Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE
click link for classy casey's photos.
here she is below taking a pee in a bar parking lot.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loca...hotobucket

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

casey's mother, cindy media-whore anthony, is a complete loon. she is either trying for an insanity diagnosis to keep from testifying, or she really is crazy. OR she is planning on a murder-suicide so she and casey can be with Caylee. nobody else has suggested that possibility that i know of, but it struck me right away.
does she REALLY think Caylee is still alive? how could she?? her DNA confirmed her death. her remains were cremated. there was a memorial service.

ORLANDO, Fla. (CBS/WKMG) Newly released court and jail documents in the investigation of Casey Anthony, the Florida mom charged with murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, show Casey's mother Cindy to be intensely supportive, and reveal her desire to "find" the girl whose body was located in 2008.

In a letter written July 21, 2010, Cindy Anthony writes "When spring comes and the trial is over we will find [Caylee] together," adding "I continue to seek her and continue to have hope that we will all be reunited soon." i think this means death.

Caylee's body was found in December 2008, about six months after she went missing, in a wooded area behind the Anthony family home. The remains were positively identified as Caylee nearly a year and a half before the letter was written.

The letter was among 1,000 pages of documents released Tuesday by the State Attorney's Office.

Cindy Anthony tells her daughter how beautiful she looked in court the week before and how nice it was to be able to see her face-to-face "for more than a brief moment." She tells Casey Anthony how sorry she is that she has to "continue to be put through this." She tells Casey that she has "never given up" on her, according to the documents obtained by CBS affiliate WKMG.

bozo has to explain the money trail today.

Orlando news 13
November 29, 2010

The case against Casey Anthony heads back to court Monday as the state of Florida tries to force her defense to spill any details on agreements they have with their expert witnesses.

The mother accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, was declared indigent -- or broke -- in March.

Ever since then, there has been a lot of concern over how her defense is spending taxpayers’ money.

State prosecutors said they want Judge Belvin Perry to force the defense to hand over any and all agreements with its defense experts.

The state wants to see receipts, contracts, agreements, you name it -- any paperwork the defense has with its experts, including forensic expert Dr. Henry Lee, who had previously worked on the O.J. Simpson murder case.

The judge has been very stern with the defense when talking money. There are strict rules on how much an expert witness can be paid when someone is declared indigent.

There will likely be other housekeeping matters discussed Monday to make sure the case is set to go to trial in May 2011.

It’s also a busy day for the defense, as they will also be deposing law enforcement officers involved in the case against Casey.

I'm still waiting for Bozo to get a smack down from Perry. Perry is stricter than Stan but is far too liberal. Deny all you want Perry but put the pedal to the metal and stop giving them extension after extension. I was NOT impressed EXCEPT .. if it's a non-forensic issue and a motion is not made by 12-31-10 I will not hear the motion... ie... the Kronk conspiracy.
What an effing shame Casey was blessed with that beautiful little angel! Then only for her to wind up killing her baby because Caylee cramped her wild lifestyle. To save the taxpayer's money, the best thing they can do is to let Casey go, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

right smack in the middle of the gator swamplands!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Dec. 10

WTF is bozo talking about?? he has wasted a year of the court's time!

and doesn't she look happy as she comes into court? i can't wait for that smirk to be gone forever.

tomorrow is 2 years to the day Caylee's remains were found.

Orlando Sentinel
The judge in the Casey Anthony murder case has ordered prosecutors and defense attorneys to provide detailed information about expert witnesses who have not yet provided reports in the case.

That information would include summaries of what they'll be testifying about, Chief Circuit Judge Belvin Perry ruled Friday.

The issue stems from a complaint over lack of details provided by the defense as depositions of its witnesses are set to start. Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton filed a motion earlier this month, saying the prosecution was expecting descriptions of the testimony the defense experts are expected to give.

On Friday, Ashton said defense attorney Jose Baez has provided some basic details about the experts, but added, "He's giving us no additional information."

Baez responded by saying, "I quite frankly don't know why we're here." He said he has responded to Ashton's requests and provided additional information.

"We're not here to hide anything," Baez said. "I think this is a huge waste of time." Troll

The issue could have been handled better through a phone call, Baez said. Instead the court motion resulted in an unusual hearing late on a Friday due to the attorneys' busy schedules.

Perry noted that the "trial date is quickly approaching" and ordered both sides to provide expert backgrounds, areas of expertise, topics they'll offer opinions on and summaries of their testimony, but only for those experts who have not already provided reports.

None of the defense team's 13 witnesses has generated a report, but one has filed an affidavit.

what a crock!! no, it wasn't murder, the baby duct-taped herself and killed herself!
i tell you what, bozo is doing his client no favors by making sure a jury hates him and her both.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Newly-released documents in the Case Against Casey Anthony shed light on the defense's strategy.

Casey's defense team Wednesday revealed a great deal about their defense strategy, attempting to vindicate the young mother accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

If prosecutors can't prove Caylee was murdered, that would have serious implications on Casey's alleged guilt.
The documents are showing us, among other things, that one expert will try to refute the medical examiner’s findings that Caylee died as a result of homicide.
To date, prosecutors have handed over 23,589 pages of discovery.
It’s evidence they may present in court.
Mixed into the massive piles of papers, pictures and CD's is the prosecutors' strategy to convict Casey.

On Wednesday, prosecutors received 329 pages from the defense.

But their strategy is becoming clear in just five pages.

It's their list of 12 expert witnesses and what they'll testify about.

One of the defense experts is Dr. Werner Spitz.

He did a second autopsy on Caylee.

The defense documents reveal that Spitz "found no signs of trauma and could not find a cause of death."

Spitz would also potentially rebut the testimony of Orange County Chief Medical Examiner Jan Garavaglia, who ruled that the manner of Caylee's death was homicide caused by "undetermined means."

Dr. Timothy Huntington, a forensic entomologist, is another defense expert.

The defense documents reveal Huntington would counter testimony from the state's expert entomologist, except Huntington agrees with two parts of the state's expert report.

* "Caylee Marie Anthony's body decomposed at another location and not the recovery site.”
* “There were NO coffin flies found in the trunk of the Pontiac Sunfire.”

Next week, prosecutors will have to hand over a similar list to the defense of experts who haven't prepared reports in this case.

The depositions of these experts will continue into the new year.

Both sides are expected back in court next Monday for a status hearing in the case.

Casey will not be attending unless the judge decides otherwise.

Well it sort of concers me that BOZO may just be crazy like a fox. Such an absurd, bizarre defense might win over only "one" jurror. And that's all it would take to stalemate the jury.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I really just want to smack that smile off her face....
let us review, just for laughs. and bozo is stuck with this pile of steaming feces.

Statement given to Police by Casey anthony on 7/16/08
Copied from Casey Anthony’s official written statement

On Monday, June 9, 2008 between 9am and 1 pm, I, Casey Anthony, took my daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, to her nanny’s apartment. Caylee will be 3-years-old on August 9, 2008. She was born on August 2005. Caylee is about 3 feet tall, white female with shoulder-length, light brown hair. She has dark hazel eyes (brown/green), and a small birth mark on her left shoulder. On the day of her disappearance, Caylee was wearing a pink shirt, with jean shorts, white sneakers, and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. On Monday, June 9, 2008, between 9am and 1pm, I took Caylee to the Sawgrass apartments, located on Conway Rd. Caylee’s nanny, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, has watched her for the past year and a half, to two years. Zenaida is twenty-five years old, and is from New York. She is roughly 5foot 7 inches tall, 140 pounds. She has dark brown, curly hair, and brown eyes. Zenaida’s birthday is in September. I met Zenaida, through a mutual friend, Jeffery Michael Hopkins. She had watched his son, Zachary Hopkins, for about 6 months, to a year. I met Zenaida in 2004, around Christmas. On the date listed above, June 9, 2008, after dropping Caylee off at Zenaida’s apartment, I proceeded to head to my place of employment, Universal Studios Orlando. I have worked at Universal for over 4 years Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch 115 since June of 2004. I left work around 5pm, and went back to the apartment to pick-up my daughter. However, after reaching the apartment I realized that neither Zenaida, Caylee, or either of her two roommates were home. I have briefly met Raquel Farrell, and Jennifer Rosa, on various occasions. After calling Zenaida to see where she and Caylee were, and when they were coming home I waited outside of the apartment. I had called her that afternoon, her phone was no longer in service. Two hours passed, and around 7pm, I left the apartment, and headed to familiar places that Zenaida would go with Caylee. One of Caylee’s favorite places is Jay Blanchard Park. I spent the rest of that evening, pacing and worrying at one of the few places I felt “at home” my boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro’s apartment. For the past four weeks, since Caylee’s disappearance, I have stayed at Anthony’s apartment in Sutton Place. I have spent everyday, since Monday, June 9, 2008, looking for my daughter. I have lied and stolen from friendsTRUE! and family, to do whatever I could by any means, to find my daughter. I avoided calling the police, or even notifying my own family out of fear. I have been, and still am afraid of what has, or may happen to Caylee. I have not had contact with Zenaida since Thursday, June 12, 2008. I received a quick call from Zenaida. Not once have I been able to ask her for my daughter, or gain any information on where I can find her. Everyday I have gone to malls, parks, any place I could remember Zenaida taking Caylee. I have gone out and tried to find any information about Caylee, or Zenaida, whether by going to a popular bar AND PARTIED ALL NIGHT, or restaurant. I have contacted Jeff Hopkins on several occasions to see if he had heard from, or seen Zenaida. Jeff currently lives in Jacksonville, Florida.
On Tuesday, July 15, 2008, around 12pm, I received a phone call from my daughter, Caylee. Today was the first day I have heard her voice in over 4 weeks. I’m afraid of what Caylee is going through. After 31 days, I know that the only thing that matters is getting my daughter back. With many and all attempts to contact Zenaida, and within the one short conversation, on June 12, 2008. I was never able to check on the status or well-being of my daughter. Zenaida never made an attempt to explain why caylee is no longer in Orlando, or if she is ever going to bring her home.

Liar Twat Slut

12/17
a lot of new evidence released today, audio and letters casey wrote to another jailbird.

click here to see it all:

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/201...e-released

12/20

looks like bozo is worried about a conviction. :bricking:

Orlando Sentinel

The state and defense will return to an Orange County courtroom this afternoon for hearing in the case against Casey Anthony.

Today's hearing involves a request from Anthony's defense team to seal the names of witnesses in the event she is convicted of murder and her case goes to the penalty phase.

The penalty phase in Florida is when people who are convicted of first-degree murder are either sentenced to life in prison or death row.

The Orlando Sentinel opposes the request.

The defense has argued that it wants to protect these witnesses from media attention.

hmmmm they wouldn't be the same people who have appeared on every fucking morning TV blabfest? no, they don't want media attention. Smiley_emoticons_slash

hahhahhah
now bozo doesn't want anyone to know his client was the town pump! fuck, everybody knows that! BWWAAAAAAAAA Slut

Casey Anthony defense attorneys filed a series of motions late today designed to keep statements and evidence they claim may prejudice their client out of the upcoming first-degree murder trial.

Among the statements they want blocked from entering the trial: Casey Anthony's sexual relations with Anthony Lazzaro and Anthony Rusciano. as well as everybody else in orlando.

One motion filed today complains about detectives who interviewed Rusciano "regarding his alleged sexual relationship" with Casey Anthony.

Defense attorneys Cheney Mason and Jose Baez call the questioning improper and "not relevant or material to any issue in this case." It goes on to say the questions and responses are "scandalous and incompetent and should not be allowed in any aspects of this case."

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense clowns want all evidence of a heart-shaped sticker excluded from Anthony's murder trial. 109

Defense attorney filed a motion late on Tuesday asking that the evidence not be included when the trial begins in May.

Investigators claim they found the adhesive outline of such a sticker on the duct tape that was attached to Caylee Anthony's skull. The FBI said it appeared the sticker was put on the tape intentionally.

Investigators said they found sheets of similar stickers among Anthony's belongings.

Anthony's defense claims the sticker was never there.

The FBI admitted in 2009 that it destroyed residue of a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape when it was conducting another test. 106

but photos of the evidence will do in court. it's not BEST EVIDENCE however. first generation evidence is 'best evidence'. fortunately, there's a ton of evidence against the lying whore.

click here for video, bozo's latest target. he thinks the prosecutor's office made it! hahhahhah ----->

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/201...to-exclude

News13:
ORLANDO --
What will jurors in Casey Anthony's trial get to hear about, and what won't they?

Late Thursday afternoon, defense attorneys filed 13 new court motions targeting items they do not want introduced at Anthony's trial.WHAT THEY WANT TO SUPPRESS IS ANY ACTUAL EVIDENCE. HAHAHAHAHA

The requests were mostly pieces of evidence that could be seen as damaging to the defense, but lawyers have argued that it's all evidence that is not relevant to the case of Casey's murdered 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

The evidence in question includes some procedural items, and then one that's a little strange.

Included in the thousands of pieces of evidence prosecutors have released in the case was a video created on the website JibJab that Casey's defense wants to make sure jurors never see.

It's a Halloween video featuring the faces of Casey Anthony, Jose Baez and the rest of her defense team pasted on cartoon monsters dancing to the Monster Mash

i just watched 2 hours of live hearing that was better than SNL! Judge kicked bozo's arse, co-counsel mason played the buffoon, defense got sanctioned $$$, it was fantastic! i LOVE this judge! he even threatened the defense with contempt charges. hahaha and bozo is the one who wanted a new judge. *snicker*. this one does not put up with any defense dog and pony shows. ol cindy anthony sat there grinding her teeth, looking none too happy. cow.
mason pretended he was deaf when he didn't like what Judge was saying. then they tried to say the press was taking photos of their notes and listening in at defense table...Judge made them look like idiots when he told them they can turn off the mics. duh

i can't even describe it! :B go to: http://www.wftv.com/news/26351374/detail.html
if you want to watch any of it. their coverage is comprehensive.

Updated: 3:27 pm EST January 3, 2011 WFTV
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Circuit Judge Belvin Perry ruled Monday during a hearing that attorneys for Casey Anthony, who is charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter, have violated a court order to turn over information about expert witnesses who will testify on her behalf.

Casey walked into the court room at 1:26pm, wearing a long sleeve, blue top and gray slacks. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail. Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, was in attendance.

The hearing began promptly at 1:30pm. The first motion heard was on sanctions filed by the state of Florida against Casey's attorneys for ignoring the judge's orders to provide specific information about defense witnesses' testimony.

Judge Perry said Monday in Orlando that Casey's defense attorneys missed deadlines last month. Prosecutors had asked that the attorneys be fined $500 a day until they provided the information.

"Why did he miss the deadline?" Judge Belvin Perry asked attorney Cheney Mason, referring to Casey's attorney Jose Baez.

At that point, Baez stood up to explain himself.

"Did you ask for a request, an extension of time?" Judge Perry asked Baez.

Baez replied that he did not.

"I don't think sanctions are appropriate in this case," Mason told Judge Perry.

However, the imposed sanctions against the defense and Jose Baez were held in contempt of court for missing deadlines on expert witnesses. Judge Perry said a fine amount is pending.

The judge also ordered that the experts must provide written reports about what they will say at trial. Anything not in the reports or in depositions will not be allowed at the May trial.

bozo got his ass handed to him AGAIN today. hah
see post #36 for yesterday's sanctions.

WESH

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry denied a defense motion on Wednesday that asked for a witness in the case against Casey Anthony to hand over photographs of an area off of Suburban Drive.

Anthony was not present at the Wednesday hearing.

Defense attorney Jose Baez claimed that Joe Jordan, a Texas EquuSearch volunteer, has photographs of areas off of Suburban Drive.

Caylee Anthony's remains were found in December 2008 in that area by former meter reader Roy Kronk.

"There is a very strong possibility that [Jordan] potentially does have evidence," Baez said.

Perry asked Baez if Jordan stated in his deposition whether or not he took photographs of the area in question that might have relevance to the case. Baez said he never asked Jordan because he was not aware of the photographs at the time of his deposition.

"The only way that we're able to see if he has photographs is to get a subpoena," Baez said.

"I cannot give you a license to fish," Perry said at the hearing. 86

Anthony's defense team said it learned in April 2010 that Jordan e-mailed detectives at one point to say he and others thoroughly searched the exact spot off of Suburban Drive where the remains were found. Jordan later said that was not his claim.

Baez admitted at Wednesday's hearing that Jordan said he had only searched the "general vicinity" where the remains were found and not the exact spot. Baez said Jordan searched 20 to 30 feet away from the exact spot.

ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez has been ordered to pay hundreds out of his own pocket.

Thursday, Judge Belvin Perry ordered Baez to pay a $583.73 fee to the State Attorney’s Office.

The amount is assessed costs incurred by the state to bring a motion to sanction and compel.

yesss! i guess bozo is worried there WILL be a penalty phase. (post #32)

The Orlando Sentinel has won the legal argument to prevent the Casey Anthony defense team from blocking the release of penalty phase witnesses in the woman's first-degree murder case.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry has issued an order denying the Casey Anthony team's defense motion to seal penalty phase discovery.

The defense team had wanted to prevent the public from learning the names of witnesses it would use if Casey Anthony is convicted of first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie. Those witnesses would appear and testify during the trial's "penalty phase" in which the jury would determine a recommended sentence for the 24-year-old – life in prison or death.

WESH
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez has turned in payment for his recent contempt of court fine, but lawyers also asked that prosecutors consider not cashing the check. WHY? IS IT GOING TO BOUNCE?? 115

Baez was required by Judge Belvin Perry to pay $583.73 for a violation of a court order. Thursday was the deadline to pay the fine.

Along with the check, co-counsel Cheney Mason wrote prosecutor Jeff Ashton a letter asking him to consider holding the check and not cashing it.

Earlier this week, Mason filed a motion that asked Perry to reconsider the fine.

In his letter, Mason said there is a good faith reason not to oppose the motion, given the potential future impact on Baez. WHAT? HIS FUTURE CLEANING PORTA-POTTIES?

"This is starting to wear down everybody," said veteran attorney Jeff Deen, who is not affiliated with the case.

3/2/11 Orlando Sentinel

cindy is on the stand, live on Court TV.

A two-day hearing began today on a series of motions by the defense and the prosecution in the Casey Anthony murder trial, with both sides seeking to control — and tailor — the information considered by the 12 people who will ultimately decide her fate.

Anthony is in court this morning, as is her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, and brother Lee Anthony. Several Orange County sheriff's detectives are also at the proceeding.

At about 9:45 a.m., Cindy Anthony began testifying. Casey Anthony started to cry when her mother took the stand.

Earlier today, the first item of the morning was a debate over subpoenas for several Orange County jail officials. Chief Judge Belvin Perry ruled the employees are on standby to testify.

Next, Perry denied a request by defense attorney Jose Baez to have what he called a "personal attack" on him by the prosecution addressed first, before the long list of motions being dealt with today and Thursday.

The prosecution has asked for Baez to show why he should not be held in contempt of court for failing to miss a deadline. The issue is scheduled to be handled last in the serious of motions. Perry agreed it would be dealt with later.

What happens today through Thursday could largely frame the prosecution and defense strategies for the trial, scheduled to begin in May.

If convicted, Casey Anthony faces a possible death sentence in the 2008 murder of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

Anthony is in court this morning. Right now, an official representing six Orange County jail officials is arguing about subpoenas for those individuals.

Also likely to emerge during this week's hearings: ongoing tensions between defense attorney Jose Baez and the prosecution, which again called for Baez to be punished for failing to meet a court-ordered deadline.

Here's a sampling of the issues to be argued in court:

The defense wants to keep out statements Casey Anthony gave law enforcement early on in the case, so the witnesses likely to take part in the proceedings include Orange County detectives Yuri Melich and John Allen, and also members of Casey Anthony's family.

Pieces of evidence considered will include Anthony's handwritten statement made July 15, 2008; a handwritten letter she wrote to then-Sheriff Kevin Beary; statements she gave during a trip to Universal Studios with investigators; and transcripts and audio of her statements to Melich and Allen.

The defense also wants to block statements Casey Anthony made to her parents, her brother, someone she befriended at the Orange County Jail and a former corrections officer at the jail.

Witnesses on those issues should include the detectives, George, Cindy and Lee Anthony, the inmate/friend Robyn Adams and the former corrections officer, Sylvia Hernandez.

The defense has argued that efforts by Casey Anthony's family and law enforcement "to elicit information [from Casey Anthony] in the absence of counsel was neither fair nor honest and should not be tolerated by the court." The defense also argues that the Anthony family members early on in the case "were acting as agents of the state" by trying to get Anthony to share information and talk to authorities.

WFTV challenges witness plan

Prosecutors want to exclude certain defense witnesses that showed up recently on a list, including WFTV-Channel 9 reporter Kathi Belich. Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick argued that the release of the witness list in mid-February was late and the defense needs "to establish good cause for the delay in disclosure of the witnesses." WFTV attorneys also challenged the defense calling Belich as a witness for certain information she has reported, citing reporter "privilege."

They also expressed concern about Belich's ability to cover the case, if she is sequestered as a witness.

Chloroform issues

The prosecution challenges the defense team's legal arguments and attempts to exclude certain scientific information, specifically evidence dealing with chloroform and plant and root growth in connection with the case.

The defense argues that scientific findings of "high amounts of chloroform" found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car are "absolutely 100% false and constitute a fraud on the American public and potential jury pool of Miss Anthony."

In a response, prosecutor Jeff Ashton called the defense motion "glaringly insufficient" for citing no "scientific authority which would call into question the general acceptance of standard tests used by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Oak Ridge National Laboratory."

Baez faces contempt allegation

The last motion scheduled for hearing may be the most contentious. Ashton has called for Baez to show in court why he should not be held in contempt for missing a court-ordered deadline. Earlier this year, Ashton argued for court sanctions against Baez for missing another deadline.

This time, Ashton notes, Baez was supposed to submit written details with the court and the prosecution on certain issues to be objected to under the so-called "Frye test," which deals with admitting new scientific evidence in the courtroom and determining whether the evidence has "gained general acceptance."

The deadline passed on Feb. 17, and when Ashton contacted Baez about his compliance with the court order, Ashton said he "expressed some 'confusion.'" In an email later sent to the judge's assistant, Ashton said Baez claimed "not to understand the clear and unambiguous language in the court's order."

In an angry response filed Monday, Baez questions whether Ashton is engaging in "gamesmanship" with this argument and then calls Ashton's actions "clever, the tactic being, make opposing counsel defend himself instead of his client."