Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PUBLIC BREASTFEEDING
There's no need for it other than exhibitionism.

Express your breast milk into bottles at home to take with you = no logical reason whatsoever to breastfeed in public.

They are doing it for the sake of doing it. The times I have seen it it always reminds me of piglets and sows.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Actually CN, the reason most women don't express breast milk into bottles is that it can cause nipple confusion. The baby usually gets used to one or the other.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-09-2013, 11:45 AM)ramseycat Wrote: nipple confusion.

I get that when my wife let's me play with her tits, I just don't know which nipple to go for first!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
hah

Men & their boobie love.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-09-2013, 12:00 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(08-09-2013, 11:45 AM)ramseycat Wrote: nipple confusion.

I get that when my wife let's me play with her tits, I just don't know which nipple to go for first!

From the sound of it, must be like every 6 months. The utter excitement and mind blowing excess. Truly ghastly.
Must...better....English....muffin....mission...in....life....must...get..better of him...my...mission ....in...life

Can you walk away Heinrich?

I'm ready happy and willing to post the “rape of Belgium" its more than ready!

Then we can go on to NAZI GERMANY can't we?
Must...better....English....muffin....mission...in....life....must...get..better of him...my...mission ....in...life

Can you walk away Heinrich?

I'm ready happy and willing to post the “rape of Belgium" its more than ready!

Then we can go on to NAZI GERMANY can't we?
I am horrified to come in here first thing this morning and read the words that have been written by you Duch. You are a woman! You are a role model for women, you are a leader and a business owner you should be holding the torch for women's rights.

These women are not offering a free peep show for a bunch of sicko drunken pervs, they are feeding their babies. It is natural there is nothing wrong with it.

The problem is the sexualising of breasts has created this problem where people get weirded out and uncomfortable when someone wants to feed their hungry infant. No one breastfeeding wants an audience (most of the time, there might be some weirdos who do), but mostly you are trying to be a good parent.

Studies have shown now that it is definitely by far better to breastfeed. We need to get over our awkwardness about this subject and let the child feed.

Yes Duch, you are a business owner, and with that comes responsibility to the public whether you like it or not. If you own a cafe you cannot discriminate, even if it is your business and you feel that you have the right, you don't. That is part of owning a business in the U.S. (I would think).

The irony Duch, is that if you had a bub, I have no doubt you would be popping out your mammary's at every opportunity, anything to stop that child screaming.
(08-09-2013, 07:41 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I am horrified to come in here first thing this morning and read the words that have been written by you Duch.

The irony Duch, is that if you had a bub, I have no doubt you would be popping out your mammary's at every opportunity, anything to stop that child screaming.

hah Thank you, honey. You never let me down.
Great soapbox speech saussie

So tell me... what's wrong with covering up while breastfeeding in public? Because there really is no one truly bothered by that... it's the ones who don't cover up and who flop their swollen melons out for their babies or toddlers to suckle.

There are very few people who think breastfeeding in public is wrong. There are however many that feel being discreet about it is the way to go about it.

A simple cover isn't that hard to manage.
I had no experience with children when I passed my 7lb 4 oz bowling ball. I didn't even know how to hold a newborn properly. My tolerance level was at zero. I had been to library to lean what I was in for and about breastfeeding, so that I was prepared.

Breastfeeding really helped me get into a routine and everything just fell into place with it. It also lets off this hormone in your brain that is called oxytocin which is like valium, when you breastfeed. You are more relaxed and I think a better mother.

I am a bit of a vigilante when it comes to breastfeeding. Even without the science that shows that it is the best option for the child and gives the child the best start in life, it is better for the community as a whole if we embrace this.

(08-09-2013, 07:51 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Great soapbox speech saussie

So tell me... what's wrong with covering up while breastfeeding in public? Because there really is no one truly bothered by that... it's the ones who don't cover up and who flop their swollen melons out for their babies or toddlers to suckle.

There are very few people who think breastfeeding in public is wrong. There are however many that feel being discreet about it is the way to go about it.

A simple cover isn't that hard to manage.

Are you asking me a genuine question Jimmy? Or are you looking for a fight? I am not engaging with stupidity on this one.

Women don't want you telling us if we qualify for being covered up enough, we don't want to hear one word out of you whether we are covered up enough, nada, zilch, zero. Just sit there and shut the fuck up whilst we feed our children.
(08-09-2013, 07:54 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Are you asking me a genuine question Jimmy? Or are you looking for a fight? I am not engaging with stupidity on this one.

Women don't want you telling us if we qualify for being covered up enough, we don't want to hear one word out of you whether we are covered up enough, nada, zilch, zero. Just sit there and shut the fuck up whilst we feed our children.

Great!

Then I say it is open season on all biological imperatives in public, without reservation. When Uncle Fred needs his cyst drained, then he can just do it at the coffee shop! When Fredericka needs to dab up her anal seepage from her polyp surgery, I look forward to seeing it in the dairy aisle.

And if you insist on no discretion for biological imperatives, I expect you'll keep your trap shut while I stare at your exposed breasts while you child sucks on them. I'd better not hear a fucking peep about how inappropriate it is to stare or creeped out you are that people are looking. After all, it is a two way street. If you don't want people to be hassled for doing it, then we don't want to be hassled for watching.

Think about that for a little bit and then enjoy your bra-burned utopia. And all because you militantly don't expect someone to be able to drape a shawl over themselves? What a loopy stance.
(08-09-2013, 08:22 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I expect you'll keep your trap shut

You can expect all you like but that will not get you your expected outcome.

Look I am sorry Jimmy, I refuse to speak your redneck moron talk. You are not an educated man, clearly, and you have no education about serious political issues only your own silly personal bias' that are based on fear. You accuse me of being loopy but I am actually falling into line with the World Health Organisation and health professionals around the world.

I think you need to sit down and shut the fuck up.
Oh shut up and put your boobs away Aussie. No one can take you seriously when you go off on these rants. You try too hard to impress everyone with your education and your stupid mini dishwasher. Come down a peg or two and interact like a normal person.

Aww snap. 28

Goddamnit! Failure to quote.
(08-09-2013, 08:38 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You can expect all you like but that will not get you your expected outcome.

Look I am sorry Jimmy, I refuse to speak your redneck moron talk. You are not an educated man, clearly, and you have no education about serious political issues only your own silly personal bias' that are based on fear. You accuse me of being loopy but I am actually falling into line with the World Health Organisation and health professionals around the world.

I think you need to sit down and shut the fuck up.

Hey aussie, you are clearly out of your league. I could debate you all night long, and you'd still be as daft and nonsensical about this as you are being now. You lost the debate as soon as you typed your first letter.

Are you going to accuse me of fucking Assad next too? Or will you just reserve that little gem for HotD.

I'm not against breastfeeding at all. Do it on a park bench, a bus, in a restaurant... honestly I don't care. But I sure don't think it's an onerous burden to expect someone in public places to be discreet about it.

You blabbing on about the WHO and how women shouldn't have to cover up is just ridiculous.
I think this exchange is hysterical.

I might be overtired.
I went the formula route because the first thing I wanted to do is have a few beers and smoke a cig. Plus I wasn't really in the mood to have an alien attached to my tit.