The Death List
Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

RE: The Death List

(06-08-2018 12:18 PM)sally Wrote:  I read an article where he said in an interview that he contemplated suicide many times, but his daughter gave him something to live for. I guess eventually that wasnt enough.

I have a co-worker that’s so over-the-top Pro Trump that he makes Mags and BM look like Clinton supporters.

Anyway, he says Bourdain hated Trump so much, that’s what killed him.

06-08-2018 12:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(06-08-2018 07:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:  

Anthony Bourdain has died at 61. He took me around the world eating the grossest shit imaginable. I loved it :(

Me too. I loved his snarky, sarcastic wit also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
06-08-2018 03:24 PM

sally Away
sally

(06-08-2018 12:34 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:  
(06-08-2018 12:18 PM)sally Wrote:  I read an article where he said in an interview that he contemplated suicide many times, but his daughter gave him something to live for. I guess eventually that wasnt enough.

I have a co-worker that’s so over-the-top Pro Trump that he makes Mags and BM look like Clinton supporters.

He seemed too intelligent for that, but sometimes even the smartest people get so emotionally invested in politics they drive themselves insane. I don't understand it. I don't believe that's why he did it though, apparently he had severe depression way before Trump came along.

06-08-2018 03:40 PM

Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

(06-08-2018 03:40 PM)sally Wrote:  
(06-08-2018 12:34 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:  

He seemed too intelligent for that, but sometimes even the smartest people get so emotionally invested in politics they drive themselves insane. I don't understand it. I don't believe that's why he did it though, apparently he had severe depression way before Trump came along.

I was going to say this earlier, but didn’t.

If it was discovered that Bourdain hanged himself there might be, possibly, a Kate Spade connection.

It’s being reported he hanged himself.

Most people would rather kill themselves with pills or a gun, but two people hanging themselves leads me to speculate.

06-08-2018 04:32 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I've always thought hanging was a rough way to go but if the neck is snapped its probably the fastest way to die. Strangulation from a botched hanging might be a bit gruesome as that might entail quite a bit of thrashing around in the throws of death. Legs kicking around and all that. I would probably go the sleeping pill route or drowning in a pool after consuming large quantities of beverage or something, Or if I was an insurance concerned individual, blow up on a boat while fishing. Yeah, that sounds a bit better. Selfish fuckers. Will the survivors get their insurance?

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
06-08-2018 09:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply