Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Those Asswipes let the "shutdown" . . . .
The families of soldiers that are dying in combat aren't getting death benefits for their loved ones including help with services/burials.
Commando Cunt Queen

The Senate has passed a Bill to provide military death benefits. Now wasn't that white of them. 78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Seniors On The Bus. . . . .

[Image: onthebus_zps751ab713.jpg]

To help save the economy, the Government will announce next month that the Immigration Department will start deporting seniors (instead of illegals) in order to lower Social Security and Medicare costs. Older people are easier to catch and will not remember how to get back home.

I started to get pissed, but then I thought of some of you. Then it dawned on me .....oh, friggit ... I'll see you on the bus.
hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Those Asswipes are really fucking up this country!

It was stated in a news article, that the government shutdown may hurt contractors long after Congress and the President finally resolve the shutdown and then resolve the debt ceiling dispute.

Federal agencies award more than $500 billion a year, or a rough average of $1.4 billion a day, to tens of thousands of contractors.

With each day of the partial shutdown, the pipeline gets more clogged by late payments, halted work and canceled solicitations for new contracts. That bottleneck may affect contractors’ fourth-quarter results.

“Even if the government suddenly opens for business, things can’t be expected to get back to normal right away said a Virginia-based consulting company. “This is going to be a wave that makes its way through the government’s operational infrastructure probably at least until the end of the calendar year.”

If the shutdown continues through the end of the week, it will be difficult for big contractors to make up for lost revenue before the end of the year said the Virginia-based Group, a strategic consulting firm for aerospace and defense.

Furthermore, “If the government defaults on Oct. 17, all bets are off the table,” the U.S. Treasury Department says the nation will need to borrow more money to pay its existing bills.

[Image: thanksObam_zps5e00530d.jpg]

I see the trick now..........do not depend on the government for stuff. Get it on your own. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
This shit ain't funny now, the national parks are closed. It is finally going to cool off a little here so we can get out and do soma camping and they close the fucking parks. Bastards, I wait all year for this season
And yet, as I understand it, government gym facilities remain open.

I tried to visit some website the other day and it said it was closed/the information wasn't current because of the federal shut down. 78
Commando Cunt Queen

Lying, backtracking, reneging muthafuckas.

Hahaha! I love Jon Stewart!! A $70 billion dollar deal that the senate agreed to and they fucking reneged to satisfy the stupid Tea Party. Fuck the GOP right now. They definitely need to own their farts. Jesus.
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-11-2013, 12:47 PM)username Wrote: Hahaha! I love Jon Stewart!!

Yeah, me too, him & a couple others. If it weren't for them I wouldn't be getting any laughs out of this bs.
This is what will be the true catalyst to ending the shutdown; self-preservation. IMO.

Only 25% of Americans think that their own member of Congress should be reelected, according to a new HuffPost/YouGov poll. That's a sharp departure from similar polls conducted before the government shutdown.

In a Gallup poll conducted last November, 59 percent said their own representative deserved reelection...

Full story:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/11...86276.html
I've been following this thread a bit but haven't posted due to I'm not really up with the nuances if American politics and it's mechanisms, but this whole things seems ludicrous to me. It's like a game of marbles where all the kids are letting their egos get in the way if the game.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

So, Rep. Steve Pearce has a suggestion for any of the hundreds of thousands of furloughed government workers worried about being able to pay their bills: take out a loan!

Yup and after posting that on his FB page he had second thoughts and deleted it, he then went on to say that a staffer had access to his personal page and posted that comment.
What a nimrod ^.

Wouldn't this be a great time for the American people to be able to fire him immediately for being a moron?

And, we could have a Donald Trump impersonator do it on live TV.

'Youre Fired!'

I'm so disgusted by these people, you just don't know. I fully understand why the US is often the laughing stock of the world. How can we not be with people like this in charge. I think they are all mostly braindead and should be kicked to the curb and taken to the nearest landfill. I have zero respect for any of them and I don't think a single one is qualified to work for us.

Jesus Christ. They are as bad as the Congressman who berated the park ranger because the park was closed, a park that stupid fucker voted to close.

A crowd converged on the World War II Memorial on the National Mall on Sunday, pushing through barriers to protest the memorial's closing under the government shutdown.

Republican Sens. Ted Cruz of Texas and Mike Lee of Utah, along with former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, were among those gathered Sunday morning. Cruz said President Barack Obama is using veterans as pawns in closing the memorial.

"Let me ask a simple question," Cruz told the crowd. "Why is the federal government spending money to erect barricades to keep veterans out of this memorial?"

The crowd chanted "Tear down these walls" and "You work for us." Protesters sang "God bless America" and other songs as they entered the memorial plaza.

[Image: n-CRUZ-large570.jpg?6]

Story
Good for them. Obama refused to sign the agreement that was 29 billion less than what was asked. 29 billion.........how much is that in the grand scheme of things?

medical device gridlock

That is it.

I view it as nothing more than a photo-op for them. I don't feel like any of them are looking out for the best interests of our country, not a one, they all suck.
Almost as bad as "Gabby" going to a gun show.
(10-14-2013, 09:56 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I view it as nothing more than a photo-op for them. I don't feel like any of them are looking out for the best interests of our country, not a one, they all suck.

I agree with being sick of the politicians shit, but the fact is that a half a million vets and probably just as many truckers showed up yesterday and took back their (our) menorials. They paid for those memorials with blood, sweat, tears...and their lives.
The vets tore down the barricades and threw them in front of the White House.
Americans are sick of the shit from both sides and are starting to take a stand!
GOOD FOR THEM!!
Funny how the media 'forgot' to cover the story, just like when the bikers showed up.

I say the whole fucking country needs to head to DC and kick all of those assholes out...every fucking last one of them.