Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING
(07-06-2022, 03:32 PM)BigMark Wrote: I can see what she means, In Chicago very few victims are White. They are normally involved in the warfare, not innocent people trying to enjoy a fucking parade.

That makes no difference to me because I don't see a black life as having less value than a white life. Also, a lot of children catch stray bullets from the gang violence. In those places where it's worst I wouldn't be surprised if 80-90% of the people have PTSD, because it is exactly like living in a war zone.
Oh Jesus Christ. Just because the topic is mass public shootings rather than gun violence in the fricken ghetto does not mean white lives are worth more than blacks. What the actual fuck, rothschild, really, just what the fuck.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-06-2022, 04:40 PM)Duchess Wrote: Oh Jesus Christ. Just because the topic is mass public shootings rather than gun violence in the fricken ghetto does not mean white lives are worth more than blacks. What the actual fuck, rothschild, really, just what the fuck.

1) Gang-related mass shootings *are* mass public shootings.

2) The only reason I'm bringing this up is because you keep claiming that mass shootings are mostly perpetrated by white males. They aren't. Serial killers, on the other hand, are predominantly white males with military experience.
(07-06-2022, 10:09 AM)rothschild Wrote: Bullets are flying constantly in some places. Chicago is pretending that tourists have nothing to worry about. Most tourists know better. Hotel occupancy is way down.
You'd have to be crazy to want to vacation in Chicago.

I'm going on a road trip to Michigan on Monday and would like to go to Chicago for the food, but we're skipping that.
For a California boy, Chicago was so fantastic in the springtime, everyone was just so happy to be out and about. This was four years ago staying in the best hotel ever. It was magical...it was also where I declared my ultimatum and it was accepted...
(07-06-2022, 08:20 PM)sally Wrote:
(07-06-2022, 10:09 AM)rothschild Wrote: Bullets are flying constantly in some places. Chicago is pretending that tourists have nothing to worry about. Most tourists know better. Hotel occupancy is way down.

I'm going on a road trip to Michigan on Monday and would like to go to Chicago for the food, but we're skipping that.

Be careful, Sal. A lot more desperate people out there than there used to be. You might want to skip rest areas, if you can.
(07-06-2022, 09:30 PM)BigMark Wrote: For a California boy, Chicago was so fantastic in the springtime,  everyone was just so happy to be out and about. This was four years ago staying in the best hotel ever. It was magical...it was also where I declared my ultimatum and it was accepted...

What does that mean? Professionally?

(07-06-2022, 09:39 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Be careful, Sal. A lot more desperate people out there than there used to be. You might want to skip rest areas, if you can.

Do you ever leave your house?

I shouldn't get more specific but it was personel, saved my marriage so far.
(07-06-2022, 11:13 PM)MirahM Wrote:

I've driven through all of the continental states except for 2 or 3. You never know who you may run into, Mirah...

(07-07-2022, 03:17 AM)rothschild Wrote:
(07-06-2022, 11:13 PM)MirahM Wrote:

I've driven through all of the continental states except for 2 or 3. You never know who you may run into, Mirah...

Yes I used to drive all over the states when I was younger. As I didn’ “fly” back 
then, I was petrified to fly. So I drove wherever I wanted to go, (that had roads) no matter how far!
Anyway, many of the rest stops on the road, were suspect to say the least. Some of them even had maned police cars parked outside by the restrooms. Lotta good that would do you “in the restroom”.(they’re outside)
And that was years ago, when things were no where near as bad as things are today. 
So yes definitely be weary at rest stops. (Especially at night, when I liked to travel, less traffic)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(07-07-2022, 08:19 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(07-07-2022, 03:17 AM)rothschild Wrote: I've driven through all of the continental states except for 2 or 3. You never know who you may run into, Mirah...

Yes I used to drive all over the states when I was younger. As I didn’ “fly” back 
then, I was petrified to fly. So I drove wherever I wanted to go, (that had roads) no matter how far!
Anyway, many of the rest stops on the road, were suspect to say the least. Some of them even had maned police cars parked outside by the restrooms. Lotta good that would do you “in the restroom”.(they’re outside)
And that was years ago, when things were no where near as bad as things are today. 
So yes definitely be weary at rest stops. (Especially at night, when I liked to travel, less traffic)

If you see lots of people around, it's probably fine -- unless you're concerned about COVID -- otherwise, not a bad idea to stay away.

BTW, Cars, has anyone measured your legs to see if one of them has shortened? It's not uncommon, especially when you've had a serious injury and operation. That might explain your knee pain.
(07-07-2022, 01:21 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(07-07-2022, 08:19 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(07-07-2022, 03:17 AM)rothschild Wrote: I've driven through all of the continental states except for 2 or 3. You never know who you may run into, Mirah...

If you see lots of people around, it's probably fine -- unless you're concerned about COVID -- otherwise, not a bad idea to stay away.

BTW, Cars, has anyone measured your legs to see if one of them has shortened? It's not uncommon, especially when you've had a serious injury and operation. That might explain your knee pain.

No my legs were not measured. But I realized what I did to cause the knee pain. I have to use a leg strap
to help Me pull (bend) my bad (left) left into the car. I realized It actually “twists” as well as bends my leg. 
And that’s the kind of pain I’m getting ( like it was twisted) in my leg. So I have to really be careful and
gentle when I get into the car next time. Live and learn.

Yeah, my knees no like twisting.
I've been hearing about her harassment by the police for weeks now. I'm glad she's being vocal about what is going on. Uvalde police have fucked up this entire thing in pretty much every way they could.
She was in a field picking crops when she heard about the shooting.
Yeah, I heard her say that. I watched the video you posted. It was the first time I heard she took out a whole class.
So did the shooter.
(07-07-2022, 02:42 PM)Duchess Wrote: I've been hearing about her harassment by the police for weeks now. I'm glad she's being vocal about what is going on. Uvalde police have fucked up this entire thing in pretty much every way they could.

Those cowardly police should have given that mom a “medal” for saving many lives instead of 
harassing her! They were hiding behind their guns “outside” while she went in there unarmed.