first post. Bullet hasother things to do, like ride his honda to the club house N'shit.
She doesn't need to type for me. I can hunt n' peck pretty good, thank you. We do sound alike, and I'll take that as a compliment, since she is brilliant. And you're right, my agenda doesn't include takin' you on first thing. That's too easy to be a priority.

[user=48]crash[/user] wrote:
Quote:So he did a little prison time... woop-de-fucken-doo....

And how much time have you done??? Do a little time for criminal sexual conduct with a dingo, did ya' mate?

[user=90]OnBendedKnee[/user] wrote:
Quote:Hey Sinister, I've got a question for Mayhem, but I know it would take you a few moments to log off and then back on as "him" to answer it, so won't bother.
I've heard about you, pig. I thought I smelled bacon shit. Don't bother asking me anything. Back turned, 'nuff said. ::fu::

Well, this has been slightly amusing. Slightly.
You're even less interesting than your old lady if all you can come up with is Kangaroo and Dingo jokes... No wonder she protected you
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I was going to ask if you earned your GED while in prison, but reading your post above, confirms that you didn't.

Not to worry though, most fast food restaurants don't require much in the way of an education. In fact, most of the registers at those places have little photos of the menu items so reading isn't a requirement.

Damn it though, probably can't be a convict and handle other peoples money. -Sweeping floors and cleaning the restrooms... there's always the shot management will move you to the fryer upon receiving a few excellent evaluations. Dare to dream!
::thumbs::
So far, ********* is a lot more interesting.....

and that little motherfucker is dead.

Borndragon ~ pussy ass, reactionary shot in the dark, eh bullet?

The names used here have been removed in accordance with the law. As the case is still under investigation,real life nameslike this may not be posted. The others used in other posts will also be edited and any that follow.
[Image: borndragon.gif]