Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ladies only..it is October.
We know what we gotta do.------

[Image: mammogram.jpg]

[Image: 1381468_10151690970037945_485548784_n_zpsd6c322bc.jpg]
[Image: Mammo-Grahamsjpg_zps3f8571f0.jpg]
Not yet for me...
Yeah, I'm due. I got a reminder letter a few weeks ago. In my opinion, they're not as bad as some people make them out to be. Just mildly uncomfortable. I think I'd rate them as less obnoxious than the annual pap (which I have to schedule too). 52

Once you've pushed a couple of cantaloupes out your v-jay, all of these things seem like minor annoyances in comparison anyway.

I think my husband is due for a colonoscopy. Fuck that. They'll have to drag me kicking and screaming to one of those appointments.

My son has decided he's never going in for another pediatric exam/check-up. He's heard that they start doing the nut/cough check at this age. He's not at all interested in having some doctor squeeze his nuts for some reason. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Thanks for the reminder, QB.
Commando Cunt Queen

Breast cancer affects men as well & approximately 1 in every 1000 will be diagnosed with it yearly. It mainly affects senior men but men of any age can get it. Most older men who do get it often die simply because they wait so long to be diagnosed. If you feel a lump in your breast it is irresponsible of you to wait to get it checked, that applies to males & females alike. Take that shit seriously...please.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess, recently read an article written by a man who had no breast cancer history in his family, but was diagnosed with it. Was able to be "cured" with a lumpectomy. The article gave a reason why mammograms do not work for men as well as women, but forget exact reasons why cancer would not show as well for men.

user, tell your husband to have that colonoscopy. I am 59 an have already had three. Mainly because of some irregularities in my first one. The test itself is not all that bad, you are given a sedative, which makes the exam more tolerable. The prep, though, can be a bitch. After the 24 hours of prep, the test is a piece of cake.
Shit, I started this thread, and have not even made my own appointment to get mine done. Got to do that.