Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I'm not sure what to think about this
It looks both good and disgusting at the same time.

http://lets-have-a-beer.com/pork-and-bac...ing-11610/
I think I'd try it just for the curiosity factor..

I love the first comment haha!;

Verenda Tea · The fabulous red head at Hotel Indigo San Antonio River Walk

Holy fucking shit. My mouth just came D:

Addit: And I'm also kinda surprised, but not, that you're surfing on 'lets-have-a-beer.com' hah
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

It looks beautiful...for meat. It's clever & probably delicious.

Did you read the comments? "My mouth just came". hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Oops.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Mmmmm.....bacon.
*drools*
That does look pretty tasty. That's a lot of bacon.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I would try it. It reminds me a lot of a sandwich they make at the bar. Its called The 3 little pigs. Its pork tenderloin, Ham and bacon on a bun.
I really, really LOVE swiss cheese!!!!

[Image: hBD62812C]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Looks fucking nauseating.

If you eat that you deserve a cardiac arrest.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
If you want a good pork sandwich but don't feel like cooking all that, sal, I saw in the news that the McRibs are back!

They're causing quite a controversy, but people are reportedly still clamoring to get to 'em.

Exposed: the McRib "meat" alone contains 70 ingredients and looks a lot like a piece of styrofoam. A McDonald's employee in Canada leaked an insider photo of pre-cooked McRibs earlier this week.

Pre-cooked:
[Image: 111213mcrib.jpg]

After cooking, primping and stuffing in a bun:
[Image: mcrib.jpg]

I've never tried a McRib. But, I'd give that pork sandwich in the OP a try.
I tried a McRib once, took one bite and threw it out. They're disgusting. Clang loves them though, he's probably one of the largest contributors keeping them in demand.
I'm sometimes shocked clang is still alive he eats mainly processed junk and desserts and sweets.

And eating nowt but maccy Ds for year?! Puke!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
When we were in Honolulu with the kids a year ago, our first morning we raced to McDonalds for some breakfast, not really knowing where else to go in Waikiki.

$26 later, we had 3 egg mcmuffins and one of the pancake platters and a couple of O.J.'s.

What a joke.

Later we found that Cheeseburger in Paradise serves a great breakfast for $5/person.

Moral of the story you ask?

Still pissed after making such a stupid decision.
I refuse to make anything that asks me to weave my bacon. Bullshit
The fast food places are more expensive than a regular sit down joint. The food makes you feel quessy 12 hr later. They are going downhill faster than Obamas approval ratings.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I while ago now I was in a fucking frantic rush and starving for hot food so I went to Burger King and got a bog standard whopper meal. I pulled out a five pound note confident of some change.

It was nearly six quid! Fast food being dirt cheap is a myth.
(11-15-2013, 01:05 PM)sally Wrote: I tried a McRib once, took one bite and threw it out. They're disgusting. Clang loves them though, he's probably one of the largest contributors keeping them in demand.
they were good the first time I tried them a few years ago but the last time I had a McRib it was disgusting. I think they changed the recipe or didn't put enough sauce or onions on it.
(11-15-2013, 01:22 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I'm sometimes shocked clang is still alive he eats mainly processed junk and desserts and sweets.

And eating nowt but maccy Ds for year?! Puke!
further proof that I am immortal or that the Lord Jesus protects me and that my destiny does indeed lie in the priesthood.
(11-15-2013, 11:11 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: further proof that I am immortal or that the Lord Jesus protects me and that my destiny does indeed lie in the priesthood.

No, further proof that only the good die young all the fat worthless cunts live forever.
Those bacon wrapped wonders are Way Tasty, I have made them a couple times, good stuff.
McRibs are the food of the ignorant, those morons stand in line to get them, Nasty stuff there.