Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Brining the turkey?
(11-27-2013, 05:15 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Clang is a freshly laundered pillow
You flatter me, sir.
(11-27-2013, 06:38 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(11-27-2013, 05:15 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Clang is a freshly laundered pillow
You flatter me, sir.

Only a true mong would be flattered by being compared to something inanimate, brainless, plump and containing nothing but fluff.

Hang on a second....you might actually have something there Staypuft.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
You Turkeys have been in the brine a long time.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Staypuft probably eats so much salty food he could brine his turkey with his piss.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Arrrggggg! Bottom1
Clangs blood type is hot sauce rhesus negative after all.
(11-28-2013, 10:45 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Clangs blood type is hot sauce rhesus negative after all.
at least I have a blood type. You have shit and ice in your veins instead of blood.
(11-28-2013, 02:08 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: at least I have a blood type. You have shit and ice in your veins instead of blood.

Tiger blood actually just like Charlie Sheen!

I can't say I'm surprised a loser like you doesn't know about or understand the concept of “winning”.
I win free iPods, movie/concert tickets, and other stuff all the time so yeah...Winning!
(11-28-2013, 02:24 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I win free iPods, movie/concert tickets, and other stuff all the time so yeah...Winning!

Swing and a miss!

Not winning competitions peon winning in life in general. A concept far above and beyond you.
I have real life friends and family who love me. I call that winning at life.
(11-28-2013, 04:07 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I have real life friends and family who love me. I call that winning at life.

Unless you are a hermit or a sociopath everyone has real life friends and a family who love them. You talk about it likes its a special luxury you have acquired when anyone else would think it was a basic human requirement. I'm learning more about you, its like peeling away the layers of a rotten onion.

I'm winning because I have friends and my family loves me? Could your expectations be any lower? Ted Bundy had friends and family who loved him do you think he is a winner in life dough boy?
There are many people out there that have no family or friends, some have dogs that they consider family though. There is a lunch truck guy that comes around everyday at work, he has been doing it for 20 years and is slowly going downhill. He shakes a bit and is getting slow about everything, I feel bad for him and get him a Christmas card with scratch tickets every year.
I asked him what he was doing for Thanksgiving and he said all his family has died and he might get a call from his old army buddy in Florida if he's not dead yet he said, other than that he is just watching television. I felt very thankful after that. I bet there are tons of good people out there lonely and sad especially during the holiday season.
So when you say "everyone" has family and friends that love them I know you are more wrong than Ted Bundy was.
Think about it.
(11-29-2013, 09:41 AM)Maggot Wrote: There are many people out there that have no family or friends, some have dogs that they consider family though. There is a lunch truck guy that comes around everyday at work, he has been doing it for 20 years and is slowly going downhill. He shakes a bit and is getting slow about everything, I feel bad for him and get him a Christmas card with scratch tickets every year.
I asked him what he was doing for Thanksgiving and he said all his family has died and he might get a call from his old army buddy in Florida if he's not dead yet he said, other than that he is just watching television. I felt very thankful after that. I bet there are tons of good people out there lonely and sad especially during the holiday season.
So when you say "everyone" has family and friends that love them I know you are more wrong than Ted Bundy was.
Think about it.

That heart wrenching tale really did bring a tear to my Japs eye.
If the old fart just sits at home watching tv all the time is it any wonder he hasn't made any new friends? My granny is 88 and walks with a zimmer frame but she has made many new friends in recent years after she became infirm because she doesn't just sit at home feeling sorry for herself watching television. She goes to her day centre everyday on weekdays and has made many new friends since going there. They play bingo, have sing songs and talk about the old days together, she was pro-active in seeking out companionship even though she can just shuffle along with her walking frame.
Whenever I here someone wallowing in self pity saying “I'm lonely” I always ask “and what have you done about it?”. The lunchtruck guy has obviously done fuck all its almost like he enjoys wallowing in self pity.
My granny is older and more infirm than him and she managed it.
Fuck him.
I have family and friends and every thing that is important to me in life so yes I call that winning life. I feel sad for you that you think that is lowering my expectations. Being alive is enough for me to be winning at life. Enjoy your exotic vacations, meaningless possessions and your high horse.
(11-29-2013, 02:41 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Being alive is enough for me to be winning at life.

You are just confirming what I said previously fucknut if being alive is all you want in life you really are a lost cause. No ambition, no hope, no dreams for the future, no aspirations, no drive to better yourself and your circumstances. As long as you keep breathing you are winning in life? Jesus Christ what a fucking bleak and depressing view of what you consider to be living a life. If I was you with your life and your outlook on life I would honestly throw myself in front of the next express train to London and get it over with.
(11-29-2013, 02:41 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Enjoy your exotic vacations.

I do because travel broadens the mind, experiencing different countries and different cultures a concept completely alien to a pinhead like you.
I have dreams and aspirations but I am also content with my lot in life if those dreams never come true. I don't need fancy living to be happy. The occasional movie/concert with friends or family and the monthly karaoke at the local bar with friends makes me happy.
(11-29-2013, 05:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I don't need fancy living to be happy.

Talking regular holidays and buying things that aren't second hand isn't considered “fancy living” where I come from and I come from a working class background. I was still taken on regular foreign holidays and never wanted for anything. That to me is not “fancy living”.
(11-30-2013, 07:44 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: My granny is 88 and walks with a zimmer frame but she has made many new friends in recent years after she became infirm because she doesn't just sit at home feeling sorry for herself watching television.

Meh, she's just a young whipper snapper. Smiley_emoticons_wink

My one grandma who died a few weeks shy of her 100th a few years ago and the other who died just recently both were "lonely" in their latter years despite being surrounded by people, some friends and even younger family members. I ended up with my paternal grandma's journal that she kept just up until she died. One entry towards the end in very shaky writing "...so cold, tired, lonely". By the time they died they'd watched (of course) the death of their own parents, their siblings, most if not all of their long time childhood friends...I imagine it tears at the soul a little bit each time outliving those you love one by one by one... So many funerals. :(

You can be surrounded by people all the time and still be lonely. I think my Nana was a trooper and stayed as positive as she could (with a nice hairdo) but I also know she was sort of tired and lonely too.

The lesson for today being: enjoy your family and friends while you have them.

Can I get a big, fat "amen, sister"? Priest

*passes the plate for money too*
Commando Cunt Queen