Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING
That is fucked up.

It's up to 18 kids & 3 adults. He shot his gramma too.

The kids were 2nd, 3rd and 4th graders.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well I guess everyone heard the news. I don't even know what to say.
I was reading someone who referred back to Sandy Hook and the parents waiting to be reunited with their kids and the group of parents waiting kept getting smaller & smaller until officials went in and told those waiting that their children wouldn't be coming. He said you could hear the screams down the street & it gives me goosebumps just imagining that. It feels like the horror of that could make me lose my mind.
I'm sick. Perhaps instead of giving billions to corrupt Ukraine we should be putting it towards all of our schools having extra security.
I once heard someone talk about the importance of community. She said, "Those that feel a sense of community don't go shooting places up"
I can't say that I disagree.
To me it is the only thing that makes sense-over arming teachers, more guns, less guns, locking schools-which I believe is a good idea anyway-but then what happens during a fire or disaster?
Ugh.

Not armed teachers, armed dedicated, qualified security guards. Our elementary school has an off duty police officer there during school hours. Every school needs one. We can afford it for our own country and should.
My highschool had one.

[Image: FTkDpSWWUAEPqYx?format=jpg&name=large]
Well there we go. WTF. He should have been shot and killed right there.
I'm just responding w/ emotion-of course his guns were probably hidden, of course they probably thought he had a reason to be on the campus.

Here is something interesting.

https://twitter.com/GeauxGabrielle/statu...WpYH9BcVAw

And

https://twitter.com/GeauxGabrielle/statu...WpYH9BcVAw

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/20...oters-data

“Sickos” walk the streets daily! You never know when you’re passing one, 
or right next to one! Absolutely pathetically sickening! Nothing will ever 
be done to stop this madness!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Families of the dead children have been asked for DNA swabs because their kids are unrecognizable after being shot up with a military style weapon.

The initial officers on the scene were unable to bring down the shooter because he was wearing body armor, they had to wait for tactical teams in order to finally stop him.

I was reading a Marine who served during 2 wars and he said elementary kids across America have seen more carnage than he has.
(05-24-2022, 08:32 PM)sally Wrote:  armed dedicated, qualified security guards.

Nope. Armed law enforcement officers were unable to stop him.
This is Makenna, she was 10-

[Image: 58252433-10850557-Makenna_Lee_Elrod_10_w...718083.jpg]

Uziyah was 9-

[Image: 58252403-10850557-The_family_of_Uziyah_G...718011.jpg]

Xavier was 10-

[Image: 58253399-10852761-image-a-27_1653469320106.jpg]
Fourth grade teacher Mrs. Mirelez. She was murdered while trying to protect her students.

[Image: FTk4J62XwAAynJv?format=jpg&name=medium]

Mrs. Garcia was a 4th grade teacher too--

[Image: FTk9bmWWAAIUW2A?format=jpg&name=900x900]
This one really bothers me. I can't stop thinking about it and am so sad over it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-17-2022, 03:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-16-2022, 07:12 PM)Misguided Wrote: Does anyone have info on what this Buffalo shooter asshole wrote or the Vid everyone has taken down ?...

Hi, Misguided, I can't find the manifesto nor the video, all I can find is people talking about it. If you're familiar with 4Chan I read that it could be found there. According to what I've read from others, the manifesto is quite lengthy and he goes into detail about many things including his diet leading up to the shootings, where he bought his gear and how he rigged the gun to hold more ammo. I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Mornin Duchess,...appreciate you trying. I agree and disagree with many things discussed on this subject but here is my 2 cents on something we all might consider at this point. Regardless of what you feel about gun control,and I want it known that I am against most of the political and liberal ideals of wanting radical change or across the board bans...fact is,if you are paying attention to all sides...now is a ripe time for change as we are ALL outraged,overwhelmed and angry at what happened here and if we eliminate the assholes who always want to jump on the initial emotional roller coaster of humans at times of distress to play the "gun control" aspect,..I really believe if we all reach out honestly and sincerely with human safety being the core belief,to the other sides and say" cmon,...lets sit down and see what and where we can change things"...I believe we can make headway here. Im open to it but as soon as Biden started his gun control comments,I walked away. That kinda shit aint gonna fix nothing. When that political game is played,many open minds and doors slam shut. We can get thru to each other now,its prime time,..we have to do things different tho and just open up a door and ask others to come in to discuss and not try to shove them thru the door. Many will enter freely now to sit at the table. I believe that it wont happen tho with a Pelosi,or Schumer or Biden at the head of the table...just has to be be all of us with equal status at a ROUND table with a mindset that we really do have to look into how to deal with these idiots killing folks. Throwing insults dont open doors,it closes them...lets try a novel approach very rarely used anymore,...lets say "PLEASE,...lets talk "...
[Image: FTkx8PwXoAA_Rvd?format=jpg&name=medium]
This is about security not legislation. Most dimwitted politicians politicize it to take away guns from Americans that have a right to defend themselves. Don't be like a dimwitted politician.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.