Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING
Go fuck yourself, rothschild.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-16-2022, 10:37 AM)Duchess Wrote: Go fuck yourself, rothschild.

That's all you really have, which is kind of sad. And pathetic.

The only "answer" libs have is "vote Democrat" -- which is a great way to fuck yourself.
I'm not paying credence to those of you who try to diminish or do the both sides bullshit, not to mention tell me to come up with a solution. Not my monkey, not my circus. Rational Americans are sick to death of this shit.
(05-16-2022, 11:36 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm not paying credence to those of you who try to diminish or do the both sides bullshit, not to mention tell me to come up with a solution. Not my monkey, not my circus. Rational Americans are sick to death of this shit.

Not your country?

Why don't you admit that your full of shit and love to scapegoat? At least that would be honest, which would be an improvement.
(05-16-2022, 11:49 AM)rothschild Wrote: Not your country?

Why don't you admit that your full of shit and love to scapegoat? At least that would be honest, which would be an improvement.

That's what you took from my comment? Mmmm 'K. I hope that you can understand this very simple statement, I doubt it, but I'm hopeful. I'm not a lawmaker, the only role I play is as a voter. Got it?
Anyway, we go 'round & 'round with this crap and we have for years. It's old and it's disheartening. There will be more shootings and more death and nothing will change.
(05-16-2022, 12:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-16-2022, 11:49 AM)rothschild Wrote: Not your country?

That's what you took from my comment? Mmmm 'K. I hope that you can understand this very simple statement, I doubt it, but I'm hopeful. I'm not a lawmaker, the only role I play is as a voter. Got it?

You know who responsibility belongs to? Anyone that's willing to step up and accept it, because that's the only time opportunity shows up. Leadership is setting a proper example: not making deals behind closed doors, or barking orders to subordinates, setting a proper example.

Legislation doesn't solve problems. People knowing *how* to solve problems is what solves them. So stop waiting for the people who create these problems to fix them, because they never will.
(05-16-2022, 02:52 PM)rothschild Wrote: You know who responsibility belongs to? Anyone that's willing to step up and accept it, because that's the only time opportunity shows up. Leadership is setting a proper example: not making deals behind closed doors, or barking orders to subordinates, setting a proper example.

Legislation doesn't solve problems. People knowing *how* to solve problems is what solves them. So stop waiting for the people who create these problems to fix them, because they never will.

I don't disagree with any of that.
Does anyone have info on what this Buffalo shooter asshole wrote or the Vid everyone has taken down ?...
(05-16-2022, 08:50 AM)rothschild Wrote: far more mass shootings by blacks than there are whites. 

examples?

(05-16-2022, 09:25 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(05-16-2022, 08:50 AM)rothschild Wrote: far more mass shootings by blacks than there are whites. 

examples?

I'll post some tomorrow. Mass shootings occur frequently in all of the cities that have high numbers of homicides. A lot of it is gang related, but certainly not all of it.

examples?

The most recent one that was racially motivated happened in NY City about 2 months ago. Black man with lots of racial postings on social media shot up a subway station during rush hour.
(05-16-2022, 07:12 PM)Misguided Wrote: Does anyone have info on what this Buffalo shooter asshole wrote or the Vid everyone has taken down ?...

Hi, Misguided, I can't find the manifesto nor the video, all I can find is people talking about it. If you're familiar with 4Chan I read that it could be found there. According to what I've read from others, the manifesto is quite lengthy and he goes into detail about many things including his diet leading up to the shootings, where he bought his gear and how he rigged the gun to hold more ammo. I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
(05-17-2022, 10:19 AM)rothschild Wrote:

examples?

The most recent one that was racially motivated happened in NY City about 2 months ago. Black man with lots of racial postings on social media shot up a subway station during rush hour.

Wow. 1. But I know you have more.

(05-18-2022, 01:58 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(05-17-2022, 10:19 AM)rothschild Wrote:

examples?

Wow. 1. But I know you have more.

I'll get right on it.
Brand spanking new! We can tell the perp is black because CBS refused to identify the adult, "because he hadn't been charged yet".

(05-21-2022, 08:51 AM)rothschild Wrote:  CBS refused to identify the adult, "because he hadn't been charged yet".

Isn't that how it's done tho? Don't bite my head off FFS.
(05-21-2022, 11:29 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-21-2022, 08:51 AM)rothschild Wrote:  CBS refused to identify the adult, "because he hadn't been charged yet".

Isn't that how it's done tho? Don't bite my head off FFS.

When have I ever bitten your head off? hah

I thought that was only if they're minors. This suspect is an adult, has a record, and a warrant for his arrest. The times they are a-changin'.
There's been another shooting at an elementary school in Texas. It's being reported there are two dead kids and 13 injured.
Governor Abbott confirmed there are 14 elementary school kids dead and 1 teacher. The suspect is dead as well.