Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sup fuckers?
I'm hitting the road for the next 4 weeks tomorrow on business. Check in here and let us all know what the fuck you're up to now and then. Ladies, feel free to post up what you're wearing. Currently I'm wearing a G sting... Backwards. ;-)
There's already a Mock Check-In thread down in Wandering Mockers, you oblivious bloody rock star.

Do check in there and keep us posted on your travels though.

Even though we're just getting to know each other, I'm really gonna miss you and be wondering what you're wearing whilst on the road. Really!

Oh, yeah: Jeans, a black bra (not backwards), a grey sweater, a black belt with a silver buckle, 2 silver rings, silver earrings, grey socks, black boots.
(08-07-2013, 11:39 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Oh, yeah: Jeans, a black bra (not backwards), a grey sweater, a black belt with a silver buckle, 2 silver rings, silver earrings, grey socks, black boots.

Girly boxers, my new Eagles tank I bought at the stadium the other day, barefoot - one toe ring, a solitaire around my neck...and a cowboy hat.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-07-2013, 11:39 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: There's already a Mock Check-In thread down in Wandering Mockers, you oblivious bloody rock star.

Do check in there and keep us posted on your travels though.

Even though we're just getting to know each other, I'm really gonna miss you and be wondering what you're wearing whilst on the road. Really!

Oh, yeah: Jeans, a black bra (not backwards), a grey sweater, a black belt with a silver buckle, 2 silver rings, silver earrings, grey socks, black boots.
SEXAY! And "Sup Fuckers" just seems like a more appropriate title to me, but maybe that's just one man's opinion? lol.
(08-07-2013, 11:46 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 11:39 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Oh, yeah: Jeans, a black bra (not backwards), a grey sweater, a black belt with a silver buckle, 2 silver rings, silver earrings, grey socks, black boots.

Girly boxers, my new Eagles tank I bought at the stadium the other day, barefoot - one toe ring, a solitaire around my neck...and a cowboy hat.
That's incredibly hawt. The cowboy hat, boxers and the Eagles tank just does it for me.
Enjoy your stage time princess!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4Lvmlg-ISLyxAL5gbUcq...HVNdGqNYpA]
(08-07-2013, 11:49 AM)Jimbone Wrote: Enjoy your stage time princess!

You forgot to post what you're wearing. I'm guessing chaps and a pink ball gag.

I'm wearing a black tank top, jeans and flip flops.

Any of you females ever notice how the guys get when a new guy comes around...or is it just me?
(08-07-2013, 11:57 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Any of you females ever notice how the guys get when a new guy comes around...or is it just me?

No.

But I notice how some of the ladies get.
(08-07-2013, 12:18 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: But I notice how some of the ladies get.

True. I did notice you were a little uptight but I didn't want to draw attention to it.
(08-07-2013, 12:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:
True. I did notice you were a little uptight but I didn't want to draw attention to it.

Hahaha!

I've only thrown myself at Ari & Mo!

Not like some of you whose panties drop at the thought of receiving a PM.
(08-07-2013, 12:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 12:18 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: But I notice how some of the ladies get.

Hahaha!

ETA: Tiki and I hahaha'd simultaneously. Whoa.
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-07-2013, 11:54 AM)sally Wrote: You forgot to post what you're wearing. I'm guessing chaps and a pink ball gag.

Your obsessed with me. It's cute.

Brown boots, blue jeans, brown belt, oxford shirt.
(08-07-2013, 12:49 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 11:54 AM)sally Wrote: You forgot to post what you're wearing. I'm guessing chaps and a pink ball gag.

Your obsessed with me. It's cute.

Brown boots, blue jeans, brown belt, oxford shirt.
And you call ME gay. Pfffft.
Fuck if i'm going to post what I'm wearing but as per usual, I'm not wearing underwear.
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-07-2013, 11:54 AM)sally Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 11:49 AM)Jimbone Wrote: Enjoy your stage time princess!

You forgot to post what you're wearing. I'm guessing chaps and a pink ball gag.
The pink ball gag made me BWAAAAHAHAHAAA!
(08-07-2013, 12:25 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Hahaha!

I've only thrown myself at Ari & Mo!

Not like some of you whose panties drop at the thought of receiving a PM.

Ari wasn't posting here when I found Mock, but I've seen a couple of his comments when old threads get resurrected. Funny smart ass.

I really liked Sonny. Not in a drop-my-panties kinda way; that only happens when someone I really like is standing right in front of me. But, Sonny made me laugh a lot for some reason. Shamelessly juvenile man.

Dick was funny and smart too, in his very own way. I don't care what any of his detractors say, I'd make him a damn cake if he came blustering back in here.

*sigh* I loved telling him to die in a fire.
(08-07-2013, 12:53 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: And you call ME gay. Pfffft.

Really, where did I do that?
(08-07-2013, 12:56 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Ari wasn't posting here when I found Mock, but I've seen a couple of his comments when old threads get resurrected. Funny smart ass.

He was a lawyer with a very impressive portfolio!

Oh . . . and what you said, too.