Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PUBLIC BREASTFEEDING
I look to breastfeeding with the following two thoughts:

1) There is never a bad time for public titties. Ever. I am totally in favor of any law, statute or civil rights movement that allows for the public display of titties.

2) That said, one must assume that any woman who insists on whipping out aforementioned tittie in the food court, playground, etc is essentially demanding the right to put her tittie on display for public viewing and therefore has no right to be offended when I pull up a chair and commence staring. Sorry ladies. Men liking titties is a basic fact of the universe, and while we struggle mightily to look you in the eye in those low cut sundresses, pushup bras and tight little spandex boulder holders, we do have limits. Whip it out at your own peril, because I'm gonna watch.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(08-10-2013, 11:25 AM)Donovan Wrote: I'm gonna watch.

I think everyone should adopt that attitude from now on.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-10-2013, 08:25 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Why would I be jealous of your dishwasher?

Ah because you keep mentioning it, not me.

(08-10-2013, 08:25 AM)ramseycat Wrote: That sits on a counter lol.

It's a benchtop that sits on the bench, get it?

(08-10-2013, 08:25 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I have a nice full sized DW under the counter where it should be.

Where it should be? You are completely retarded. You invented the dishwasher did you? And decided 'where it should be'.

(08-10-2013, 08:25 AM)ramseycat Wrote: In a HOME that I own. Not some apartment I rent. Sorry Aussie. No envy here of your dishwasher or anything else.

Where do you get off saying that I rent? This is not an apartment you douche. You are so retarded you have got no idea what you are talking about. Would I have a dog and a backyard if I lived in an apartment. You are fucked in the head. In case you have forgotten I have a job, you do not.

Maybe you should have breastfed your children, then you would have been some use here on the planet, but as it stands all you have done is consume oxygen. You are a waste of space. I will not mention my robotic vacuum cleaner, because I don't want to set you off again on another home appliance demonic manifestation.

Addit: When I was a member of the Australian Breastfeeding Association and met with other breastfeeding mothers, they were all educated well spoken, friendly, polite, sociable women. Nothing at all like you. It doesn't surprise me that you didn't breastfeed.

hah That was an awesome mock, Aussie.
Blush She brings out the best in me.
The Gawdamned dishwasher goes under the counter.

It's no surprise the crazy lady has one that doesn't.
(08-10-2013, 03:38 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: The Gawdamned dishwasher goes under the counter.

Aussie's too fat to bend over and empty the silverware container.

She probably has handles and a seat in her shower too.

*snicker* Maybe one of those stair lifts and scooters too.
Commando Cunt Queen
hah Breastfeeding association. Sounds riveting...to someone like MS.
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-10-2013, 01:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:

hah That was an awesome mock, Aussie.

That WAS good! I would give her a like if we had that.

Too bad none if its true.

P.S. I don't have to work.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Whatever aussie has starting putting in her smoothies its working wonders on her Mock mojo.

Its like there is a new dawg in the yard and she can piss as high as any of the rest of us.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(08-10-2013, 03:38 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: The Gawdamned dishwasher goes under the counter.

I've never even heard of one that sits on a bench.
(08-10-2013, 04:26 PM)ramseycat Wrote: That WAS good!

We've corrupted a number of people now. *fist bump*

It's a wonderful feeling to pay your bills without the bs of the daily grind, huh. Smiley_emoticons_wink
As a matter of fact it is. For now. I do like working though. I miss the interaction with people and the satisfaction of a productive day. Not that I'm not productive now. But cleaning and cooking is only fun for so long. After we get moved and settled, I will look for a job.
(08-10-2013, 04:28 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Whatever aussie has starting putting in her smoothies its working wonders on her Mock mojo.

Its like there is a new dawg in the yard and she can piss as high as any of the rest of us.

It's about fucking time.
Not that pissing higher than a four foot pom with a major insecurity issue is any mean feat...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(08-10-2013, 06:11 PM)crash Wrote: Not that pissing higher than a four foot pom with a major insecurity issue is any mean feat...

True.

Most of us don't have to work so hard at it...it comes naturally.

*snort*
(08-10-2013, 06:11 PM)crash Wrote: Not that pissing higher than a four foot pom with a major insecurity issue is any mean feat...

That wasn't bad, that will buy you another handjob from Heinrich in his sauna drongo. Don't worry as a German he's used to handling wurst of all sizes including pencil thin weiners like yours.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

It's a little disturbing that you would know anything about his weiner.

That's always my first thought when I see guys talking about another guy's junk.
The only time a Brit has ever seen an Aussies weiner is when drongos ancestors had to expose their junk to prove whether they were male or female as they were processed from the convict boats they were sent away on.

We even kept the kiddy fiddlers in British prisons so you can imagine how much regard the scum sent to Australia were held in.

Drongo is a descendent, he will claim to be a descendent of one of the military or guards that landed on his poison isle but no, he is pure scumbag stock he wishes he was of British law abiding stock. His great great great grandaddy was someone the British were prepared to ferry over 10,000 miles across the ocean just to get fucking rid of.

The legacy of Crash a legacy of criminal scum.