CAN YOU STOP A BONER?

Can you prevent a boner from happening at an inappropriate time?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm very curious...

MS will know for sure.

...and Mr. Bone.
My first thought is 'why stop it?'

But my next thought is boners don't usually happen at inappropriate times after teen age years.

Can someone give an example of an inappropriate time?
(08-18-2013, 01:17 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Can someone give an example of an inappropriate time?

...at a dinner party, the Dr.'s office, Starbucks.
I don't know... they all seem like as good a place as any to pop a boner.

I'm thinking about boners which had lead me to think about wet dreams.
Duchess is horny today.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Is it a full moon already?
I can stop one in its tracks.
Yes I can, I'm homo sapiens not a horny dribbling hairy arsed caveman like MS who shoots his yoghurt cannon at the briefest flash of tit.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Boners be very, very hard to control.

The slightest smile from a member of the fairer sex and thoughts turn to how great they'll look naked and thus, a boner is born.

Nah.

In reality, I can control myself is any situation, and don't just pop a boner in any old place.
I went to BJ's brewery for lunch today and how convenient they have a Dick's sporting goods right next door. I wonder if everyone thinks about dicks and blow jobs when they go there. And if so do they get a boner.
(08-18-2013, 03:48 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: The slightest smile from a member of the fairer sex and thoughts turn to how great they'll look naked and thus, a boner is born.

Can you "think" yourself into a boner? Never mind why anyone would want to but can you think about titty fucking the hot co-worker or daydream about someone totally fuckable and get one?
(08-18-2013, 01:21 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I don't know... they all seem like as good a place as any to pop a boner.

Nobody would notice anyway, JB. Pop away.
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-18-2013, 03:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-18-2013, 03:48 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: The slightest smile from a member of the fairer sex and thoughts turn to how great they'll look naked and thus, a boner is born.

Can you "think" yourself into a boner? Never mind why anyone would want to but can you think about titty fucking the hot co-worker or daydream about someone totally fuckable and get one?

Yes, also when the wind blows
(08-18-2013, 03:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Absolutely.

(08-18-2013, 04:38 PM)username Wrote: Nobody would notice anyway, JB. Pop away.

You must have confused me with your Asian persuasion lovers.
I was getting shaved for a hernia that made it look like I had another testicule and the Chinese girl that was shaving me simply flicked her finger on the base of the head of my cock so hard it almost gave me convulsions. I've never found a woman that could do that since and can only speculate where she is now, but I would like to kick her in the tits for doing that stupid crap to me. Laying it in my memory and all, I was devastated as I went under the gas and woke up with a huge headache. Then when I went home me Dad hugged me so hard I think he blew a stitch outta my nutsack but that's another story............
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-18-2013, 10:08 PM)Maggot Wrote: my cock my Dad so hard blew my nutsack

That's one memory maggotyboo that really needs to stay repressed son.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.