The Death List
trump was offered more of the vaccine for Americans as recently as November and he declined it and this was after being offered 100 million more doses over the Summer which he also declined. You can bet your ass other countries were happy to accept what he declined.  Let's not forget that. Why the fuck would he decline it? 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
And we wouldn't have to pay for those doses unless they actually worked. It was risk free, for fuck's sake. It makes no sense.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
And then when people get bad reactions to it, guess who is to blame.
I don't really care if people have bad reactions. I just want restaurants to open up and movie theaters I'm sick of this shit. Although around here restaurants are still open ...........they still suck to go to.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-16-2020, 10:03 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 07:43 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 05:06 AM)Duchess Wrote: No I didn't, dumdum, it's the trump plague. It will always be the trump plague.
Just like it will always be the Biden vaccine.

Donald didn't cause the plague, (China did as we know) BUT, HE DID let it get out of hand exponentially by knowing first hand about how contagious the virus was back in November 2019, and disregarded his advisors advise to take precaution/actions back then.
And he refused to alert the American people about the pending disaster so as to protect his almighty Stock Market! That action, caused over "300,000" deaths, so far!

However, Donald finally woke up in March (TOO LATE) and pressured companies all around the world, to participate in the "warp speed program" to come up with a viable vaccine by the end of 2020!
And here we are, vaccine is being administered! Have to give credit where credit is due.

Whereas Joe, if he was POTUS back then, would have listened to his advisors in November 2019, and
that would have greatly reduced the pandemic here. Unfortunately, he wasn't.
IMO.
Who were his advisors back in November 2019? If you Iook up the WHO, the CDC and Dr. Fauci, none of them were pressuring him to do anything. In fact they said it wasn't a major concern. So who were his advisors if it wasn't those three?
There are other vaccines getting approved, ones that don't require sub zero temps.
Are you taking it? I'm sure as hell not.
Waiting for reports from the guinea pigs, you here me sista?
You will be assimilated the Borg is vast and powerful.
(12-16-2020, 09:09 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 10:03 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 07:43 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 05:06 AM)Duchess Wrote: No I didn't, dumdum, it's the trump plague. It will always be the trump plague.
Just like it will always be the Biden vaccine.

Donald didn't cause the plague, (China did as we know) BUT, HE DID let it get out of hand exponentially by knowing first hand about how contagious the virus was back in November 2019, and disregarded his advisors advise to take precaution/actions back then.
And he refused to alert the American people about the pending disaster so as to protect his almighty Stock Market! That action, caused over "300,000" deaths, so far!

However, Donald finally woke up in March (TOO LATE) and pressured companies all around the world, to participate in the "warp speed program" to come up with a viable vaccine by the end of 2020!
And here we are, vaccine is being administered! Have to give credit where credit is due.

Whereas Joe, if he was POTUS back then, would have listened to his advisors in November 2019, and
that would have greatly reduced the pandemic here. Unfortunately, he wasn't.
IMO.
Who were his advisors back in November 2019? If you Iook up the WHO, the CDC and Dr. Fauci, none of them were pressuring him to do anything. In fact they said it wasn't a major concern. So who were his advisors if it wasn't those three?

An intelligence report issued in November 2019 warned that COVID-19 could severely disrupt daily life throughout the world and described it as a potential “cataclysmic event.”
ABC News reports that the military’s National Center for Medical Intelligence (NCMI) late last year issued a report that raised alarms about “an out-of-control disease” that “would pose a serious threat to U.S. forces in Asia.”
“Analysts concluded it could be a cataclysmic event,” one source tells ABC News, who also says that the report was briefed “multiple times” to the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Pentagon’s Joint Staff and the White House.
Take advantage of our limited time offer. Go ad-free for just $2 a week. Support independent journalism.
John Cohen, who used to oversee intelligence operations at the Department of Homeland Security, tells ABC News that the November report makes it clear that America’s sluggish COVID-19 response was a political failure more than an intelligence failure.
"It’s not surprising to me that the intelligence community detected the outbreak; what is surprising and disappointing is that the White House ignored the clear warning signs, failed to follow established pandemic response protocols and were slow to put in place a government-wide effort to respond to this crisis,” he said.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

ABC News, Cars? I'm talking about the real covid 19 timeline from the WHO when they still weren't getting accurate info from China as early as January. Then you got Fauci on live TV saying that travel from China isn't a concern. Biden as well. But it's all Trump's fault.
I'm with Mark on this and waiting for the guinea pigs to go through it. In today's fast food world people have no patience. I do though and will probably wait till March.
hah  Steven King predicted it, along with a string of sci-fi writers. Ever seen 12 monkeys? People are sooooo stupid. Knee jerk fuckers.  Sarcastic
I won't even take it after the guinea pigs. I think I'll survive it if I catch it, if I dont thats my fate. Lung cancer is a horrific death too, but that dont stop me.
Sometimes,  I wonder where your priorities are.
(12-16-2020, 09:19 PM)sally Wrote: Are you taking it? I'm sure as hell not.
I already took the vaccine. Just chugged a cup of bleach a few minutes ago.
(12-16-2020, 11:28 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 09:19 PM)sally Wrote: Are you taking it? I'm sure as hell not.
I already took the vaccine. Just chugged a cup of bleach a few minutes ago.

So you took what's known as the "Trump Vaccine"!  hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Wow........... hah
(12-16-2020, 08:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: I don't really care if people have bad reactions. I just want restaurants to open up and movie theaters I'm sick of this shit. Although around here restaurants are still open ...........they still suck to go to.

What are you sick of?   Nh and Maine didn't really shutdown.
(12-18-2020, 04:56 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 08:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: I don't really care if people have bad reactions. I just want restaurants to open up and movie theaters I'm sick of this shit. Although around here restaurants are still open ...........they still suck to go to.

What are you sick of?   Nh and Maine didn't really shutdown.

I'm just sick of the way restaurants are so fucked up and getting dirty looks because i'm not going the right way in the grocery aisle. It's not so bad here though but Maine is more fucked than we are.