Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sad but True
I am not going to get testy, I think that 'some gay that is totally gay' is good gay. That's all I am saying. The gayer the better.
(11-15-2013, 07:26 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I am not going to get testy, I think that 'some gay that is totally gay' is good gay. That's all I am saying. The gayer the better.

Smiley_emoticons_smile I hear ya, sister.

As long as you understand that philosophy probably shouldn't be applied when you're scoping for a slipadechtomy, blue skies ahead...
Indeed, I will have to be vigilant with that one!
(11-15-2013, 05:29 PM)Maggot Wrote: Do you ride a bike pee-wee?

I ride a gay bike maggotyboo, no saddle you just sit naked on the bare frame going up your anus.

I'm going to ride past your house yelling “yoo hoo! Maggotyboo!”
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I'd pay to film that. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-15-2013, 06:56 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I looked kinda gay shuffling around the alley bar in my rented bowling shoes a few weeks back.

What's gay is when you're like me and walk in the bowling alley with your own bowling shoes and ball and then bowl a 98. I always feel so retarded going in there carrying my own stuff like I'm a member of the PBA.

My son has about 20 bowling balls, but unlike me everyone stares at him in amazement as he bowls 300's like they were nothing.
(11-17-2013, 11:03 AM)sally Wrote: My son has about 20 bowling balls.

Why?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I think he's a whiz kid bowler. He wins tournaments & travels around the states to do so. That's my understanding anyway.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Oh well, that's fair enough I used to have loads of skateboards most of which I never used.
(11-17-2013, 03:20 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(11-17-2013, 11:03 AM)sally Wrote: My son has about 20 bowling balls.

Why?

Because he's really good at it. The bowling balls have just added up over the past couple of years and he needs to sell the ones he's not using anymore. All the kids that are really serious bowlers come in with a suit case full of balls. They win bowling balls through tournaments and then there are different balls you need for different lane conditions, and by the time you know it the whole closet is filled with bowling balls.

He also gets scholarship money every time he bowls which is nothing to sneeze at. One of top youth bowlers in the country just turned 18 and has over $200,000 in scholarship money. Another kid he knows just turned 21 and makes between $300 and 500 bucks a week just in leagues. That beats the shit out of working at Taco Bell.
(11-17-2013, 03:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I think he's a whiz kid bowler. He wins tournaments & travels around the states to do so. That's my understanding anyway.

My son was the same way at his age. He still bowls on 3 leagues a week.
Different bowling balls for different lane conditions...some are oilier than others. And then there's keeping up with the new (same) shit that comes out every year.
Bowling for scholarship money is a good idea, good for him.
A guy in Florida got arrested for tossing bowling balls off the pier. He thought they were nigger eggs.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I once told my daughter years ago that a coconut was a grizzly bears egg.