Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I'm not sure what to think about this
(11-19-2013, 03:41 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Sometimes I wonder, just for a second, if Clang is pulling our legs about a couple of things. But, since he's gonna be a priest, I think he's probably straight up all the time.
I'm straight up most of the time. Not all. Brother roktar's darkside is that he is a bigger asshole than me, CN, and Esad combined.
(11-19-2013, 04:55 PM)sally Wrote: Why do you think Roktar wears that giant cross around his neck. He's constantly getting himself into mischief and ends up having to do the sign of the cross several times a day, whether it's the movie theater lady chasing him down or people on the internet screaming for his testicles in a jar.

I figured Momma McFly probably has a dress code requirement which includes cross-wearing, for all children over the age of 35 still living at home.

Or, Roktar is jealous of Clang's goodness and he's just being a big fat copycatter.

Now I see that Roktar uses religion as a tool to try to wash away his evil deeds and get off scot free.

What an asshole.
Roktar doesn't crossdress. But your correct about everything else,sally.
(11-19-2013, 04:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(11-19-2013, 03:41 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Sometimes I wonder, just for a second, if Clang is pulling our legs about a couple of things. But, since he's gonna be a priest, I think he's probably straight up all the time.
I'm straight up most of the time. Not all. Brother roktar's darkside is that he is a bigger asshole than me, CN, and Esad combined.

And why isn't he a member here? Huh? I'm in the mood for a giant asshole right now (although a huge prick sounds better, I suppose).

No Jodi Arias asshole comments needed, thanks anyway.
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-19-2013, 04:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm straight up most of the time.

Celibacy will do that to you. I hope masturbation isn't considered a sin. If so, you better work that little fucker till it rots before you go any further with this priesthood business.
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-19-2013, 04:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm straight up most of the time. Not all. Brother roktar's darkside is that he is a bigger asshole than me, CN, and Esad combined.

Roktar sounds like an amusing asshole to watch sneak his way in and out of hot water.

Well, as long as he's not your own brother.

Kinda like that Wayne from Wonder Years.
(11-19-2013, 01:03 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(11-17-2013, 04:20 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Bullshit...you dispute every fucking post on here. Except on the rare occasion when
someone actually agrees with you.
Ironically, that's usually Aussie. Imagine that, two crazy fuckers always agreeing with each other...like minds really DO think alike!!

The actual saying is “GREAT minds think alike” shebeast, posting cretinous claptrap such as “like minds think alike” makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and is yet more proof you post utter fucking drivel.

The fact you have a 40 year old fat cross dressing virgin who doesn't have the brains to work in maccy Ds and still lives with mom cheering you on speaks volumes.

A case of “retarded minds think alike” n'est ce pas?

You're right...that did sound stupid. It should have said, "CRAZY" minds think alike.
(11-20-2013, 08:48 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-19-2013, 04:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm straight up most of the time. Not all. Brother roktar's darkside is that he is a bigger asshole than me, CN, and Esad combined.
he is my own brother. I wish he was the religious brother.

Roktar sounds like an amusing asshole to watch sneak his way in and out of hot water.

Well, as long as he's not your own brother.

Kinda like that Wayne from Wonder Years.
Yeah, I was empathizing with you, Clang.

Roktar's asshole antics are probably pretty funny for warped individuals to watch/read from a distance, but not cool to have to deal with in your own family/home.

Anyway, I can't really follow your posts too well in this thread. Not clear if you were responding to me or sal upthread, don't see where anybody thought Rocky was a cross-dresser (just a cross-wearer) and not sure I interpreted your last effed up quote right.

I'm not positive, but think the priesthood probably frowns upon its members sniffing glue or old lady's underwear or whatever's behind your uncharacteristic lack of clarity. If I couldn't see your name and avatar, I'd think those were ramsey posts, FFS.
Sorry for the confusion hotd but quoting posts on this iPod is a bitch.
(11-20-2013, 02:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Sorry for the confusion hotd but quoting posts on this iPod is a bitch.

Blame it on the sausage fingers.
(11-20-2013, 03:21 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Blame it on the sausage fingers.
and laziness.
(11-20-2013, 02:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Sorry for the confusion hotd but quoting posts on this iPod is a bitch.

Blaming the phone; now you really sound like rams!

I'm messing around with you guys, but glad that to know that you haven't taken to huffing or sniffing.

I saw a girl who was huffing aerosol computer cleaner on "Intervention" - it was one of the weirdest and saddest things that I've ever seen someone do to themselves. Crazy.
I've got rams blood in me! And I like it.
(11-20-2013, 06:16 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I've got rams blood in me! And I like it.

Go. Away.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Lighten up. I was just kidding.

Come & sit with me, Clang. Ramsey is tired & Crash just basically told her she has a big butt so she's crabby.

Now I want to know if Crash saw her bottom. Popcorn? *shakes bag*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
How many women have you seen with bye-bye arms that don't have fair amount of junk in the trunk?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

Sometimes I've wondered if that will happen to me when I no longer have my girly muscles. Oh god.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Crash is dumb. A pic of me with a wrap on makes me have bingo arms. Whatever.

I AM tired Duchess. And I've lost a shit ton of weight since I moved. If anything, I'm too skinny now for my liking. Probably due to stress. Or maybe from having my gallbladder out. That's when it started. Not a healthy way to lose weight for sure. I had to buy new jeans cuz the old ones are falling off.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies