Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
GYPSY THIEVES

One of our Members bought this story to my attention -

These are the first pictures of the gypsy camp where a little blonde girl was found by police who believe she was snatched.

The discovery of the youngster known only as Maria will bring 'fresh hope for Madeleine McCann's parents that their daughter will be found alive.

The blue-eyed four-year-old was picked up by police during a routine raid on illegal activities in Roma camps across Greece.

Police have launched an international appeal to identify the blonde youngster.

They believe up to 10 more children found at the camp near Farsala in central Greece, may be the victims of a trafficking ring.

Maria was living with a couple to whom she bore no resemblance. A DNA tests proved she was not related. A 39-year-old man and a woman, 40, have been charged with abducting a minor.

[Image: article-2465942-18D3263E00000578-884_306x423.jpg]

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's no wonder the McCann's hold out more hope in finding Madeline now.
But also makes me wonder about another child who disappeared whilst abroad. Think it was in the late 90's Ben Needham. Most people assumed he was taken by gypsies.
I really hope this has a happy ending. There has been far too many sad endings.
Raising awareness of Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
www.ehlers-danlos.org

Here's Ben - such a charming little boy :(

[Image: article-2465942-01EE5F05000004B0-636_296x252.jpg]

Ben Needham disappeared on the holiday isle of Kos in 1999 aged just 21 months, sparking a huge but ultimately unsuccessful police hunt.

He was seized within moments of him going to play outside a farmhouse, which his grandfather was renovating in the village of Iraklise.

His mother Kerry was working as a waitress on the island at the time.

Investigators suspect the blonde-haired child was abducted by a gypsy gang, and sold to the highest bidder for adoption.

But a bungled police inquiry – which was heavily criticised by Ben’s family - failed to track down the culprits.

Despite a number of possible sightings and a range of theories about what happened to him, no trace of the youngster has ever been found.

The gypsy couple is being indicted today. They claim there was no abduction, but rather an "informal" adoption and that they were asked to care for the child.

Maria is in Greece's CPS custody with no sign yet of any bio parents looking for her.

Hopefully, some caring relative will come forward to take Maria, or at least to tell the story of how she ended up where she did.

[Image: 615128-a8af8c44-39d1-11e3-9bcd-10262b6f8853.jpg]

Hoping she ends up with a good loving family, biological or adoptive.
Could this be Maria's family.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...amily.html
www.ehlers-danlos.org
To me, that little girl looks like that baby in the picture. I hope they find her real family so she can get out of CPS custody.
Racial profiling does work! hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
ABC News is reporting that four American families have contacted the FBI about Maria possibly being their daughter.

That includes the parents of missing Lisa Irwin.

I can see some physical similarities.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT91VJdtkXsaXlPtpwernu...TlyqJLycUg]
Baby Lisa...........................Maria

But, I think Baby Lisa's parents know exactly where she's at and there's no chance that Maria is she. It just looks good for Debbie Bradley (Lisa's mom) to act like she's hopeful that Lisa's out there alive somewhere - nevermind that Maria is two or three years older than Lisa would be now.

Authorities now believe that Maria is European, based on physical exams. They also think she's between 5 and 6 years old. If they don't match her up to her family in 6 months, they'll be able to look for adoptive parents to care for her.
(10-24-2013, 01:28 PM)lou1975 Wrote: Could this be Maria's family.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...amily.html

It's been confirmed that these are the parents, lou.

Sasha Ruseva spotted the blond, blue-eyed girl on television after she was removed from a Roma camp in Greece last week, allegedly telling her neighbors she was the "fool" who had given the girl up, her grandmother Zineb Kasimova told NBC News in an earlier interview.

"They left the kid because they have no money at all," said Kasimova, who has about 50 grandchildren and great-grandchildren. "When the mother saw the child on TV, she went to the neighbors and told them, 'I was a fool to leave the kid there'.'"

Some of Sasha Ruseva's children pose for photographers on Friday.
[Image: 131025-maria-bulgaria-02.380;380;7;70;0.jpg]
The matriarch had said that she would be prepared to “take her home,” if the tests proved conclusive, although the girl's future now still remains unclear.

"The prosecutors' office has opened a pre-trial investigation against [Sasha Ruseva] for agreeing to sell her child on an undisclosed date in 2009 in Greece," the regional prosecutor's office in the southern town of Kazanlak said in a statement. "The probe is opened following checks linked to the female child with the name Maria in Greece."

Ruseva and her husband both vanished after being interviewed by investigators, police told NBC News on Friday.

Full story:
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/...her-mother
Sounds like Maria was abandoned or sold, not abducted.

Ruseva says she didn't take any money for Maria; who knows if that's true or not.

Meanwhile, the Greek couple (pictured below) who were raising Maria are still in jail and being held there til trial. Among the charges is false documentation; that one may hold up no matter where the investigation leads.

[Image: 131022-greece-maria-630a.380;380;7;70;0.jpg]
That poor baby. Not only does she have to live her life knowing that her mummy gave her up,
she will most likely be taken into an awful orphanage for at least 6 months before she will be adopted.
I hope an amazing loving family adopt her and she gets the comfort love and care that she needs.
www.ehlers-danlos.org
(10-25-2013, 10:44 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Meanwhile, the Greek couple (pictured below) who were raising Maria are still in jail and being held there til trial. Among the charges is false documentation; that one may hold up no matter where the investigation leads.

[Image: 131022-greece-maria-630a.380;380;7;70;0.jpg]

He looks like he has a tough time sounding vowels.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
They think she's Bulgarian.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(10-25-2013, 11:39 PM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote: They think she's Bulgarian.

They know she's Bulgarian, verified by DNA that she's Ruseva's daughter.

[Image: maria-2-way_2712593b.jpg]
ETA: This is the Bulgarian bio-mom, Sasha Ruseva (from @lou's article upthread). She doesn't look any more like Maria (left) or the younger daughter she's holding than do the Greek couple who were raising Maria, IMO. Didn't find any photos of the father.

I wonder if authorities will turn Maria over to her Bulgarian grandmother who is what we'd call a "gypsy", if grandma follows through with her public declaration to pursue it.

Does she belong with a blood relative whose lifestyle/culture is filled with poverty and instability - as defined by most in the mainstream, or should she be adopted out to what the mainstream considers a more traditional family?

I have mixed feelings about it, but hope it all works out okay for Maria.

And, personally, if there's no indication/evidence that the Greek Roma family who was raising Maria (whether they paid for her or not) abused her in any way or had ill intentions for her, I'd like to see authorities back off a bit - they didn't steal the unwanted child.
Well, the Rusevas have re-emerged and now bio mom says she wants Maria back.

Here's the story and very interesting CNN interview video with the couple (only mom talks; dad just sits there kinda spaced-out looking).

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/28/world/euro...a-parents/

I don't trust bio mom's story or stated intentions. She's really defensive and acts like a put-upon victim, but she doesn't even have a name or any details related to the nice looking "light-skinned" Bulgarian woman to whom, she claims, she entrusted Maria when she was picking oranges in Greece.

Sasha Ruseva says she couldn't afford to care for Maria and intended to go back to get her, but then had two babies (she now has 10 kids) and couldn't find the woman in Greece. She says she never accepted any money for her daughter (says it over and over) and never met the couple who ended up raising her daughter.

I really hope Maria doesn't end up back with her bio mom.

I saw a picture of the little girl's bedroom. It was in the beginning when there were some reports of her being stolen, abused, etc. and I thought her little room looked like that of a child who was cared for. It was clean and tidy, all her little shoes lined in a row and she had "things", girly stuff. It didn't look like she was imprisoned and lived a horrible life.
It was reported in msm that after the "raid" on the camp, the room was made to look nice etc. If you can find the photo of the room., you can see that all the shoes set out for Maria are different sizes. If I can find a link I will try and post it.
www.ehlers-danlos.org
A short piece about the staged bedroom. I have seen it written elsewhere but can only find it on this link so far

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/new...unity.html

Photo of staged bedroom is near to the bottom of the page

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...arges.html
www.ehlers-danlos.org

I'm just not seeing what you're seeing. To be honest, if the gypsy family took this kid in and were raising her with care, I don't have a problem with that. Her mother threw her away.

Not to be argumentative, but what makes you think her bedroom was "staged"?
There were reports that after the couple were arrested,
That the Roma neighbours were seen bringing the items into the house Maria lived in. Too little too late in my eyes.
www.ehlers-danlos.org