Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WHO'S GOT THE BIGGEST BUSH
MWS you are a sick fuck. If I was your wife, I would completely dominate you and limit your time on the goddamn computer. It would be the only way to control someone like you that requires constant supervision. Your wife has clearly left you unattended for a period of time and now as a result, this fucking useless thread.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-18-2013, 08:36 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: You feel these people have never once trimmed their nether regions.

I'm not cultivating the Serengeti. Very little grass grows on the playground. When one spends years keeping a tidy patch, the grass tends to stop growing.
(09-19-2013, 05:38 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-18-2013, 08:36 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: You feel these people have never once trimmed their nether regions.

I'm not cultivating the Serengeti. Very little grass grows on the playground. When one spends years keeping a tidy patch, the grass tends to stop growing.

So you used weed killer?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(09-19-2013, 07:22 AM)ramseycat Wrote: So you used weed killer?

Noooo. Don't you notice a difference in your eyebrows needing tidying after years of plucking or waxing? It's like that with a kitty too.
Haha...it just occurred to me that there is probably a bush out there somewhere so big that it's been nicknamed Dubya..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
From this point forward every time I see a post from Midwest Spy I'm gonna picture him like this.
"Who's got the biggest bush at Mock" is the most cockamamie thread in history. And to think MS said the other day that he didn't open Maggot's birthday thread because he thought it was just more of Ramsey's nonsense.
(09-19-2013, 09:03 AM)Donovan Wrote: From this point forward every time I see a post from Midwest Spy I'm gonna picture him like this.

I picture MS and his friends like this:
(09-18-2013, 10:19 PM)sally Wrote: I think it's gay for men to shave their privates or chest unless they're unusually hairy. I'll swallow a normal haired nut sack.

This gets my vote for Post Of The Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Sally!
I'd like to think I'm willing to take on the hard-hitting issues.

It's a little freaky for me to think of men having the same grooming habits as I do. The ick factor is huge. I'm totally cool with him just being clean & smelling nice. I LIKE hair on a man's chest and I've never come across a man that was gorilla-like in the hair department "down there".

Metrosexual men are a turn off for me. Yuk.
You know for all the busting of MS' balls going on, this thread is three pages long. And most of it is on topic. Guess maybe we DO have opinions on weedwhacking. I myself will go for the occasional trim down but that's only for politeness. I also prefer peaches over nectarines. Bare floors are a little too "youngish" for me. I like soccer moms not second graders.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(09-19-2013, 12:04 PM)Donovan Wrote: And most of it is on topic.

That alone is amazing. It's rarely seen outside of the crime forum.
(09-19-2013, 10:24 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'd like to think I'm willing to take on the hard-hitting issues.

Don't go applying to be an investigative reporter just yet, MS.

The mystery of the biggest bush remains unsolved, after all.

You took a stab at the bushiest women, but you've pretty much come up short in winning that guessing game.

Take another shot. How about your guess at the men. That was one of your OP opines - who say you?
F.U. Would be an obvious choice, but he gets some strange occasionally, so I'm betting it's between Maggot & Six.
I REALLY don't want the visual of a Mock man's jungle in my head.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(09-19-2013, 02:20 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I REALLY don't want the visual of a Mock man's jungle in my head.

You don't have to imagine it, ramsey, but MS did. hah

Hahahaha!

He's such a dawg.
(09-18-2013, 10:10 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Men should keep their area tidy. It's the considerate thing to do for their lady.

(09-19-2013, 02:20 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I REALLY don't want the visual of a Mock man's jungle in my head.

Odd that you should bring it up then, ya' bearded cow.
Commando Cunt Queen