Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TEACHERS WHO BANG THEIR STUDENTS
[Image: r620-13f6c4d008ca6483b241448e07553be9.jpg]
Randy Majors, 58 - Colorado middle school teacher, tennis coach, and sexual predator

This dickhead was arrested this week on eight felony counts related to sexual exploitation of children in western Colorado, according to court records. He was released Thursday on $20,000 bond.

The mother of a student found communications between Majors and her daughter on Facebook. He kept asking her to send nude pictures of herself and not to tell anyone; not to violate the "circle of trust".

Police seized his computer and found him doing the same thing with several other students.

Majors continued to ask for topless photos days after police took his computer and questioned him about the allegations, the warrant said.

A school district representative said Friday that Majors has been on paid administrative leave since November.

“If these allegations are true, it’s grounds for dismissal,” District 51 spokeswoman Christy McGee said. (HOTD: Gee, I hope so.)

Majors has been teaching in Mesa County schools since 1994.

Ref: http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/c...story.html
Grounds for dismissal?

Grounds for a long jail term and chemical castration as well I hope.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
It's kinda stupid that Mary Kay Letourneau getting arrested for driving with a suspended license and failure to appear makes the headlines, but it's kinda stupid to spend years in jail and then find yourself back there over something so avoidable, too.

[Image: Mary-Kay-Letourneau-2.jpg]

The former teacher convicted of having sex with a 12-year-old student whom she later married (couple pictured above), has been jailed again in Seattle in a suspended license case, reports CBS affiliate KIRO TV.

Letourneau was booked into King County Jail early Monday for allegedly failing to appear in court after being accused of driving on a suspended license. She was expected to post a $5,000 bond, reports the station. She was reportedly arrested around 8 p.m. Sunday.

Letourneau became infamous after she was arrested in 1997 and accused of having sex with her former sixth-grade student, Vili Fualaau. Letourneau pleaded guilty in exchange for a 3-month jail sentence and probation, reports the station. Then 34, she had given birth to Fualaau's child.

After being released, authorities discovered Letourneau and Fualaau together in 1998, a violation of Letourneau’s parole. She again became pregnant with Fualaau’s child. Following the violation, she was sentenced by a judge to 7-and-a-half years in prison.

After her release, Fualaau and Letourneau were married in 2005, when she was 43 and Fualaau was 22.

Weird case. I don't like her at all, she creeps me out. But, it appears her marriage is legit and he's a grown man who's long been able to consent, so I hope it continues to work out and she doesn't end up re-offending.
Teacher charged 25 years later.....

The *victim* waited until he was 41 to announce this.......

There are questions over what action a local school district took after a female teacher admitted to sex crimes with a student.

Prosecutors in Catawba County said they have no evidence the Hickory City Schools ever went to police or the Department of Social Services about the case from the late 1980s.

Darlene Melton must register as a sex offender and surrender her teaching license after pleading guilty to taking indecent liberties with a child more than 20 years ago.

Melton was only 29 when prosecutors said she began a relationship with a 15-year-old student at the Hickory Alternative School telling him she wanted to have his baby.

Now, more than two decades later she stood before a judge and plead guilty to a sex crime involving that same student.

"This relationship was known. It was known by the school system back then where the defendant was questioned about the relationship and admitted to it,” said Assistant District Attorney Michael VanBuren.

Back them, Melton left the Catawba County School District and went to teach in Forsyth County.

On Wednesday, she kept her head turned as her teenage victim, now 41 years old, told the judge how the case changed his life.

He said he still doesn’t know if he is the father of one of Melton’s children.

He asked Channel 9 to not show his face.

"My first drink of alcohol was by her. It gave me no self-esteem, no trust with women at all. I think one of the biggest things with me is tricking me into believing that a child was mine," the victim said.

Prosecutors said the victim came forward recently because of psychological issues.

Since there is no statute of limitation in North Carolina, the district attorney’s office agreed to pursue the case.

Melton declined to talk with Channel 9 after her sentence.

Because the crime happened in 1987, the judge was required to follow guidelines from then, which means no jail time.

"It was a different time back then, but I have no ability to change these facts. They are what they are and I have to deal with them," said attorney Michael Grace.

Melton had been teaching in Forsyth County for the past 25 years until the victim came forward this year.

Channel 9 reached out to the Hickory City Schools Wednesday about the case, where the leadership has changed since this happened.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/lo...ter/ncN8N/
That's a bit silly, why wait so freaking long? Boring week?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-07-2014, 10:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: That's a bit silly, why wait so freaking long? Boring week?

Fuck me you are dumb maggotyboo.

Victims often suppress and repress traumatic events because they are afraid of the publicity
And being exposed causing them humiliation and profound embarrassment.

The more cases of historical abuse are exposed the more confident victims will be of coming forward to seek the justice they so richly deserve.

Do some research on the Jimmy Saville case in the UK, get a fucking clue maggotyboo.

Jesus.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I have a problem with people waiting 25 years to say they were raped. Actually I have a problem with people waiting 25 years to make a complaint regarding anything.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think waiting 25 years is strange, as well.

It would make me question the legitimacy of the claim were I a police officer or prosecutor and feel compelled to investigate the motives and memories of the plaintiff before launching a criminal investigation. There have been a lot of "repressed memory" cases that resulted in people's lives being torn apart due to false or planted recollections.

In this case, it seems that the man's claims were legit. The teacher confessed. She lost her job. It doesn't appear any other students or former students have come forward and claimed that she took advantage of them. Probably the best possible ending here.

It seems the former student is possibly most focused on whether or not he has a child by this woman. It appears that his relationship with, or molestation by, the woman was known to some even back when it happened in the 80s. So, not sure why he waited 25 years to file criminal charges, but if he wants to push for a paternity test now, his victory in criminal court will work in his favor.
(01-08-2014, 08:25 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I have a problem with people waiting 25 years to say they were raped. Actually I have a problem with people waiting 25 years to make a complaint regarding anything.

Thanks for taking the time not to read and process the correct explanations I gave. Victims repress trauma especially if they are kids, maybe their abusers told them “don't tell the police they won't believe a little kid like you anyway!”. Maybe adulthood and seeing other historical cases emboldened them to come forward and I can't see how that's a bad thing.

People should be encouaged to come forward not discouraged. You seem to be saying “it was a long time ago get over it! What's the point of reporting it now?”

Justice, that's the reason for reporting it now. Since the Jimmy Saville case in the UK loads of celebrities from his generation are being arrested and imprisoned for historical sexual offences against children. And that's a good thing not a bad thing.

“What's that Duch? You were molested when you were 11? Shut the fuck up and get over it already drama queen!”

Jesus.

Abuse is abuse I don't care if it was 50 years ago.
Hmmm, I have a problem with this one too. This kid was 15 years old, I have a hard time believing he wasn't a willing participant.
25 years later in a case like this is bogus I think.
So if any of your relatives came out and said they were sexual abused as children and only felt comfortable pursuing justice 25 years later you wouldn't support them for doing so?

Its all about the time that has elapsed?

Ok then! if we are talking shelf life here when are Christians going stop going on about Jesus? Over 2000 years ago! Get over it!

9/11? 12 years ago! Forget about it! No longer of any relevance at all apparently.

Oh and by the way six I raped your mother but it was over 20 years ago so let bygones by bygones yeah?

Jesus.
(01-08-2014, 12:11 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I have a hard time believing he wasn't a willing participant.

The law and American justice system believed otherwise and has spoken accordingly.

Next?
There is really a big disparity in the sentencing of these teachers who molest or bang their minor students. Some are getting many years, others just a year, a couple of them only got a month. While each case is different, there don't seem to be any general standards in place.

This Houston teacher banged her 15 year old student in the classroom, at a hotel, in his parents' house... Prosecutors allege that she had wheels set in motion to flee to Mexico when she was arrested. She continued to see the boy after charges were filed against her, so her bond was revoked and she was jailed.

[Image: n-KATHRYN-CAMILLE-MURRAY-large.jpg]
Kathryn Camille Murray, 30

She was just sentenced to 1 year after pleading guilty last week to two counts of sexual assault of a child under a plea deal with prosecutors. Assuming that she'll also have to register as a sex offender, though the story doesn't say.

Snip:
The victim's parents said their son is confused, has been suicidal, and has conflicting feelings about his former teacher. At one point, the victim said he was in love with Murray, according to a separate KHOU report.

"He still has mixed feelings for her. He knows that he should not, but it's something that he's working out," Alex Pallais, the victim's father, told KHOU on Tuesday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/22...43693.html
This story is just a fucking special kind of ick..

A FEMALE teacher has been granted bail after spending a night in custody for allegedly conducting a sexual relationship with a male special needs student at a Brisbane high school.

The woman, 26, fronted Brisbane Magistrate Christine Roney on Wednesday from the prisoner's dock wearing watch house-issue clothing.

She faces five counts of carnal knowledge of a child aged under 16 and five counts of indecent treatment of a child under 16.

It was alleged a consensual relationship between a 15-year-old special needs student and the female teacher took place during 2011 and 2013.

The child was allegedly described by the school as having "the highest level of impairment".

Defence lawyer Edmund Burke said the woman's employment at the school had been suspended since last year.

He said it would remain suspended until the matters before he court were resolved.

His bail application on the woman's behalf was not opposed.

Prosecutor Sen-Sgt Mark Gorton asked that reporting conditions be put in place restricting the woman's contact with former staff at the school, the male student in question and preventing her from taking up another teaching position.

Ms Roney also imposed a reporting condition on the woman, once a week at the Coomera Police Station.

The case will return to court on February 24.

Story
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(01-24-2014, 03:49 AM)crash Wrote: This story is just a fucking special kind of ick..

It was alleged a consensual relationship between a 15-year-old special needs student and the female teacher took place during 2011 and 2013.

The child was allegedly described by the school as having "the highest level of impairment".

The case will return to court on February 24.

Story

I don't know how a kid with the highest level of impairment could be considered legally able to consent to an adult who had authority over him.

Preying on students is bad enough; choosing special needs students is the lowest of the low.

Based on the info in the story, I hope she gets convicted and is kept away from kids for good.
I noticed her name is not mentioned.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Guaranteed the kid isn't nearly as conflicted as his parents make him out to be. I wanted to bang at least half my female teachers.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

Yeah. I ALWAYS question comments saying the teen male has been traumatized by doing the wild thing.

I'm not defending the teacher.
(01-24-2014, 01:00 PM)Donovan Wrote: Guaranteed the kid isn't nearly as conflicted as his parents make him out to be. I wanted to bang at least half my female teachers.

I tend to agree with a normal 15 year old boy (not that it makes it right), but with a 15 year old special needs boy with a high level of impairment? That's just fucked up.

If it were a male teacher and a 15 year old special needs girl, there'd be a hanging party ready and waiting.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

Hot D recently mentioned this & I'm seeing it too, teachers are banging their students nationwide. Every week there is a new case. I recently read one teacher had a 3-some in her classroom and in another case a teacher gave the student head. These instances were almost back to back.