The Death List
Shit I knew we were missing something.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(12-02-2013, 02:07 PM)FunkyBurger Wrote: You guys are playing dead pool minus the cash:

A dead pool, also known as a death pool, death watch, dead cert, ghoul pool or Guess Who's Dead (GWD) is a game of prediction which involves guessing when someone will die. Sometimes it is a bet where money is involved.[1] The combination of dead or death, and betting pool, refers to such a gambling arrangement.[clarification needed]

An example of the concept is where a list of celebrities is decided upon, and the names are placed into individual sealed envelopes. Each player picks a sealed envelope and writes their name on the outside of it. Each week, each player pays a small amount of money. When one of the celebrities on the list dies, the envelopes are handed out and opened, the player who has the envelope with the name of the dead celebrity wins all of the accumulated cash.

Thank you! If it weren't for you I wouldn't know a goddamn fuck what this thread was about.
(12-02-2013, 12:05 PM)Donovan Wrote: I didn't say conspiracy the midget did. I just thought they were being uncharacteristically coy for Hollywood press which usually translates to someone having gotten paid.

Being a conspiracy mong is just yet another of your numerous negative characteristics.

When that controversial journalist died there was talk of a “remote control” car and other bollocks and you were right there mindlessly speculating as you are doing with Walkers death when you mention the media making an “adjustment” to the reports on his death. More conspiracy balls.

It wouldn't surprise me to find you in a doorway covered in cruciixes with your head wrapped in tinfoil saying “Jesus is in my cock”.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Nelson Mandela has died.

I didn't know he was considered a terrorist, I thought he was some kind of savior.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ahhh yes, but that's the conundrum with terrorists; One mans' saviour is another mans' terrorist..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
According to the rules of the game, one is only considered a terrorist until victory is achieved. When Mandela was rotting in jail he was a terrorist, when his people forced his release he was a revolutionary, and when he was elected leader he was a Patriot. History declares how people are remembered.
(12-03-2013, 08:18 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-02-2013, 12:05 PM)Donovan Wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me to find you in a doorway covered in cruciixes with your head wrapped in tinfoil saying “Jesus is in my cock”.

Funny you knew who I meant by "midget" almost immediately, Short Round. All the rest of your post was meaningless drivel, but at least you got that right. However, I'd appreciate if you would try to spend less time thinking about my cock. It's creepy and I'm just not that into you.
(12-05-2013, 07:15 PM)Donovan Wrote: Funny you knew who I meant by "midget" almost immediately, Short Round.

Of course I knew you are an endlessly repeating two note piano.

Bing! - “you are short!”
Bong! - “your dad dead!”

Your mocking is like chopsticks, mine is like freeform jazz in comparison donny darkhole.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
You forgot Blam "gonna snort his ashes like cheap synthetic meth"
And Blong "You won't be able to call for help because your phone is shitty."
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(12-05-2013, 05:48 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Nelson Mandela has died.

Is he the guy that used to put tires around the necks of his enemys then light them?

Nevermind.........his wife Winnie only endorsed doing that.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-11-2013, 11:24 AM)Maggot Wrote: Is he the guy that used to put tires around the necks of his enemys then light them?

Yes and plant bombs and torture people.

It only took 27 years of hard labour for him to realise the error of his ways.
(12-10-2013, 10:49 PM)Donovan Wrote: You forgot Blam "gonna snort his ashes like cheap synthetic meth"
And Blong "You won't be able to call for help because your phone is shitty."

Nice to see you keeping it as fresh and new as your repurposed armchair/chemical toilet. Make sure caspers dog collar is securely fitted so you can yank him out if he falls in. Remember safety first as long as its free.

Does anyone have Billy Graham picked?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Tiki did.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Anyone have Peter O'Toole?
(12-15-2013, 03:39 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Anyone have Peter O'Toole?

I had you down as AWOL!
(12-15-2013, 03:40 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 03:39 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Anyone have Peter O'Toole?

I had you down as AWOL!

Hi Aussie.......I am an infrequent visitor and I rarely post but I love to visit Mock and see what's up.
He had a good innings his liver probably looked like a deflated balloon.
R.I.P. Tom Laughlin The Billy jack movies got me into Hapkido with Bong Soo Han doing the action shots. Full frontal nudity was taboo back then. Great series starting out with Born Losers.

Peter O'Toole died also of Lawrence of Arabia fame. A long movie for a kid in seventh grade to watch in the auditorium. R.I.P Peter and Tom.

Priest
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.