Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Chinese chicken thawing technique.
yum-yum

The Florida Department of Business and Professional Investigation were sent out again, the restaurant received another violation for improper thawing, but the chicken apparently had been served.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

*hurls*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Smiley_emoticons_kotz
The last thing you should ever order at a Chinese restaurant is chicken. Stick to crab Rangoon, spring rolls, and vegetable egg foo young.
There was an Indian takeaway near me where it was discoverd a few years ago there was more than “cream” in the korma sauce.

Yes, it was man jizz! Or as Clang described it “finger licking good!”
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I agree as long its your own brand man jizz.

Fucking hell.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-10-2013, 05:32 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I agree as long its your own brand man jizz.

So when your food stamps run out and there's no peanut butter left you have a wank and treat yourself to a jizz sandwich?

Innovative.

The chef at the Indian takeaway misunderstood when the owner said he should put more of “himself” in every korma dish.

The takeaway in question was closed and there were numerous prosecutions but a few years ago the restaurant reopened....with the same name! It seems they want to cash in on their spunky reputation.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-11-2013, 12:51 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-10-2013, 05:32 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I agree as long its your own brand man jizz.

So when your food stamps run out and there's no peanut butter left you have a wank and treat yourself to a jizz sandwich?
No. I have a wank and eat my jizz even when I still have peanut butter. Sometimes I combine them. A peanut butter and man jelly sandwich is delicious. Also how could I run out of peanut butter? I get it from the food pantry as well as food stamps.
WTF?
(12-11-2013, 01:58 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Also how could I run out of peanut butter?

With the rate I imagine you get through it quite easily fatty.
(12-11-2013, 02:42 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: WTF?

I'm sure you've got a joke about eating man jizz you found in a Christmas cracker in 1968.
(12-11-2013, 03:08 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-11-2013, 01:58 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Also how could I run out of peanut butter?

With the rate I imagine you get through it quite easily fatty.
actually my even fatter bigger tittied brother usually eats up the PB before I get to it.
I think I will take the chicken thawing in the alleyway.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-11-2013, 03:24 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: actually my even fatter bigger tittied brother usually eats up the PB before I get to it.

Is your brother an unemployable cross dressing oxygen thief like you?
He's unemployable, yes.
(12-12-2013, 12:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: He's unemployable, yes.

That's some legacy your parents are leaving behind them, fucking hell.
Well they have 3 other successful sons so there is that.
(12-12-2013, 01:21 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Well they have 3 other successful sons so there is that.

So the fact you have 3 successful siblings makes you think you can sleepwalk through life like a morbidly obese sloth?
(12-11-2013, 03:09 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-11-2013, 02:42 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: WTF?

I'm sure you've got a joke about eating man jizz you found in a Christmas cracker in 1968.
Eating man jizz is hardly a joking matter. You two sweethearts have fun with that.