The Death List

Yeah, that freak.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That's what happens when you get your tiger blood from gay tigers.
(12-29-2016, 09:35 PM)Maggot Wrote: The 90's want their Clinton's back. I'm willing to try. And your pictures tell a thousand words but not a single sentence.

[Image: xfgj800.jpg]

Maggot, Above is an example of a thousand words accompanied by a title and a single sentence.
I think they make a good couple but Mr. Ed beats Rod because of those glorious eyelashes.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
William Christopher, Father Mulcahy on 'M*A*S*H,' dies

[Image: fukppp_zpscm07fnth.jpg]

I was just reading about the funeral for Carrie Fisher & Debbie Reynolds. This struck me as funny & apropos and given her sense of humor she would probably have found it to be hilarious. I would hope so anyway.

Todd Fisher was also there to say goodbye to his mother Debbie and sister, and appeared to be carrying Carrie's ashes in an urn shaped like a Prozac pill.

Story

[Image: 3BE7665D00000578-4095694-image-m-125_1483731396907.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That's Todd Fisher? He looks like Clint Howard.
With so many famous and familiar people dying in 2016 I completely missed Pete Burns' death.

[Image: rstu.jpg]
I didn't miss this one Zero. He was addicted to plastic surgery. He was on Celebrity Wife Swap in the UK. He was a really nice man. He taught the other husband how to treat his wife like a woman. He was a good guy. He had found true love in his relationship. So yeh, it's very sad.
RIP Mary Tyler Moore.

She had diabetes and did so much to help raise awareness and research for juvenile diabetes, a cause very close to my heart. She was also a fierce activist for animal rights and feminism.

I liked her in the Dick Van Dyke Show and Mary Tyler Moore Show which used to re-run a lot when I was a teenager.

[Image: the_mary_tyler_moore_show_intro__hat_tos...707kfu.jpg]

Mary died today at age 80.
And my Dad outlives another celebrity.
(01-25-2017, 04:27 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: RIP Mary Tyler Moore.

She had diabetes and did so much to help raise awareness and research for juvenile diabetes, a cause very close to my heart. She was also a fierce activist for animal rights and feminism.

I liked her in the Dick Van Dyke Show and Mary Tyler Moore Show which used to re-run a lot when I was a teenager.

[Image: the_mary_tyler_moore_show_intro__hat_tos...707kfu.jpg]

Mary died today at age 80.

Yeah, that was depressing but she lived a very full life and did well for herself.
Mary was one of the good ones! R. I. P.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Bill Paxton died yesterday of complications resulting from heart surgery. He was 61. RIP.

[Image: PaxtonBar.jpg]

He starred in a lot of big movies and tv shows, and was said to be one of the nicest guys in the business. I haven't watched Titanic or his old show Big Love. But, I really liked Aliens, A Simple Plan, and Frailty.

He's survived by his wife and children.

Story: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gos...story.html
I liked him in Weird science
I heard Judge Wapner has died at 97
(02-26-2017, 05:12 PM)sally Wrote: I liked him in Weird science

Chet: "how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray?" He says that to his little brother and his friend after a night of drinking.

My favorite from the movie:

Chet to Kelly LeBrock (gonna set her straight for the havoc she's caused).

"Now, in gonna deal with you, but first, I'd like to butter your muffin."

In Aliens, he was great.

"Yeah man, but it's a dry heat."

"That's it man, game over. Game over, man."

"Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen. Found 'em."

(In response to someone who said a 6 year old girl has survived on her own with Aliens all around), "well, why don't you put her in charge!"

He was great.

Twister, Titanic, etc.

RIP Bill.
Chuck Berry

[Image: chuckberry-7f44b444-41fd-472d-a907-200cb187bdc6.jpg]

Go-go Chucky!! R.I.P.
Don't be sad Clang he lived a long life with fame and fortune and smiled quite a bit. Who could ask for anything more?