Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sup fuckers?
(10-08-2013, 07:55 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's rare to hear about people calling it quits because they want each other too much. But, if you're both tightly geographically anchored for the foreseeable future, I get it. Sounds like it was a great experience while it lasted.

Sometimes timing is everything.
BANG! There it is.
I will tell you what I am wearing...after I change my clothes.
(10-09-2013, 12:33 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(10-08-2013, 07:55 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's rare to hear about people calling it quits because they want each other too much. But, if you're both tightly geographically anchored for the foreseeable future, I get it. Sounds like it was a great experience while it lasted.

BANG! There it is.

That's stupid. They always make it work in the movies. You're both shallow, selfish pricks if you give up after 3 weeks and neither one of you can envision any change in the foreseeable future.

Die lonely. See if I care.
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-09-2013, 01:43 PM)username Wrote:
(10-09-2013, 12:33 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

BANG! There it is.

That's stupid. They always make it work in the movies. You're both shallow, selfish pricks if you give up after 3 weeks and neither one of you can envision any change in the foreseeable future.

Die lonely. See if I care.
hah I think I just found my next ex wife.
(10-09-2013, 01:13 PM)nrkerr Wrote: I will tell you what I am wearing...after I change my clothes.

hah Good to see you coming out of your shell.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Just got back from what should be my last business trip. How have you fuckers been?
(10-22-2013, 02:42 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: How have you fuckers been?

Busy. Mourning Summer. Trying to decide what I want to do for Thanksgiving or even if I want to do anything at all away from home.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-22-2013, 03:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-22-2013, 02:42 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: How have you fuckers been?

Busy. Mourning Summer. Trying to decide what I want to do for Thanksgiving or even if I want to do anything at all away from home.

You're welcome at my table if you can make it down here. I'll be "Bar-B-Qing" the turkey in short pants and a wife beater as per the norm. Plenty of drink to share as well. :winkeyface:
(10-22-2013, 02:42 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Just got back from what should be my last business trip.

Busted trying to disable the smoke alarm and light up in the airplane bathroom again?

Fired?

Promoted?

-------Sup with the last business trip deal, Gunnar?
(10-09-2013, 02:26 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-09-2013, 01:13 PM)nrkerr Wrote: I will tell you what I am wearing...after I change my clothes.

hah Good to see you coming out of your shell.

I was naked when I wrote that.
(10-22-2013, 06:01 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(10-22-2013, 02:42 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Just got back from what should be my last business trip.

Busted trying to disable the smoke alarm and light up in the airplane bathroom again?

Fired?

Promoted?

-------Sup with the last business trip deal, Gunnar?
Project complete. Back to business as usual.
Would you break down and go ahead and give @nrkerr a virtual wink, some dirty talk...something to chew on, Gunnar?

The little minx is practically begging for it.

TIA.
(10-22-2013, 06:59 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Would you break down and go ahead and give @nrkerr a virtual wink, some dirty talk...something to chew on, Gunnar?

TIA.

Not today...I'm good.
(10-22-2013, 08:53 PM)nrkerr Wrote:
(10-22-2013, 06:59 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Would you break down and go ahead and give @nrkerr a virtual wink, some dirty talk...something to chew on, Gunnar?

TIA.

Not today...I'm good.

Mixed signals!!

...First, you're slipping into something more comfortable.

.....Then, you're naked.

.......Now, you're not in the mood.

Groupies don't usually play hard to get, but it might just work with Gunnar. Smiley_emoticons_wink

(Hope you and your mom are doing okay, nrkerr.)
(10-22-2013, 08:53 PM)nrkerr Wrote:

TIA.

Not today...I'm good.
What are you wearing?

TIA.
I love it when you call me Gunnar.
Wasn't Gunnar the name of Garps father in the world acording to Garp?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-23-2013, 12:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: Wasn't Gunnar the name of Garps father in the world acording to Garp?

Well, Garp's dad was a brain dead gunner, and viewed as nothing but a convenient means for necessary but uninspired sex.

There could be some synergy between Jenny's gunner and our Gunnar, I guess.

But, that's not what inspired our Gunnar's nick. "Gunnar" is the product of a full Nelson at a Garden Party.
Did you see Yoko and her Walrus?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-23-2013, 12:49 PM)Maggot Wrote: Did you see Yoko and her Walrus?

I didn't see it, but heard about it.

I'm just glad that the Walrus stopped Mr. Hughes from hiding in Dylan's shoes. Could have been an uncomfortable fit.

But, it's alright now...