Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING
(07-05-2022, 09:46 AM)rothschild Wrote:
(07-05-2022, 09:35 AM)crash Wrote: Every developed country on the face of the earth that had had the balls to introduce gun reform has subsequently experienced less gun related violent crime.

Prove me wrong.

Violent crime is steadily increasing in every single one of those countries, sexual assault especially.

Sidestepping the issue at hand again. Your comment is as irrelevant as your presence here.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(07-05-2022, 10:21 AM)crash Wrote:
(07-05-2022, 09:46 AM)rothschild Wrote:
(07-05-2022, 09:35 AM)crash Wrote: Every developed country on the face of the earth that had had the balls to introduce gun reform has subsequently experienced less gun related violent crime.

Prove me wrong.

Violent crime is steadily increasing in every single one of those countries, sexual assault especially.

Sidestepping the issue at hand again. Your comment is as irrelevant as your presence here.

There is no "the issue", just like there is no "the science". People like you are fine with liberal demagoguery, but soil yourselves whenever illiberal demogoguery rears it's ugly head.

Anyone who isn't honest enough to acknowledge that gun violence is a category of violent crime, and that violent crime overall is of greater significance than any single category, has zero interest in reasoned discussion. I don't even think you know what that is.
(07-05-2022, 10:17 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-05-2022, 09:35 AM)crash Wrote: Every developed country on the face of the earth that has had the balls to introduce gun reform has subsequently experienced less gun related violent crime.

Prove me wrong.

You're not wrong. It's talked about here all the time. People are fed the fuck up. The majority of Americans that feel as I do, feel as I do, and we still can't get anything done nationally.

I feel ya, Duchess. Blowing-kisses
Every year the United States has new gun control laws put out. It may not be confiscation of guns from law abiding citizens like Crash advocates for but they get out never the less.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Well that is a better statement than blaming rappers or trans people like 2 of you did up thread.

So basically RC said a trans person might shoot up a town because someone called them he or she by mistake.

Because someone who chooses to shoot up a place can't be just like you or me or anyone on this forum, they have to be a trans, or as maggot said "rappers be shootin people up all the time, then makin a song about it"

Its not me, its not you, its not us-its them. Its those people. People that aren't like us.

Wake the fuck up.

Does a rapper shoot someone? Sure, Has a trans person shot someone? Probably.
But.....lets see....is there anyone else you can include in this picture as a stereotype?

Oh wait-it must be all those crazy women on PMS, they are shooting up the schools and parades.

It must be the Mexican drug cartell-traveled up to Illinois to shoot up a parade.

Maybe it was the Canadians even.

(07-06-2022, 12:55 AM)MirahM Wrote: Well that is a better statement than blaming rappers or trans people like 2 of you did up thread.

So basically RC said a trans person might shoot up a town because someone called them he or she by mistake.

Because someone who chooses to shoot up a place can't be just like you or me or anyone on this forum, they have to be a trans, or as maggot said "rappers be shootin people up all the time, then makin a song about it"

Its not me, its not you, its not us-its them. Its those people. People that aren't like us.

Wake the fuck up.

Does a rapper shoot someone? Sure, Has a trans person shot someone? Probably.
But.....lets see....is there anyone else you can include in this picture as a stereotype?

Oh wait-it must be all those crazy women on PMS, they are shooting up the schools and parades.

It must be the Mexican drug cartell-traveled up to Illinois to shoot up a parade.

Maybe it was the Canadians even.

That "man" looks an awful lot like a MTF trans person. Not much biological masculinity going on there that I can see. Almost none.

As usual, you are wrong wrong wrong. I just happen to think that as long as it's OK to make racial generalizations about whites, it's OK to make them about any identity group. You know the old saying, people who throw stones shouldn't live in glass houses.

BTW, did I ever tell you the story of how Jesse Jackson used Operation Push to score a Budweiser distributorship for one of his sons?
(07-06-2022, 12:55 AM)MirahM Wrote: Well that is a better statement than blaming rappers or trans people like 2 of you did up thread.

It's easier for them to blame the oddballs rather than the reality of all the mass shooters being people that look just like them--white American males.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-06-2022, 06:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It's easier for them to blame the oddballs rather than the reality of all the mass shooters being people that look just like them--white American males.

All mass shooters are white males? Compcoff
(07-06-2022, 07:53 AM)rothschild Wrote: All mass shooters are white males?  Compcoff

In the United States mass shooters are overwhelmingly white American males.
17 hours ago someone started a gofundme account for the small child who had been found wandering the street after the shooting ended. Come to find out both his parents had been murdered. The account just passed $2 million.
(07-06-2022, 09:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-06-2022, 07:53 AM)rothschild Wrote: All mass shooters are white males?  Compcoff

Sure, if you don't factor in gang-related mass shootings. If you do, mass shooters are overwhelmingly black. Mass shootings are far more commonplace than most people realize, as is gang-related violence in general.
(07-06-2022, 09:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That is what gets in the paper, but overwhelmingly in the inner cities people sometimes 7-8 are shot many killed. every weekend there are 3-4 cases like that. So to say its overwhelmingly white is wrong. Chicago comes to mind. It's a culture problem not a racial one.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Bullets are flying constantly in some places. Chicago is pretending that tourists have nothing to worry about. Most tourists know better. Hotel occupancy is way down.
You'd have to be crazy to want to vacation in Chicago.
Stop it. You both know damn well that I am not referring to gang violence. You fucking know that and do this shit anyway. 
(07-06-2022, 10:13 AM)Duchess Wrote: Stop it. You both know damn well that I am not referring to gang violence. You fucking know that and do this shit anyway. 

Would you care to tell us why you think gang-related shootings shouldn't be factored?
...because we are posting in a thread titled ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING, that's why. That's what the discussion is. We are talking about mass shootings in public, not gang violence. Holy shit balls, rothschild. Do you do this deliberately? You're not dumb so I guess you probably are.
(07-06-2022, 10:22 AM)Duchess Wrote: ...because we are posting in a thread titled ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING, that's why. That's what the discussion is. We are talking about mass shootings in public, not gang violence. Holy shit balls, rothschild. Do you do this deliberately? You're not dumb so I guess you probably are.

Gang-related mass shootings occur in public. I guess you must think that gang shootings take place in private arenas. They don't.
I can see what she means, In Chicago very few victims are White. They are normally involved in the warfare, not innocent people trying to enjoy a fucking parade.
I have a friend that was 100 yards from that shooting.

A gang shooting isn't surprising-that is what they do, have done and will probably do again.