Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Those Asswipes let the "shutdown" . . . .
(10-14-2013, 11:23 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I say the whole fucking country needs to head to DC and kick all of those assholes out...every fucking last one of them.

I wholeheartedly agree.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-14-2013, 11:41 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-14-2013, 11:23 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I say the whole fucking country needs to head to DC and kick all of those assholes out...every fucking last one of them.

I wholeheartedly agree.

I think a lot of people feel the same way.

So, today it was announced that a deal to end the shutdown was reached. The Tea Party, which was the segment of the Republicans pushing to have government funding and Obama-care defunding linked, is the biggest loser. Obama is the biggest winner. IMO.

Boehner's defeat has some questioning his ability to lead "his caucus", at least that's what Obama's saying.

Many Republican Congressmen, however, apparently sympathize with the challenges of the Speaker job and he got a standing ovation for his efforts at the House Republican Conference today.

Anyway, the Senate approved the deal and the House is expected to do so as well. Those asswipes may be back to work by end of week.

Ref:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/16/politics/b...?hpt=hp_c2
The asswipes voted themselves back to work after their little vacation. They're on the job this morning.

They'll be at each other again when the new deadlines grow closer, no doubt.

The deal that was passed by both houses and signed this morning by Obama funds the government until January 15th and raises the debt ceiling until Feb 7th.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/17/politics/s...?hpt=hp_t1
The Tea Party says govt spending and debt are out of control.

Guess what?

They're right.

The problem now, as the minority, is how do they change the course we as a country are on?

They tried holding the nation hostage to make their point.

However with millions depending on govt handouts, who in the hell is going to vote Dems OUT of office, knowing they'll lose their gravy train?

We're on the way into the shitter as a country.
And the lesson of living within our means is lost on everyone.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Interesting pic of Ted Cruz. I'd like to kick the little bastard's ass.

I think all those tea party people border on batshit crazy. It's gotten to the point that when I realize someone is associated with them I don't even give them a chance, I immediately write them off.

[Image: original.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Anyone who bothers to research the Tea party and the super rich brothers who secretly fund the so-called "grassroots" movement immediately dismisses them as asham and a joke. I suspect they'll be marginalized into extinction after this...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
The people have spoken and the results are in. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.