Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Australia sucks ass as usual
Qantas the Australian airline has had its credit rating downgraded to “junk” or “below investment level, by the ratings agency Standard & Poors “S & P”.

The downgrade could increase the airlines borrowing costs and sends a warning to investors.

The move by S & P comes after the airline issued a surprise profit warning and announced 1000 job cuts on thursday.

The carrier expects to make losses of up to 300 million Aussie dollars which equals 271 million American dollars or 165 million British pounds because as we know American dollars are toilet paper but Aussie dollars are recycled toilet paper.

Chances of Australia being invited into the elite club of G7 nations alongside Great Britain? Zero. Australia sucks as usual.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
them thar's fightin' words hah
Yet still has the best standard of living in the world.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Oh hang on, or was that best quality of life? Hmm...

Oh that's right. We trounced the UK in both.

hah

And who flogged Qantas into the dirt, just like Ansett before it? Their CEO, a little fella called Alan Joyce, from the UK...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(12-06-2013, 07:14 AM)crash Wrote: Oh hang on, or was that best quality of life? Hmm...

that's true, the public toilets here shit on London.
I don't think Australia sucks ass, but some Australians can effin' stick it!

Well, this one does, anyway.

Meet Casey Jenkins, vaginal-knitting performance artist and feminist "craftivist" from Melbourne.

I'm not spinning a yarn here, this is for real. She's knitting for the masses for 28 straight days, even when it's a bloody mess.

89 Hey, it's about damned time that some strong female shoved a bunch of yarn up her vagina to prove to the world, once and for all, that our vulvas are not scary and they don't bite!

Support the sisterhood, buy a Casey-made scarf or some of her nice ear muffs for someone you love this Christmas.
If I raised my hand...........could I ask a stupid question?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-08-2013, 02:31 AM)Maggot Wrote: If I raised my hand...........could I ask a stupid question?

Certainly.

If you raise both hands........you get two stupid questions

Both hands, one foot...........you get two stupid questions AND a snide remark.

Both hands, both feet.........you get two stupid questions, one snide remark, AND a sore tail bone.

Anything further, and you get a sheepish grin as well.

Fire away...
Why would anyone..........nevermind.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-08-2013, 11:57 AM)Maggot Wrote: Why would anyone..........nevermind.

Smiley_emoticons_wink

Only one answer that makes sense, to me.

She's an attention-seeking feminist nutcase who's on a mission to save the vulva from unfair discrimination! She's bettering the lives of all women, one knit-stitch at at time.

I've been lucky, I guess. No one's ever spit on my vulva or ordered it to the back of the bus or anything like that in my lifetime.

Maybe there's a lot of vulva-hate down under, though? IDK.
Where does HoTD even find this stuff? I live here and I have never heard of it.
You didn't? It was in the news everywhere. Oh, you're in Tasmania, right? Probably not deemed unusual or newsworthy for Tasmania..
We had snow here yesterday! Brrrr still cold.
(12-11-2013, 06:23 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Where does HoTD even find this stuff? I live here and I have never heard of it.

Twas here that I first saw it; global women's news page.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/12/...78006.html

But, it's been in a couple of other news reports and the subject of some spoofs as well.

I know that we typically have different views on feminism, but can probably agree that this Casey woman (and there are plenty like her in most countries) is off her effin' rocker.
I am not clicking on that, I just ate my lunch. People are stupid and here's the proof.