Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Australian elections
The one in the picture purple neck. I really hope its not a guy. That shits getting kinda old. the lines are so blurred today people should just STFU. Or risk being ostrigesized.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I still don't know what you're talking about.

But, people get ostrigesized all of the time. That's nothing new.

People whose fear of that is stronger than their belief in what they're saying probably should STFU (or just toughen up instead).
What you may not have guessed, she clashes with your Hillary!

and then a bitch fight ensued .....

Where are you Duch? I had you and HoTD in mind when I posted this, given your loathing for the real life reality shows.
28 Duchess
(09-16-2015, 01:55 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Where are you Duch? I had you and HoTD in mind when I posted this, given your loathing for the real life reality shows.

Hiya, Aussie! I've been busier than a two peckered billy goat.

I have no idea where that came from.

You're right, I detest reality programming but it's fun to see people mocked, I like the exaggeration of it.

I get an error message with one of the videos, it says the uploader hasn't made it available to me in my country. It discriminated against me, Aussie.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Aussie wears shoulder pads but their not as absorbent as knee pads.
(09-17-2015, 08:48 PM)Maggot Wrote: Aussie wears shoulder pads but their not as absorbent as knee pads.

That's not me! I have no penchant for shoulder pads!

It didn't discriminate against you Duch because HoTD seen them, I think it might be personal!
I only saw the first one aussie.

The second one didn't work for me.

I did think the Hillary impersonator was funny.
Is the liberal party like the Republican party here and is the labour party like the Democrat party?
(09-18-2015, 08:51 AM)Maggot Wrote: Is the liberal party like the Republican party here and is the labour party like the Democrat party?
That's what it is in the UK and Aus. as I understand it.
Liberal Party is the conservatives here in Oz, along with the National Party which is for country and rural folk.

The Labor Party is union folk and Democratic type people, along with the Green Party which is more for environmental type stuff. We also have a few independent MPs which a couple of elections ago, made up the balance of power in government.

You have a party strictly for those who live in the countryside? Do I understand that correctly?
(09-19-2015, 06:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You have a party strictly for those who live in the countryside? Do I understand that correctly?

I would most like living in the country. I would party like crazy hell 89
(09-19-2015, 06:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Well, the National Party advocate for issues such as faster internet in regional areas, better deals for farmers and other rural and country issues. They are aligned with the liberal party so they are conservative. They are separate but rule in government together with the Liberal party and are called the Liberal National Party or LNP.
(09-19-2015, 08:39 PM)Maggot Wrote: I would most like living in the country. I would party like crazy hell 89

You betcha! Did you know that farm land is not governed like residential land? I mean that in the sense of there is no noise ordinance. I could party to 3:00 AM with a rock band and while people could complain I couldn't be forced to stop like one would be in a residential community.
(09-19-2015, 10:07 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Well, the National Party advocate for issues such as faster internet in regional areas

I could have used that at one time. I spend years using a dialup connection because there was no broadband service out here. When I first investigated it I was told I could have it if I wanted to pay for the cable to be run in from the road, my driveway is over a quarter mile long and they wanted to charge me by the foot, the fee was obscene and then FIOS came. Thank you, Jesus.
What is next after fiber optics?
(09-20-2015, 09:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: What is next after fiber optics?
Universal osmosis, of course.
wireless, that was a trick question by the way.