Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MEET DERRICK MOSLEY – HE’S NOT THE BRIGHTEST BULB IN THE ROOM!
I know we all have heard the old saying, Dont take a knife to a gun fight. Well I guess we need to upgrade that old saying to include, Dont take a ballbat to a gun store robbery.
That is exactly what this dumbass did. Try and rob a gun store with a bat and a knife, Doh [facepalm].

Uh-oh and oopsie! Talk about not being the sharpest tool in the shed, what this guy did was way beyond stuck on stupid…and then some!

See what you think about what took place during this scenario…you should get a chuckle or two out this one way or the other…then again, maybe not. You read, you watch, you decide. – This is via Mediaite:

An Oregon man learned the hard way yesterday that a bat is probably not the best tool for robbing a gun store.

22-year-old Derrick Mosley reportedly attempted to rob Discount Gun Sales in Beaverton, Ore., on Thursday. Wielding a baseball bat, Mosley strolled into the store and smashed a display case.

But, according to police, upon attempting to steal a gun from the smashed case, he learned that gun beats bat.

Read more at http://angrywhitedude.com/2013/07/meet-d...iKAZhve.99
I really can't say I'm that surprised you frequent a website called “angrywhitedude” FU.

It is after all also the name of your forthcoming autobiography is it not?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-28-2013, 04:00 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I really can't say I'm that surprised you frequent a website called “angrywhitedude” FU.

It is after all also the name of your forthcoming autobiography is it not?

I havent made up my mind yet OP. Its either that or Fat White Biker. LMAO!
I like you.

You are the kind of dude I would like to have a drink with, if you were sucking on beer suds or a JD and coke I would be on a gin and tonic or a gay cocktail.

Just leave your guns behind you don't need em sport I come in peace.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I think the story was funny. What a dumbass.

And FU, you don't come across as angry to me at all. Quite the opposit actually.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
[Image: iugigiu.jpg]
I like how Obama takes an interest in black youth in America.
To funny Zero.

Thanks OP. I tried Gin & tonic before but just couldn't get past the "perfume" [for lack of better words] taste. At least that is what it reminded me of.
No worries about the firearms. They could stay put.

Ramsey, You hit the nail on the head. I am usually just a fun loving guy. Like most people I do have a bad side, but I try and keep that bottled up, until I need it.

Anyway, I still cant believe that this guy took a bat to a gun fight. What a dumbass!
Is Derrick Mosley still alive? Or did he drown in a teacup.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'm betting on the teacup.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.