Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING
There's been another awful mass shooting. This time at a 4th of July parade in Illinois. It's being reported that 5 people have been killed and 16 others are being transported to area hospitals. As we well know from past experience, those numbers will probably change as more information becomes available. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I do not understand the need to pull out a pistol and shoot people for slighting circumstances. It seams that every black person in da hood has a need to shoot every toot in the place when a good whack in the ribs would suffice.

They go straight for the friggin gun. Who the hell does that shit?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I can't answer that. This particular mass shooter was another young (22) white guy. He got on a roof of a store and picked off people and he got away in spite of cops lining the parade route. This was an upper class neighborhood where homes sell for $700,000+, it is an affluent suburb and was a frequent choice of filmmakers to use as a backdrop of their movies, Risky Business, Sixteen Candles, Ferris Buellers Day Off, etc.

The police are so far pussy footin' around saying what the gun was, but there is plenty of videos out there right now where one can hear the shooting, it's one of those guns that fire repeatedly without stopping.

I saw a bunch of pix of a toddler, so many people were posting the picture in an effort to find the kid's parents. He was there with his dad who had been shot dead. I saw another picture that an attorney had posted. It had been sent to him by a family friend, his grandfather was along the parade route and he was shot in the head. I didn't mean to see him dead on the curb with a big hole in his head.

[Image: FW23Iu9UIAA5vPq?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: FW2xrUUXgAEix0w?format=jpg&name=large]
That soyboi looks like an incel. Stay away from soy, people!
Or an MTF tranny that got PO'd because someone didn't use it's preferred pronouns. Pronouns matter!
They got him after a chase, he's in custody and will probably never be free again. Good.

The cops chased a black guy the other night and shot over 90 rounds with 60+ hitting him.

[Image: FW3EtzmXkAAJo2a?format=jpg&name=small]
Funny how they never mention it when blacks shoot each other up. If I didn't know better I might think that black lives only matter when they get smoked by white cops.
Why do all these nut cases always look so weird?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

This one takes the cake.
(07-04-2022, 09:41 PM)rothschild Wrote: Funny how they never mention it when blacks shoot each other up. If I didn't know better I might think that black lives only matter when they get smoked by white cops.

Really? Maybe you need to make better choices about where your news comes from. I hear about black on black crime nearly everyday, but it's an even bigger deal when a group of LEO's choose to put more than 60 bullets into a suspect that is running away from a traffic violation. Our country has some of the worst trained police officers in the world.
Debating anything with Rothschild is like playing chess with a pigeon. He’ll google enough conspiracy theorist bullshit and quote it verbatim until he actually believes it himself
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(07-05-2022, 05:38 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-04-2022, 09:41 PM)rothschild Wrote: Funny how they never mention it when blacks shoot each other up. If I didn't know better I might think that black lives only matter when they get smoked by white cops.

Really? Maybe you need to make better choices about where your news comes from. I hear about black on black crime nearly everyday, but it's an even bigger deal when a group of LEO's choose to put more than 60 bullets into a suspect that is running away from a traffic violation. Our country has some of the worst trained police officers in the world.

Pigs are pigs, no argument there. Where are you hearing about black on black crime nearly everyday? Are mass shootings reported as mass shootings, or gang-related violence?
Those nutcases in Chicago will shoot each other for rapping a song about their sista.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-05-2022, 08:38 AM)rothschild Wrote: Pigs are pigs, no argument there. Where are you hearing about black on black crime nearly everyday? Are mass shootings reported as mass shootings, or gang-related violence?

Maggot just referenced it. Chicago. I hear about it on my local news which comes out of both Philly & DC. I can't tell you if they are reported as mass shootings or gun violence because I can't recall. I don't know if it's because all I'm hearing is another shooting or if after I hear it's another shooting all I hear is blahblahblah. This shit is happening every. fucking. day.
(07-05-2022, 09:01 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-05-2022, 08:38 AM)rothschild Wrote: Pigs are pigs, no argument there. Where are you hearing about black on black crime nearly everyday? Are mass shootings reported as mass shootings, or gang-related violence?

Maggot just referenced it. Chicago. I hear about it on my local news which comes out of both Philly & DC. I can't tell you if they are reported as mass shootings or gun violence because I can't recall. I don't know if it's because all I'm hearing is another shooting or if after I hear it's another shooting all I hear is blahblahblah. This shit is happening every. fucking. day.

In my experience local news is far better than the national variant.

I left Chicago 7 years ago. Right after I did it's bond rating was lowered to junk status. Daley's farewell budget was the last nail in it's coffin. He sold 75 years of parking revenue for 1 billion in cash. Cook County was in serious trouble before that happened. It's worse than Detroit now. A lot worse.
I can't stand it, rothschild. Another day, another mass shooting. Hold me.

I read someone say there were 68 mass shootings in June. I haven't taken the time to verify that.
Every developed country on the face of the earth that has had the balls to introduce gun reform has subsequently experienced less gun related violent crime.

Prove me wrong.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(07-05-2022, 08:51 AM)Maggot Wrote: Those nutcases in Chicago will shoot each other for rapping a song about their sista.

It's what happens when you go from one extreme to the other. Anyone predisposed to perpetrating violence will immediately appreciate the opportunity to play Grand Theft Auto in real life with minimal risk of serving hard time.

The black community hates Lori Lightfoot right now, just like the families of the dead black men that BLM raised millions of dollars off of hate it's leaders, because they never saw a dime of that money. I think they raised about 90 million dollars, and not a dime of it went to any of the people directly related to the deaths they leveraged for their financial success.
(07-05-2022, 09:35 AM)crash Wrote: Every developed country on the face of the earth that had had the balls to introduce gun reform has subsequently experienced less gun related violent crime.

Prove me wrong.

Violent crime is steadily increasing in every single one of those countries, sexual assault especially.
(07-05-2022, 09:35 AM)crash Wrote: Every developed country on the face of the earth that has had the balls to introduce gun reform has subsequently experienced less gun related violent crime.

Prove me wrong.

You're not wrong. It's talked about here all the time. People are fed the fuck up. The majority of Americans feel as I do and we still can't get anything done nationally.