Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
why do you hate Oprah?
(07-17-2017, 06:46 PM)BigMark Wrote: Oprah has already decided, I was at a book signing in Hollywood and asked her, her eyes got big and she exclaimed "not only no, but hell no"!

Show us on the doll where she hit you.

(07-17-2017, 06:46 PM)BigMark Wrote: Oprah has already decided, I was at a book signing in Hollywood and asked her, her eyes got big and she exclaimed "not only no, but hell no"!

Well that's a big fat lie right there.
Okay you got me, her eyes did not get big.
I didn't get you, you're just full of shit.
Oprah, bigger than any of us. Bigger than the solar system, bigger than a hot streaming asteroid wiggling through space.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-20-2017, 08:47 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I didn't get you, you're just full of shit.

Watch out, Mark. Shooter McGavin is hungry.

We have gun laws over here Clang, no guns like in the US, you have to have a reason, a bloody good one. I think if I was in the US would I own a gun or have security another way, I watched many episodes of CSI Miami, and I wanna be like Horatio with the sunglasses.
I saw Crocodile Dundee so now I think everyone in Australia is like that. 113
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-28-2017, 03:56 PM)Maggot Wrote: I saw Crocodile Dundee so now I think everyone in Australia is like that. 113

Australia does have "characters", especially out in rural areas, but I have noticed you do too in the US. I have seen some outlandish people whilst watching Billy Connolly going around the US same with watching, The Moaning of Life. I have to say, it is very endearing, these people do not fit into a box, and they are always friendly and fun.
(07-28-2017, 03:41 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: We have gun laws over here Clang, no guns like in the US, you have to have a reason, a bloody good one. I think if I was in the US would I own a gun or have security another way, I watched many episodes of CSI Miami, and I wanna be like Horatio with the sunglasses.

I'll never own a gun. I'd be too scared that I'd accidently shoot myself or some other innocent bystander.
(07-28-2017, 03:56 PM)Maggot Wrote: I saw Crocodile Dundee so now I think everyone in Australia is like that. 113

My Siri voice on my iPhone 7 has an Austailian accent.

Makes me want to bone her.
Sounds like you want to teach her the moaning of life.
(07-20-2017, 09:09 PM)Maggot Wrote: Oprah, bigger than any of us. Bigger than the solar system, bigger than a hot streaming asteroid wiggling through space.

Very similar to her putting on spanx.
(07-28-2017, 10:43 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

My Siri voice on my iPhone 7 has an Austailian accent.

Makes me want to bone her.

You're a Christian, that's way over your normal level of trash talk.
Yeh Clang, the whole gun thing scares me. It's because at home here, we really love watching the Crime and Investigation Channel. Shows like Homicide Hunter, Forensic Files, 48 hours, all these crime shows. I tell my Mum when the Homicide Hunter is on, "hey Mum, your boyfriend is on, come and watch it". He is really dry and sarcastic, LC would love him. He's funny too.

I can see with the way all these bozo's carry guns around people just get shot and killed all the time. It's horrible. To be honest, we have a better relationship with our police here in Australia too, they are seen as good people unless you are a criminal you don't like them. They are shiftworkers, they work well with health care workers, they are more trusted.

They have lots of PR and interactions with the public that builds a positive relationship. Having said that we have had our fair share of corrupt cops in the 80s but it got exposed and it was HUGE and they went to jail.
Fuck the police. They made me nervous even when I wasn't breaking the law and without guns. But after throwing those cones and getting arrested, the cops make me even more jumpy and nervous.
Your Honor, the defense rests.
(07-30-2017, 04:15 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: They made me nervous even when I wasn't breaking the law

Sometimes they do me too. One of the town cops shakes his finger at me when my music is too loud. I always try to see them comin' though.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What's wrong with loud music in the car? I get told to turn it down all the time, by my child! But that's it.

I don't know if you're a KISS fan Duch, put Detroit Rock City on blasting while you are driving. It's the best.
(08-01-2017, 06:03 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: What's wrong with loud music in the car?

Well, there is loud and then there is loud where other drivers can hear it in their cars. You can't do that here, you can't get into someone else's space like that. I don't know how strictly that is enforced though. I've been pulled over for it once and had the finger shaked at me a couple times.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]