Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PUBLIC BREASTFEEDING

I know we've talked about this before in here but I've got another bitch about it -

We all know that it's legal to do, no one can force these mothers to stop or they will open themselves up to a lawsuit but what about the places that lose business because some people just don't want to see that bullshit. These business owners have no recourse, none, zero. That's wrong, I think a business owner has every right to request someone to stop doing that. They would lose my business because I'm not spending money where that crap is going on and I know others feel the same way.

Put your tits away in public, you goddamn Guernseys.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I tend to agree.

Mothers can express and bottle breastmilk at home then take it out with them.

Can't they? I'm not an expert my daughter went straight onto formula she categorically refused any offer of her mothers tit milk.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Aussie will be all over this like white on rice. Yeehaw!

I don't want to see that shit in public & I absolutely loathe that business owners are required by law to comply.
When people say “its natural” I counter with “so is taking a dump but we do that behind closed doors why should breastfeeding be any different?”

Huh?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I'm no 'got milk' fetishist, but I don't really care either way, I can ignore it if they choose to do it. I just switch off and don't give it a second thought. I figure it's me letting it bother me; not them bothering me.

I'm more pissed off by people who let their kids who can walk and talk run around and scream and bug he shit out of people with blatant disregard. If you can't control your kids or keep them on a leash than keep the little shits at home!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(08-09-2013, 08:25 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: When people say “its natural” I counter with “so is taking a dump but we do that behind closed doors why should breastfeeding be any different?”

Heh. I like that response!

I view breastfeeding as a private, personal thing. It doesn't have any place in the food court or a pizza joint. *ick*
Lots of restaurants have signs posted, "No shoes, No shirts, No service".

Maybe they need to add to the sign," If Tit suckin in sight", No service!

Personally, it really doesn't bother me one way or the other.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(08-09-2013, 08:34 AM)Carsman Wrote: Personally, it really doesn't bother me one way or the other.

That's because you are a lovely man who is gracious & I'm not.
(08-09-2013, 08:28 AM)crash Wrote: I'm more pissed off by people who let their kids who can walk and talk run around and scream and bug he shit out of people with blatant disregard. If you can't control your kids or keep them on a leash than keep the little shits at home!

To some brats a supermarket is akin to an adventure playground that they run around like maniacs in while their parents completely ignore them. At most you might get the mother saying, in a low wishy washy voice with no authority in it whatsoever, “Ryan will you pack that in please?”
I would prefer not to see it but I don't get all uptight over it. I think society has sexualized the breasts so much that people can't separate the sexual aspect from the breasts real function. Having said that, I would never have done it in public. I didn't breast feed however. I had no interest in doing it. Formula was just a better option for me.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-09-2013, 08:47 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I didn't breast feed however. I had no interest in doing it. Formula was just a better option for me.

And is probably why you have two little thugs who'd beat the shit out of a twelve year old kid for having some moral intestinal fortitude.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(08-09-2013, 08:28 AM)crash Wrote: I'm more pissed off by people who let their kids who can walk and talk run around and scream and bug he shit out of people with blatant disregard. If you can't control your kids or keep them on a leash than keep the little shits at home!

I don't like that either & firmly believe it's a direct reflection of the parents.
*cringe*

Big hands and idevices don't mix. That quote above looks like I have ramseyitis..
(08-09-2013, 08:53 AM)crash Wrote:
(08-09-2013, 08:47 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I didn't breast feed however. I had no interest in doing it. Formula was just a better option for me.

And is probably why you have two little thugs who'd beat the shit out of a twelve year old kid for having some moral intestinal fortitude.

No. I have two little thugs because I raised them to be that way.

I didn't breast feed because I had to go back to work after my maternity leave. It was just easier to bring formula to my moms when she babysat.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-09-2013, 09:16 AM)crash Wrote: Big hands

Doesn't that indicate...meh, never mind.
(08-09-2013, 09:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-09-2013, 09:16 AM)crash Wrote: Big hands

Doesn't that indicate..

Big gloves?

Yep.

Big feet too..
I don't mind it so much if they do it discreetly, but I really don't think it's even necessary at places like a restaurant or mall. Pack a damn bottle.

When I was 13 I was riding the public bus home from school and this fat, dirty lady with three dirty kids pulled out her big tit and yelled at the little three year old to get over there. I'm still disturbed by it.
Most women I've seen doing it in public use a coverup, so I don't know what the fuss is.

Anyone who would do it without a coverup is just looking for the attention or confrontation.
(08-09-2013, 10:16 AM)Jimbone Wrote: Anyone who would do it without a coverup is just looking for the attention or confrontation.

They are reveling in their right to do it & many don't care about the opinions of others. You'd never hear a peep outtta me if they were discreet.
(08-09-2013, 10:19 AM)Duchess Wrote:

They are reveling in their right to do it & many don't care about the opinions of others. You'd never hear a peep outtta me if they were discreet.

When they just let it hang out, I ask if I can take a hit from the tap.

I don't know what they get all pissy about.