The Death List
Schroedinger's Tanya. She is simultaneously alive and dead.
Now that is funny too.
I am laughing inappropriatly at that also now.

She died of a freaking urinary tract infection. geez.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Good Lord. I've never had a UTI, but I know someone who has. I didn't know someone could die from it! I'm not going to tell her that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Cranberry juice.
My husband's 90 year old bowling and golfing buddy died from a UTI. He had no other health problems at 90 years old and that's what took him out.
Did he have sex with the lazarus chick?
Rush Limbaugh is dead. The end.
I can hear the loud laughing loony left tap dancing on his grave.
 There are vile, wretched people in this world who absolutely deserve to have their obituary celebrated. Rush Limbaugh is one of them.
He contributed quite a bit to many charities and kept people on their toes. A very good tipper and could see failure a long time before anyone else. He could also see the good in many. 

I never really listened that much but what I did hear was plenty of truth and that's what needs to be said. R.I.P.
It's more important to be a decent individual than to be a good tipper. 

Rush Limbaugh was one of the shittiest, most wretched people in America and not only will I dance on his grave I'll bring some fuckin' confetti.
(02-17-2021, 04:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:  There are vile, wretched people in this world who absolutely deserve to have their obituary celebrated. Rush Limbaugh is one of them.

When trash humans try to lecture people about the evil of trash humans, only trash humans listen.
(02-18-2021, 05:30 AM)Duchess Wrote: It's more important to be a decent individual than to be a good tipper. 

Good tippers are decent individuals, they go together.
(02-18-2021, 12:06 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-18-2021, 05:30 AM)Duchess Wrote: It's more important to be a decent individual than to be a good tipper. 

Now now, Sally, let's not piss on Doochy's hate parade. hah
(02-18-2021, 12:06 PM)sally Wrote:

Adolph Hitler was a good tipper.....

....he tipped those Jews right into the gas chamber.
How's Clint Eastwood doing?
(02-18-2021, 01:42 PM)Maggot Wrote: How's Clint Eastwood doing?

He likely could be having lunch with Betty White! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

The marvelous Marvin Hagler has died. He was a good one I used to love watching him box. Sugar Ray beat him and that was that. He was 66

[Image: 4531d15ce11e0d18033f53ebdea8f15c.jpg]
George Segal will not be coming down for breakfast today. To bad I really liked his humor. Especially in the show "Just shoot me" he was 87.

[Image: 3-george-segal-silver-screen.jpg]