Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
why do you hate Oprah?
Oh no. Never heard of that before. I see young people with their stereos loud all the time. But they generally look at me weirdly. I don't care.

I don't know how it is in other communities here, I only know about mine. However, because I live on a farm, the noise ordinance doesn't apply to me. Go figure. I can make as much noise as I want and while people could complain there is no legal action that can be taken.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think in your car is ok coz you're moving and stuff. But inconsiderate fucked up neighbours i hate them. They are usually retarded.
h
(07-31-2017, 11:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 04:15 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: They made me nervous even when I wasn't breaking the law

Sometimes they do me too. One of the town cops shakes his finger at me when my music is too loud. I always try to see them comin' though.

(08-01-2017, 06:03 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: What's wrong with loud music in the car? I get told to turn it down all the time, by my child! But that's it.

I don't know if you're a KISS fan Duch, put Detroit Rock City on blasting while you are driving. It's the best.

(08-01-2017, 11:16 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 06:03 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: What's wrong with loud music in the car?

Well, there is loud and then there is loud where other drivers can hear it in their cars. You can't do that here, you can't get into someone else's space like that. I don't know how strictly that is enforced though. I've been pulled over for it once and had the finger shaked at me a couple times.

(08-01-2017, 01:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't know how it is in other communities here, I only know about mine. However, because I live on a farm, the noise ordinance doesn't apply to me. Go figure. I can make as much noise as I want and while people could complain there is no legal action that can be taken.

d

Well LOUD music in the car sounds great to the ear. I "used" to like it very loud too. However, it can also be dangerous!

Because when the music is very loud, music is all you can hear! If another car blasted their horn at you to avoid an accident you wouldn't be able to hear them!

But more importantly, when the music is too loud, you can't hear an emergency vehicle with it's sirens screaming rushing through traffic lights, and passing traffic!!

That happened to me, once with an "ambulance" rushing to pass through a traffic light that was "in my favor", I had the green. I didn't hear the sirens off in the distance cause the music was so loud, it was not till I saw the flashing "RED" lights in the corner of my eye that I jammed on the brakes and stopped just in the nick of time!

Then another time again the same thing happened, only this time with a "Fire Engine" with its' "sirens" and even "air horns" blasting rushing through my green light. Not hearing them off in the distance, again I stopped at the last minute when I saw the flashing Red lights.

Well, with those two times near misses, I wasn't going to try to be a three time looser!

So now, I keep the music loud in my car, but loud enough that is sounds good, but still soft enough so that I can hear sirens and horns off in the distance!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(08-01-2017, 02:15 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: But inconsiderate fucked up neighbours i hate them. They are usually retarded.

There's a very nice community that backs up to the stable side of the farm and every Summer they have a few parties with a live band and the week before they go to the surrounding area and put notes in our mailboxes making us aware. I don't know if anyone has ever complained, I haven't. I can't hear it when I'm inside but I can if I'm outdoors. It doesn't bother me.
When an emergency vehicle is behind or coming towards you it is not required to stop, pull over as far as possible and continue at a safe speed. I've seen idiots stop in the road when there is still plenty of room for them to go by.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-31-2017, 11:22 AM)Duchess Wrote: Sometimes they do me too.

Hot sexy cop sex! Do they use the handcuffs and baton? I like when they taser my nuts but that's foreplay so I'm still a virgin.

Get your freak on, Clang. Go, Clang, go!
(08-01-2017, 04:22 PM)Maggot Wrote: When an emergency vehicle is behind or coming towards you it is not required to stop, pull over as far as possible and continue at a safe speed. I've seen idiots stop in the road when there is still plenty of room for them to go by.

h

I was talking about emergency vehicles speeding through "their" RED light, (coming from out of sight left side or right side) while I was going through "my" GREEN light! I would have gotten "T" Boned both times if I didn't see them at the last second and then jam on my brakes!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(08-01-2017, 02:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 02:15 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: But inconsiderate fucked up neighbours i hate them. They are usually retarded.

There's a very nice community that backs up to the stable side of the farm and every Summer they have a few parties with a live band and the week before they go to the surrounding area and put notes in our mailboxes making us aware. I don't know if anyone has ever complained, I haven't. I can't hear it when I'm inside but I can if I'm outdoors. It doesn't bother me.

That sounds normal. No one begrudges a party now and then, it's the redneck 2am fighting.