The Death List
Dawn Wells (mary ann) from gilligans island fame has died she was 82.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Nobody cares about MaryAnne.  Harp

[Image: 20-Dawn-Wells.jpg]

[Image: 6c11372801466fc6603a6fa0f280a4b1.jpg]

[Image: 7633c7ad5c6d3097134b093fe7b7a2fc.jpg]

[Image: 49-Dawn-Wells-Hot-Pictures-Will-Drive-Yo...5.jpg.jpeg]

[Image: Dawn-Wells-Feet-2287052.jpg]

[Image: 13-Dawn-Wells.jpg]

[Image: dawn-wells-6.jpg]
(12-16-2020, 08:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: I don't really care if people have bad reactions. I just want restaurants to open up and movie theaters I'm sick of this shit. Although around here restaurants are still open ...........they still suck to go to.

I am really surprised to learn that you don't care what happens to others and all  you are really concerned about is eating in a place where yu don't have to clean up after yourself and watch a show on the big screen with surround sound. Who cares if anyone is suffering tho. Boy I hope the world gets back to "normal" so you can enjoy these things once again.

(12-30-2020, 04:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: Dawn Wells (mary ann) from gilligans island fame has died she was 82.

How did she die?

(12-31-2020, 12:36 AM)MirahM Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 04:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: Dawn Wells (mary ann) from gilligans island fame has died she was 82.

How did she die?

She got the Kung flu that Trump injected into her while laughing and eating a cheeseburger. That's how everyone gets it.
No one got the trump plague from eating burgers. They got the trump plague because trump spent months denying there was a problem which quickly morphed into it was a hoax perpetuated by Democrats which then progressed to a couple cases of the trump plague which was soon going to disappear and it would be like a miracle. When that didn't happen he made wearing masks a political statement and finally I was okay with the drivel he was pushing.

A young Congressman elect from Louisiana took trump's advice on mask wearing and died a couple days ago from the trump plague. Good riddance, you stupid motherfucker, you got exactly what you deserved.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I know its not from eating cheesburgers silly. ceiling catz sayz soz. They all get it from Trump, he gives it to them, I have seen the light and it's ultra-violet. A very pretty shade by the way.
Don't be so silly Duchess! Maggot the big man on campus knows what is best! If we all listen to him we will be just fine. Also no need to worry or care about others. Just yourself.

Isn't life grand?

Because I don't really care about people anyway. Gosh it feels soooo good to say that and get it off my chest. Sally has been right all of these years too!

(12-30-2020, 09:47 PM)Maggot Wrote: Nobody cares about MaryAnne.

I hated her character on GI.  Fuckin goodie 2 shoes.
Tanya Roberts has died she collapsed after walking her dog, she was 65. R.I.P.

[Image: Tanya-Roberts-678x381.jpg]
OH GOD I WAS SO AFRAID IT WAS GOING TO BE BETTY WHITE!
She's not gonna die she will just poof into a cloud of dust.
R. I. P.  Tanya

Maybe not the best of actresses, but positively pleasing on the eyes!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I'm seeing reports that she's still alive, this is after her people confirmed her death. I don't know what's going on, I only saw a crazy headline stating she's still alive.
Are you reading CNN again?  Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
I don't read CNN.
You may be right Duchess, I just saw a story that she is still alive. Hallelujah! She has risen! Prepare the feast!
Oh oh...........She's dead again.
I feel bad for laughing. It's so inappropriate.

What the fuck are those people doing!
I just laughed so hard.

But I don't know if I feel bad about it. If she is dead, she wouldn't know anyways, if she were alive then that would be great news. So I think it is approprate to laugh. I mean except for her family and loved ones-that sucks. : (