Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Goat cheese is disgusting
(07-31-2013, 11:40 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'm driving to Milwaukee tomorrow for a little R & R and my wife is insisting that we stop at an Amish store on the way.

I've purchased everything from baked goods & fresh flowers to a couple of arbors from them. Those women can cook/bake like nobodies business and their craftsmanship in things their men build is superb. Everything they sell is wonderful, that's been my experience with them anyway.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
A goat is a male sheep as long as its not as old as cars it should be good eating. But I would think twice before eating cars, unless I was stuck on a boat for weeks then I might use his fingers and toes as bait when he feel asleep or something.Smiley_emoticons_smile
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-31-2013, 08:24 AM)crash Wrote: Keep kidding yourself..

Free range does not necessarily mean organic. Just because the hens are not in battery cages and might have a bit of extra room, this does not mean that they are being fed a natural diet, free of chemicals and growth hormones. Free range isn’t as ‘compassionate’ as many egg producers claim it is, using misleading labels and slogans such as “happy eggs”. In the UK free range eggs can mean the hens are given a nest area, some space to perch and maybe an opportunity to see some sunlight. But the idea that free range chickens spend all day outside, where they can behave naturally, is wishful thinking.

The irony is that as the increase for free range eggs has gone up (44% of all eggs purchased in the UK are free range) the concerns for welfare have gone down. The resulting conditions are only marginally better than factory farms. An undercover investigation into a Nobel Foods farm in Scotland, which is supposed to produce free range eggs, found that electric wires are used to control the young chicks. At least one barn was infested with ‘red mite’ (a parasite) and many hens were missing feathers due to fights. But still, at least this is slightly better than factory farming, where the animals are known to kill and eat each other due to the high levels of stress and frustration that come wyith being contained in a space where the hens cannot even stretch their wings.

Link

Keep kidding yourself drongo.

Cruelty to goats to satisfy YOUR demand. Meat (because that's all it is at the end of the day motherfuckers) is ALL about supply and demand.

The chicken I eat gets treated more humanely than these goats.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...grows.html
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-31-2013, 08:28 AM)Duchess Wrote:
It makes me want to hit someone with a baseball bat! Taz

A baseball bat is my preferred method for killing the fatted calf.

Saturday looks like the night for veal.

Yum!

I wonder if A-Rod is free?
(07-31-2013, 08:28 AM)Duchess Wrote: This bothers me so much! It's as awful as chaining calves so they can't move around & build muscle so people can have their goddamn veal. It makes me want to hit someone with a baseball bat! Taz[/i][/size]

You really should be mad at Mo. Those fat krauts are responsible for wiener schnitzel.
(08-01-2013, 11:11 AM)sally Wrote: You really should be mad at Mo. Those fat krauts are responsible for wiener schnitzel.

If Jew wasn't so gamey, then . . .
You can't knock the krauts for their wurst though its top notch. Its probably the root cause of Heinrichs self proclaimed love of dick.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(08-01-2013, 11:11 AM)sally Wrote:
(07-31-2013, 08:28 AM)Duchess Wrote: This bothers me so much! It's as awful as chaining calves so they can't move around & build muscle so people can have their goddamn veal. It makes me want to hit someone with a baseball bat! Taz[/i][/size]

You really should be mad at Mo. Those fat krauts are responsible for wiener schnitzel.

Nothing wrong with a good schnitzel, I mastered that dish a couple yrs ago
I won't eat juvenile or infant animals anymore. I watched a series called kill it, cook it, eat it last year. It showed you the slaughter process of various animals from field to fork in the UK in graphic detail. Cows didn't bother me, pigs didn't bother me, chickens didn't bother me, mutton sheep didn't bother me, lambs? No thanks I had to draw the line and I haven't eaten it since. Same goes with veal now, no thank you.
I also watched a program about Halal meat a while ago I would ban it in the UK tomorrow.

Making an animal die a slow agonising death for religious reasons is wrong on every level.
(08-01-2013, 02:02 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(07-31-2013, 08:24 AM)crash Wrote: Keep kidding yourself..

Free range does not necessarily mean organic. Just because the hens are not in battery cages and might have a bit of extra room, this does not mean that they are being fed a natural diet, free of chemicals and growth hormones. Free range isn’t as ‘compassionate’ as many egg producers claim it is, using misleading labels and slogans such as “happy eggs”. In the UK free range eggs can mean the hens are given a nest area, some space to perch and maybe an opportunity to see some sunlight. But the idea that free range chickens spend all day outside, where they can behave naturally, is wishful thinking.

The irony is that as the increase for free range eggs has gone up (44% of all eggs purchased in the UK are free range) the concerns for welfare have gone down. The resulting conditions are only marginally better than factory farms. An undercover investigation into a Nobel Foods farm in Scotland, which is supposed to produce free range eggs, found that electric wires are used to control the young chicks. At least one barn was infested with ‘red mite’ (a parasite) and many hens were missing feathers due to fights. But still, at least this is slightly better than factory farming, where the animals are known to kill and eat each other due to the high levels of stress and frustration that come wyith being contained in a space where the hens cannot even stretch their wings.

Link

Keep kidding yourself drongo.

Cruelty to goats to satisfy YOUR demand. Meat (because that's all it is at the end of the day motherfuckers) is ALL about supply and demand.

The chicken I eat gets treated more humanely than these goats.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...grows.html

Hey I wasn't the one claiming the moral high ground about the free range chicken, Frodo, that was you. I was pointing out how duped you were..

I am aware of what happens at unethical meat factories and abattoirs. I can still eat my meat without the voices or shadows telling me how bad I am.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(07-31-2013, 04:56 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Beef, pork, lamb, chicken, fish, shellfish.

All readily available, all readily affordable, all better tasting than goat.

The only people who should be eating goat are ragheads who don't have a pot to piss in and have no choice.

I'd rather go veggie than eat goat.

Is it any wonder why your Dad thought of you as a dumb fucking idiot he didn't wanna talk to? You are so unbelievably ignorant and full of yourself that it makes a Hedgehog look like the next President of the UN.

Goat Meat.

"As of 2010 goat is the most widely consumed red meat, eaten by more than 70% of the world's population.[2] It is a staple of Africa, Asia and South/Central America, and a delicacy in a few European cuisines.[3] The cuisines best known for their use of goat include Middle Eastern, North African, Indian, Pakistani, Mexican, and Caribbean.[4] Cabrito, or baby goat, is the typical food of Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico;[5] in Italy it is called capretto."

Goat meat is not only tasty but also healthy. However, being a Chef I'm totally with Sally. What the fuck is all that sudden evolution about "Warm Goat Cheese" here and there? No matter if you coat them in Walnuts, your own Nuts, or whatever you fancy, it still tastes like licking the ass of a Billy Goat. Yuck!!

Give me a Reblochon, Exploratuer, any Blue, Camembert and Brie, but Goat Cheese? Fuck no.
Yeah, I'd much prefer a nice blue cheese on my salad than a crappy old, nut encrusted goat cheese medallion.
Why I tend to read this stuff at lunchtime I will never know.
I'm thinking about going Vegan. I don't like milk and sometimes meat repulses me, but I don't know how the hell I'm going to go without cheese, except for goat cheese of course.

[Image: 398837_516998515005423_2124246916_n_zps32587b0f.jpg]

Sonofabitch!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Wow..........beef comes from cows? and they have to .........kill them to get it?
(08-02-2013, 04:42 PM)Maggot Wrote: Wow..........beef comes from cows? and they have to .........kill them to get it?

I've just about had enough of your sarcasm, old timer.
(08-02-2013, 10:55 AM)Mohammed Wrote: Is it any wonder why your Dad thought of you as a dumb fucking idiot he didn't wanna talk to? You are so unbelievably ignorant and full of yourself that it makes a Hedgehog look like the next President of the UN.

Goat Meat.

"As of 2010 goat is the most widely consumed red meat, eaten by more than 70% of the world's population.[2] It is a staple of Africa, Asia and South/Central America, and a delicacy in a few European cuisines.[3] The cuisines best known for their use of goat include Middle Eastern, North African, Indian, Pakistani, Mexican, and Caribbean.[4] Cabrito, or baby goat, is the typical food of Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico;[5] in Italy it is called capretto."

Goat meat is not only tasty but also healthy. However, being a Chef I'm totally with Sally. What the fuck is all that sudden evolution about "Warm Goat Cheese" here and there? No matter if you coat them in Walnuts, your own Nuts, or whatever you fancy, it still tastes like licking the ass of a Billy Goat. Yuck!!

Give me a Reblochon, Exploratuer, any Blue, Camembert and Brie, but Goat Cheese? Fuck no.

Again your obsession with my dead father! I am in your head! The way you never be Heinrich! I am under your skin! No one would go to the lengths you are you sad little man. I am truly under your skin you barely register on my radar fatty.

Halal and kosher meat hang their allowed meat by their feet and cut their throats and leave them to bleed out in a long agonising death! The same long agonising death all animals die in in the halal and kosher system!

Every single animal killed in the halal and kosher system has died a slow painful and agonising death.

A system they are proud of! Unlike the system in my country where an animal is killed quickly with a stun gun which kills animals instantly and humanely that's a lot worse.

Of course it is! Ragheads cut the throat of their meat and leave it to bleed out that's more humane right?
Most diseases that afflict mankind come from eating meat.

At the Art Fair in Ann Arbor Mi many years ago I met a Seventh Day Adventist lady at a booth and she told me they do not eat meat, she told me God permitted Noah to eat meat for a short time after the flood, so apparently man was vegetarian according to her before Noah.

All this meat business is not my cup of tea, I do like using cream to cook with and rennetless cheese. Rennet comes from a baby calf and gelatin is from cooked skin and bones, you can still have jello using agar agar.

Jesus must have eaten bread and fish and olives & dates and drank wine, I'm not sure if cheese was invented back then, if it's accurate bible food would be healthy. Many cultures frown on meat and stay very healthy.

I have enjoyed this thread Sally.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau