Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING
Hey, guess what, kids? Another mass shooting. This time it's at a Tulsa hospital.

A Tulsa police officer said multiple people shot, some have been killed.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I read he used a rifle. People are going to keep doing this here no matter what.
You sound defeated, Sal. I hope I never get to that point.

I think it's time to start showing pictures of the kids and the damage those bullets do. None of those kids can have an open casket and parents were advised not to ask to see their children.
I think people have forgotten that the Las Vegas shooter shot more than 400 people. He killed 60 of them. He fired more than 1000 rounds. People wring their hands & clutch their pearls and say there is nothing to be done. Only in America does that made sense.
(06-02-2022, 05:36 AM)Duchess Wrote: You sound defeated, Sal. I hope I never get to that point.

I think it's time to start showing pictures of the kids and the damage those bullets do. None of those kids can have an open casket and parents were advised not to ask to see their children.
Did you you ever think that maybe the parents don't want to exploit and showcase their dead children for a gun debate?  The next sicko planning something like this is the only one who would like to see it.
(06-02-2022, 11:29 AM)sally Wrote: Did you you ever think that maybe the parents don't want to exploit and showcase their dead children for a gun debate?  The next sicko planning something like this is the only one who would like to see it.

I haven't seen any of them yet, but I hope to so I can hear what they have to say about it, I've only see some parents and kids that have lived through an active shooter at their schools suggest it's time because nothing else is working.
(06-02-2022, 09:15 AM)Duchess Wrote: I think people have forgotten that the Las Vegas shooter shot more than 400 people. He killed 60 of them. He fired more than 1000 rounds. People wring their hands & clutch their pearls and say there is nothing to be done. Only in America does that made sense.

I agree that no one needs assault weapons like that and there needs to be stricter background checks and mental illness screening. But this guy had no history of anything and even if he didn't have access to those type of weapons he'd still have access to other firearms. He may have not been able to kill as many people, but he still would have done something because he was obviously hellbent on doing it.
(06-02-2022, 09:15 AM)Duchess Wrote: I think people have forgotten that the Las Vegas shooter shot more than 400 people. He killed 60 of them. He fired more than 1000 rounds. People wring their hands & clutch their pearls and say there is nothing to be done. Only in America does that made sense.

evil is evil, it will always be here.  guns are not the problem; the system is the problem. DOJ needs to start executing these POS. public hanging did wonders to curb evil 150 years ago. one thing for sure, dead people can't use a weapon under 6' of dirt.

all this press only convinces me, open carrying every time I leave the house is the best option.

my next governor is promising constitutional carry if he wins.
(06-02-2022, 11:33 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-02-2022, 11:29 AM)sally Wrote: Did you you ever think that maybe the parents don't want to exploit and showcase their dead children for a gun debate?  The next sicko planning something like this is the only one who would like to see it.

I haven't seen any of them yet, but I hope to so I can hear what they have to say about it, I've only see some parents and kids that have lived through an active shooter at their schools suggest it's time because nothing else is working.

Am I understanding you right, you want to see the dead, ravaged bodies of the children because you think that will help to change gun laws?
(06-02-2022, 11:42 AM)sally Wrote: Am I understanding you right, you want to see the dead, ravaged bodies of the children because you think that will help to change gun laws?

You didn't see me say that, Sal, go back and read what I posted. Why the fuck would I want to see something so gruesome & grotesque, I watch GoT through my fingers FFS. I don't want to see 9 year olds with their heads missing.

I do think that every muthafucka squealing muh rights, muh rights, should have to see that, particularly lawmakers.
(06-02-2022, 11:40 AM)pyropappy Wrote:  guns are not the problem

So keep the gun man alive...just to publicly hang him later. Got it.
And this will slow down gun violence.
Got it.
But there is always evil and not much can be done
Got it

Why are so many in that mindset? Nothin we can do. Get a gun, protect yourself, its gonna happen. Nothin we can do.

I blame climate change.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The Tulsa shooter shot himself.
Now no one will be able to learn the lesson.

You know you can have stricter gun laws while still allowing people to have guns and carry them. You can't ban all guns, but people shouldn't just have easy access to assault weapons and high volume ammunition with no questions asked either. Also I think every school shooting has been by some fucked up kid who was bullied or mad at something and they'll continue to do it regardless of what guns are banned. Which is why all schools need better security with trained and armed resource officers, not no gun signs like the libs want.
Who is trying to ban all guns? I haven't seen that at all, just the opposite, people are making it very clear that's not what they are after. No one wants all guns banned.
(06-02-2022, 02:39 PM)sally Wrote:  not no gun signs like the libs want.

hah  What the hell are you watching or reading? No matter. Stop believing that crap.
(06-02-2022, 01:04 PM)MirahM Wrote: So keep the gun man alive...just to publicly hang him later. Got it.
And this will slow down gun violence.
Got it.
But there is always evil and not much can be done
Got it

Why are so many in that mindset? Nothin we can do. Get a gun, protect yourself, its gonna happen. Nothin we can do.

typical liberal bull shit. there is plenty we can do to fight evil; the government chooses not to do what it is supposed to do.

another history lesson, this country was founded on nature's (God's) laws; that means morality. as a people we must choose morality. our system of government cannot function without it.

the 6th commandment does not say thou shall not kill; it says THOU SHALL NOT MURDER!.

everyone has a right to life, until they violate someone else's rights. government has a duty to protect the rights of citizens; it has the right to take away a citizen's rights if that citizen violates the law. 

hanging evil publicly sends two clear messages: we will not accept this behavior from anyone and this POS will never do it again.

this country is tearing itself apart because it forgot why the Constitution was written, and what the document actually means. it better find the answers before these robber barons enslave the rest of you.

it will never enslave me; I know the truth and will defend my God given inalienable rights as long as I breathe.
Dude. Go stand on a corner with a blow horn. Bark into the wind.
Oh look. There's been at least 2 more mass shootings since yesterday afternoon. One at a gravesite during a funeral and another at a church in Iowa. Jesus Christ.