Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AFFLUENZA
Happy New Year Cutz, you filthy animal.
It would tickle all of my funny bones if mom ends up spending a year or two in jail. She might not feel quite so kindly towards her poor, affluent son if her ass lands behind bars for any length of time.
Commando Cunt Queen
Maybe a lil personal time with Bertha the Bull Dyke?
It's being reported that the Couches delayed their deportation initially by claiming their Constitutional rights were violated because they were separated from their dog when they were arrested in Puerto Vallarta.

It's also being reported that hotel workers in Mexico did not check ID for registration and the pair paid in cash. At the first hotel, Ethan went to a strip club alone but didn't have the money to pay his bar tab. So, employees went back to the hotel with him and collected it from his mom. When they moved to the second hotel, they left behind a revolver in a drawer and Ethan went back and retrieved it.

I don't know if all of those reports are true, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were.

Ethan Couch is now represented by high-profile Mexican attorney Fernando Benitez, of Tijuana. "My interest is that if they are looking for his extradition to the United States, that it proceeds only according to the Constitution and the law," Benitez wrote in Spanish. He did not immediately respond to a question about who is paying him.

Refs:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio.../78175600/
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/12/30/offic...-deported/
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ethan-C...03111.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ation.html

This could already be in this thread and I've forgotten about it - I just read that the mother of the girl who had the flat and was waiting for her mom to arrive, along with others who had stopped to help, found her daughter's body moments after that little fuck slammed into them. She said her daughter had no legs, the force of the crash severed them from her body. That poor mother, to have that image of your precious child in your mind forever is a horror. I want that bastard and his equally fucked up mother to pay for what they have put those families through.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Did you see where the judge reduced moms bond because the charges against her were not serious enough?
Another judge that needs to be removed from the bench
I heard last night they're evaluating her for mental retardation. Seriously.
LOL, its a little late but Good
(01-13-2016, 10:34 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I heard last night they're evaluating her for mental retardation. Seriously.

Do you know if that is her attorney's idea? I'm just curious. There is a murder thread here in Mock and one of the men accused was evaluated on the recommendation of his lawyer and found to be retarded. I can't recall the exact term but he was found to be mentally deficient, as if that would excuse the crime.
(01-13-2016, 03:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-13-2016, 10:34 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I heard last night they're evaluating her for mental retardation. Seriously.

Do you know if that is her attorney's idea? I'm just curious. There is a murder thread here in Mock and one of the men accused was evaluated on the recommendation of his lawyer and found to be retarded. I can't recall the exact term but he was found to be mentally deficient, as if that would excuse the crime.

I can't say for sure, but probably.
I saw it on the news.
I saw that in the print news too, FAHQTOO. The article stated that the judge ordered Tonya Couch to undergo a mental examination within 30 days because the court had reason to believe she might have a mental illness or be mentally retarded.

It wasn't noted whether that "reason to believe" stemmed from her attorneys making the claim or whether the judge just figured, "man, this bitch seems retarded." There's a gag order in the case now, so no detailed explanation was given.

I don't think the judge had much choice about lowering her bond. It would have been very difficult to justify keeping it at $1 million considering she no longer has much money, she's not accused of being a violent criminal, she no longer has a passport and thus isn't considered a high flight risk. I'll bet the Sheriff's department is keeping close tabs anyway.

I'm glad the judge put very tight restrictions on her bond conditions though: she's got to wear an ankle bracelet and live on 24-hour house arrest with her adult son's family, she can't have alcohol or drugs (she'll be tested regularly), she can't associate with bad actors, she has to report in once a week, and she can't own or possess a firearm. If she violates the bond conditions, she'll be even more screwed. Source: http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/12/us/texas-a...nya-couch/
hah I like that. She will screw it up though and I would bet the house plants on that.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I guess Mexican detention ain't all it's cracked up to be. Ethan has dropped his deportation appeal and will be returned to the US next week.

He will be held in Texas juvenile detention and a judge will decide if he should stay there for a few months or be moved to adult court at a hearing in February.

Mom is facing 10 years and Ethan would face the same if he gets bumped to adult status and violates his probation again.
If you have money Mexican detention can be wonderful, if you don't it can be less so.
(01-27-2016, 12:38 AM)BigMark Wrote: If you have money Mexican detention can be wonderful, if you don't it can be less so.

I'll have to take your word for it, Biggie.

Whatever made him change his mind about fighting extradition, the spoiled little dirtbag is back in Texas today.

His attorney insinuated in Mexican court that he'd been taken out of the country by his mom against his will. Mom's attorney (or the court?) seems to fear that she's retarded though.

Anyway, they reportedly ran because of the video showing Ethan playing beer pong, fearing he'd be locked up for violating probation. The video didn't show him drinking however. If the cops didn't have witnesses to testify he'd been drinking, I'm not sure they could have revoked his probation. In any event, the cops now reportedly have receipts and witnesses claiming his was partying at strip clubs in Mexico. 120 days in juvie seems to be what he's looking at in the short term.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/affluenza-te...-in-texas/
On Friday, prosecutors were successful in getting Ethan Couch's case transferred to adult court.

He's being held in adult jail isolation, for his own safety, according to Sheriff Anderson.

Colleen Sheehey-Church, the president of Mothers Against Drunk Driving, said before the hearing that the advocacy group plans to ask the adult court judge to make prison time a condition of any future violations of probation.

Sheehey-Church said an online petition to have Couch's case moved to adult court received more than 50,000 signatures.

If Couch violates his probation as an adult over the next eight years, he could face 10 years for each of the four people he killed.

Story http://www.cbsnews.com/news/affluenza-te...lt-system/

I just got all excited because I saw a headline stating the judge gave this little bastard 2 yrs. but as I went on to read it said it was not set in stone, it was only tentative. Bummer. He deserves a substantial amount of time.

Story
(04-13-2016, 02:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I just got all excited because I saw a headline stating the judge gave this little bastard 2 yrs. but as I went on to read it said it was not set in stone, it was only tentative. Bummer. He deserves a substantial amount of time.

Story

Today the judge made it final. 44

Ethan Couch will spend two years in adult jail; 6 months for each of his four fatal victims.

That's not a lot, but it's a hell of a lot better than his original sentence. And, he'll be on strict probation when he's released.

Story: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/affluenza-te...s-in-jail/
(05-11-2016, 11:27 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: That's not a lot, but it's a hell of a lot better than his original sentence.

Agreed!

I want him to suffer. I hope this is the most miserable, godawful experience ever. I want him to feel some of the heartache that his victims families feel. He's a piece of shit who doesn't deserve the air he breathes.
I agree. I'm sure it won't be comfortable for him there.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.