The Death List
Bozo has died. Rest in Peace.

[Image: 0322-frank-avruch-bozo-the-clown-getty-7.jpg]

I'm not clowning around here.

Frank Avruch, who played Bozo the Clown for over a decade, has died at age 89. Avruch's career in television also included hosting programming in Boston for over 40 years.

His Bozo the Clown show was a huge hit and one of the first shows to go to national syndication out of Boston in 1960.

Avruch passed away at his Boston home and leaves behind his wife and two sons. He had been battling heart disease for years.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/22/frank-avru...dead-dies/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ed-89.html

I'm always afraid it's going to be Betty White when see this thread active. I have no idea where that comes from.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I always wanted to be "butchy boy"
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-22-2018, 01:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm always afraid it's going to be Betty White when see this thread active. I have no idea where that comes from.
Most likely it's because she's really really really really really really OLD! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Weird thing about Bozo the clown dying is that they took his body to the morgue, but when they came home...IT WAS BACK ON THE CHAIR AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I'm going to say the bright red/yellow/blue/green stain on the chair was still there because clowns crap in multi colors. Bozo was really old and still had his voice. When he wanted bananas he requested them from his nurses in that high falsetto voice that just screamed "Shut the fuck up you friggin goofy clown"
Sounds like the colors ran.
RIP Martin Crane.:(

Frasier's Dad.

John Mahoney.
John Mahoney was great. Rest in Peace.

I'm glad you've been taken off the "is he dead or something?" list, Clang.

It's really good to see you.
(03-27-2018, 09:13 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: John Mahoney was great. Rest in Peace.

I'm glad you've been taken off the "is he dead or something?" list, Clang.

It's really good to see you.

Yeah its good to see you too.

I now KNOW when a computer tells you not to turn it off while its updating you should listen to it.

And knowing is half the battle. GIJOE!
[Image: 4B3AF21800000578-0-image-m-4_1523923842031.jpg]

Harry Anderson just passed away at his home in North Carolina at age 65.

Anderson played judge Harry on Night Court (spin off from guest appearances on Cheers). He was also a talented magician who owned a magic shop in New Orleans' French Quarter and a nightclub.

No details on the cause of death have been released yet, but no foul play is suspected.

He looks older and heavier in the middle pic than he did at the height of his fame. But, that's obviously normal after like 30 years. He looks healthy though, to me.

I hope it wasn't a suicide or overdose. In any case, I loved Cheers and Night Court way back when. Rest in Peace Harry.
I liked him. R Lee Ermay died too. I liked him also.

link

[Image: r_header.jpg?itok=v45RHLmG]
“Private Pyle, what is your major malfunction!”
Barbara Bush passed a couple hours ago. Dubya released a statement...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
W's statement was lovely.

[Image: DbBjV9jV4AAxg88.jpg:large]

I liked Barbara Bush. She seemed candid and more about substance than flair. She wrote about how much she truly loved her time in the White House and interacting with people across the country.

I never knew before tonight that she went prematurely gray the year the Bushs' 3-year-old daughter died of Leukemia; Barbara Bush will be buried next to her little girl soon. I also never knew that the Bushs raised over $1 billion for charities.

Rest in peace.
She was a fine lady and lived a very good life. She lived quite a long time considering she smoked quite a bit.
(04-18-2018, 10:25 AM)Maggot Wrote: She was a fine lady and lived a very good life. She lived quite a long time considering she smoked quite a bit.

I didn't know that til last night either. One of the news pieces said she smoked for 30 years before she quit in 1968.

Along with all her work to promote literacy, I also really admired her hands-on work with AIDS patients.

The Reagans avoided addressing the AIDS epidemic at the time. When George H got elected, Barbara Bush got herself educated on the disease and visited with AIDS patients. She helped end the stigma and fear that just touching them could give one AIDS.
Bruno Samartino has left the Earth. A very strong guy that I would not want to mess with even at 82 yrs old. He was tough!!

[Image: 54e1b297f43f3d08dbacd5ca631c0ae581329216_hq.jpg]

[Image: AJLlDp1txXJgU_zW9Is7wRgFrxz8Ig64TzTbRhwn...ff-rj-k-no]

He was 82
Bruno was probably the toughest fake wrestler that ever lived. RIP

This is so lovely & so sad. He's sitting there with her and greeting & speaking to those who are coming to pay their respects.

[Image: 4B5EEB5700000578-5639239-An_eternally_lo...564738.jpg]

[Image: 4B5EAC6D00000578-5639239-The_former_pres...564723.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]