Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WHO'S GOT THE BIGGEST BUSH
Fat girls need their labia licked too.
But I don't need to lick it

(04-28-2020, 11:03 PM)BigMark Wrote: Fat girls need their labia licked too.
Unfortunately my mouth is bone dry. I tried to build up my saliva and took salvia instead. Now I'm high and licking a cat's butthole.
I hope that's not a hippie term.
Some guidance when using the word "FUCK"

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-29-2020, 12:27 PM)Maggot Wrote: Some guidance when using the word "FUCK"

That's fucking funny as fuck. hah

https://youtu.be/6wJXBUfcIOE
(04-29-2020, 12:27 PM)Maggot Wrote: Some guidance when using the word "FUCK"

89  *applauds* That was great!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
This thread title appears as "WHO'S GOT THE BIGGEST BUS..." when I view the main page of the forum.

Every time I see it, it reminds me of that Mock virtual bus ride we took eight years ago.

That was a long strange trip. https://mockforums.net/thread-8357.html
Cars has the biggest bush, I just know it. Pappy a close second.
My Grandmother had one and one day my Grandfather took a bunch out in the back yard field he had and started whacking them with a golf club.............The look on her face when she saw him was priceless, I still remember it.
(04-30-2020, 04:38 PM)Maggot Wrote: My Grandmother had one and one day my Grandfather took a bunch out in the back yard field he had and started whacking them with a golf club.............The look on her face when she saw him was priceless, I still remember it.
You just posted the same thing in the camping thread, Maggot. Are you talking about your grandma's lemons or her bush or both? hah.
(04-30-2020, 04:52 PM)sally Wrote:
(04-30-2020, 04:38 PM)Maggot Wrote: My Grandmother had one and one day my Grandfather took a bunch out in the back yard field he had and started whacking them with a golf club.............The look on her face when she saw him was priceless, I still remember it.
You just posted the same thing in the camping thread, Maggot. Are you talking about your grandma's lemons or her bush or both? hah.

Listen happy camper I acknowledged that in one of these threads. Not sure which one though...........Give me a Biden pass willya!
(04-30-2020, 04:21 PM)sally Wrote: Cars has the biggest bush, I just know it. Pappy a close second.

Wrong!

Neatly groomed.

Older doesn't mean have to be sloppy!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(04-30-2020, 04:21 PM)sally Wrote: Cars has the biggest bush, I just know it. Pappy a close second.

the Irish are hairy beasts; the first question I ever asked my wife - do you like hairy men? thank God she did, lol.
She thought you said merry.
fairy, not merry.