Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
why do you hate Oprah?
aussiefriend Away
Mocker

RE: why do you hate Oprah?

I think it's all very well to make these derogatory claims against another human being, but the key thing is you need to back up the remarks with facts in order to be taken seriously. You cannot just say Oprah is this or that without proof, otherwise all you prove is that you yourself are a bigoted fool. There is absolutely no evidence or proof to substantiate the nasty spiteful comments that are made against her.

I think because Oprah is so successful and is a woman, and black in the US she does attract unwarranted attacks on her person. She is a real human being with real feelings. Maybe people who see her as so far above themselves forget that. The fact is, she is humble and sincere, she has definitely made the world a better place. The ego is not coming from her, it is coming from those who are making hate filled comments. If those same people were in her position they would not be as kind and generous as her, they would be monsters.

For those of you who mouth off against her, what have you done to make the world a better place? All you have done is spread your hate spew and brag to the world what a knowledgeable, insightful work of art you are.

11-21-2013 05:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

(11-21-2013 05:03 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:  For those of you who mouth off against her, what have you done to make the world a better place?

Yesterday, I prayed for world peace.

Last weekend, I finally stopped wearing the 20 year old 501s with a huge rip that exposed almost my entire left ass cheek.

I always wore black tights underneath them - still, they were a bit obscene.

Although they were so very familiar and comfortable, unselfishly and with respect for public decency, I nonetheless tossed them on Sunday night.

(I miss them already.)

11-21-2013 05:54 PM

crash Offline
Mock Elder

(11-21-2013 05:54 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  Last weekend, I finally stopped wearing the 20 year old 501s with a huge rip that exposed almost my entire left ass cheek.

I always wore black tights underneath them - still, they were a bit obscene.

Although they were so very familiar and comfortable, unselfishly and with respect for public decency, I nonetheless tossed them on Sunday night.

(I miss them already.)

I'm sorry for your loss.

(finally, somebody gets it..)

11-21-2013 06:12 PM

sally Away
sally

(11-21-2013 05:03 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:  I think it's all very well to make these derogatory claims against another human being, but the key thing is you need to back up the remarks with facts in order to be taken seriously. You cannot just say Oprah is this or that without proof, otherwise all you prove is that you yourself are a bigoted fool. There is absolutely no evidence or proof to substantiate the nasty spiteful comments that are made against her.

I think because Oprah is so successful and is a woman, and black in the US she does attract unwarranted attacks on her person. She is a real human being with real feelings. Maybe people who see her as so far above themselves forget that. The fact is, she is humble and sincere, she has definitely made the world a better place. The ego is not coming from her, it is coming from those who are making hate filled comments. If those same people were in her position they would not be as kind and generous as her, they would be monsters.

For those of you who mouth off against her, what have you done to make the world a better place? All you have done is spread your hate spew and brag to the world what a knowledgeable, insightful work of art you are.

She is racist, the proof is in the pudding Aussie. She accused the poor old lady in Switzerland of being racist just because she didn't bow down to her. She said that all old white people need to die , and she compared the Trayvon Martin case to Emmett Till which was absolutely ridiculous. Further proof that she likes to keep racism alive in her own whacked out mind.

I don't like her, I don't like Jerry Springer, I don't like Joel Osteen, I don't like Honey Boo Boo's mom and I don't like that loud mouth Jew Howard Stern. If you don't like it Aussie you can stick Oprah's $38,000 purse up your gigantic ass.

Oh and I donate money to children with cancer. Maybe I don't donate as much as lard ass Oprah, but I'm not a billionaire Aussie.

11-21-2013 07:38 PM

Maggot Online
Supermod

711 I don't hate Oprah per say, I just hate her delivery. Her handlers are not good. No-no.

11-21-2013 09:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

FAHQTOO Away
Crusty Crab Bitch

(11-21-2013 05:03 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:  I think it's all very well to make these derogatory claims against another human being, but the key thing is you need to back up the remarks with facts in order to be taken seriously. You cannot just say Oprah is this or that without proof, otherwise all you prove is that you yourself are a bigoted fool. There is absolutely no evidence or proof to substantiate the nasty spiteful comments that are made against her.

I think because Oprah is so successful and is a woman, and black in the US she does attract unwarranted attacks on her person. She is a real human being with real feelings. Maybe people who see her as so far above themselves forget that. The fact is, she is humble and sincere, she has definitely made the world a

better place. The ego is not coming from her, it is coming from those who are making hate filled comments. If those same people were in her position they would not be as kind and generous as her, they would be monsters.

For those of you who mouth off against her, what have you done to make the world a better
place? All you have done is spread your hate
spew and brag to the world what a
knowledgeable, insightful work of art you are.

Jesus Christ...are you serious? No facts?
Ever heard of Google? Or maybe youtube.

Why don't you get YOUR facts straight before you get on here and make a complete fool of yourself, crazy lady.

Everything thats been said can be proven with a 2 second Google search.

11-21-2013 10:42 PM

Cynical Ninja Offline
back and as popular as ever

(11-21-2013 07:38 PM)sally Wrote:  She is racist, the proof is in the pudding Aussie. She accused the poor old lady in Switzerland of being racist just because she didn't bow down to her. She said that all old white people need to die , and she compared the Trayvon Martin case to Emmett Till which was absolutely ridiculous. Further proof that she likes to keep racism alive in her own whacked out mind.

I don't like her, I don't like Jerry Springer, I don't like Joel Osteen, I don't like Honey Boo Boo's mom and I don't like that loud mouth Jew Howard Stern. If you don't like it Aussie you can stick Oprah's $38,000 purse up your gigantic ass.

Oh and I donate money to children with cancer. Maybe I don't donate as much as lard ass Oprah, but I'm not a billionaire Aussie.

I think Oprah went over the top in the Swiss designer store BUT....lots of people who work in expensive designer shops look down their noses at people like they are peons who can't afford to shop in their stores. The “poor lady” in the store would probably see you come into her shop and think to herself “who the fuck does this beer swilling yank think she is coming into my shop?” And treat you accordingly it happens all the time.

Why the flying fuck would a black person “want to keep racism alive”? That completely defies common sense and logic. Because of cause racism has been so helpful towards the betterment of black people hasn't it? Not!

Finally I don't like Howard Stern either I think he is a twat but “loud mouth Jew”? What has the fact he's Jewish got to do with anything? Its like you are saying “Jew! Know your place and shut the fuck up!”

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
11-22-2013 07:00 AM

crash Offline
Mock Elder

(11-22-2013 07:00 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:  Why the flying fuck would a black person “want to keep racism alive”? That completely defies common sense and logic. Because of cause racism has been so helpful towards the betterment of black people hasn't it? Not!

You're not very good at this are you?

It has been stated here several times; it perpetuates attention towards her, it's part of her, somewhat clever, marketing regime. Oprah is never as popular as when she's in the news spruiking her own gospel of the poor black girl come good. The handbag trick is a perfect example and was a recovery from the retirement.

She knows she can get away with it. Her popularity and political correctness dictates that no sane person, let alone a white one, is going to call her on it. It'd be publicity suicide.

11-22-2013 07:30 AM

Cynical Ninja Offline

(11-22-2013 07:30 AM)crash Wrote:  You're not very good at this are you?

It has been stated here several times; it perpetuates attention towards her, it's part of her, somewhat clever, marketing regime. Oprah is never as popular as when she's in the news spruiking her own gospel of the poor black girl come good. The handbag trick is a perfect example and was a recovery from the retirement.

She knows she can get away with it. Her popularity and political correctness dictates that no sane person, let alone a white one, is going to call her on it. It'd be publicity suicide.

“Marketing regime”? Oprah perpetuates racism as a marketing regime?

Utter drivel, you really are a mong.

“Let racism towards black people continue because it gets me attention! Muhahahahaha!”. You have turned Oprah into some kind of comic book villain which really is retarded.

I am so glad you live on the other side of the planet in Mad Max land, you are so far away it minimises the danger you can do to society with your neverending vomit of claptrap.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
11-22-2013 07:41 AM

crash Offline
Mock Elder

And once again you use personal insults and prosaic nonsense to deflect the facts of an argument.

Btw, it's kinda odd you calling me gollum, and then referring to me as your 'precious'? I know you got a thing for me, but you can't call me that and be me too, you know?

Plus we all know I'm way too tall for smeagle, but you're the perfect height for Frodo.. Smiley_emoticons_wink

11-22-2013 07:48 AM

Cynical Ninja Offline

(11-22-2013 07:48 AM)crash Wrote:  And once again you use personal insults and prosaic nonsense to deflect the facts of an argument.

Btw, it's kinda odd you calling me gollum, and then referring to me as your 'precious'? I know you got a thing for me, but you can't call me that and be me too, you know?

Plus we all know I'm way too tall for smeagle, but you're the perfect height for Frodo.. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Ok so we can confirm you either don't know anything about Lord of the Rings or you do and it went flying straight over your orange shaped noggin like everything else.

Saying Oprah “perpetuates racism for her own gain” is pure conjecture and not “fact” in any way shape or form my precious.

Good things come in small bundles its the horse crap that comes in big heavy sacks. Please feel free to be the Goliath to my David we both know the outcome will be the same.

11-22-2013 08:03 AM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

(11-21-2013 05:54 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  Yesterday, I prayed for world peace.

It's not enough. Her contributions are better than yours. She wins.

11-22-2013 08:10 AM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

(11-21-2013 10:42 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:  Jesus Christ...are you serious? No facts?
Ever heard of Google? Or maybe youtube.

Yes that's what you need to make an informed educated point, use 'google' and 'youtube' and there it is. Your poor education is glaringly obvious and I have to be honest, I feel embarrassed for you.

I give up with you, I'm sorry, but I just can't speak moron as fluently as you.

11-22-2013 08:12 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(11-21-2013 05:03 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:  what have you done to make the world a better place?

I give you - Mock. 33

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
11-22-2013 08:12 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply