Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fire ant art.
Check out the video in this link. I thought it was pretty cool.

http://www.nola.com/outdoors/index.ssf/2...uminu.html
Haha..that's great. Unless you're a fire ant..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I think it's cool. And some of the comments cracked me up.

Bleeding hearts crying about fire ants. I'm guessing the people who were bitching about it have never had an encounter with a fire ant. I haven't either, and from what I've heard, I never want to.

I've never encountered a fire ant either but I couldn't watch the video, I didn't want to see any creature dying...

...however, had that been George Zimmerman or any of the other despicable people in the crime forum I would have watched and applauded.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
They showed no fireant executions Duch. They just poured molten aluminum down the hole, dug it up , sprayed it off with waterand it showed the tunnel system.
(12-12-2013, 07:29 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: They showed no fireant executions Duch.

hah

I watched after reading your post. That was damn cool. We don't have fire ants here as far as I know.
(12-12-2013, 03:17 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: Check out the video in this link. I thought it was pretty cool.

We aren't the only people that think this is pretty cool. There is a sculpture like the one in the video, on ebay. Right now the bid is around 4500.00.

There is a website for this guy - anthillart.com
Fire ants are nasty little bastards and deserve no sympathy. They are responsible for all manner of sting and bite reaction deaths in places where they thrive, because the little devilspawn swarm by the thousands over anything that accidentally touches their mound. Hyper aggressive little fuckers. We used to gasbomb the little bastards but this is way cooler. Wish I'd thought of it.
Who is the real artist the bloke or the fire ants?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
collaborative effort?
Its like my belt and my belt loops, my belt is holding up my trousers but my belt loops are holding up my belt. Who is the true hero?

Christmas thanks to the late great Mitch Hedberg for that one.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.