Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING
The jury in the Alex Jones case is taking that muthafucka to the cleaners. Good. 100's of millions of dollars.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The jury judgement is $965 million. Woooo. He deserves the misery of this, he'll spend the rest of his life trying to work around this.
How is that possible, wasn't it just his opinion it didn't happen?
Yeah, but he used his opinion on his show for profit while causing the families anguish. I think if you actually profit from it then it's a different game.
The Parkland shooter is getting death. Damn shame it won't be carried out until he's a middle aged man.
(10-12-2022, 07:26 PM)sally Wrote: Yeah, but he used his opinion on his show for profit while causing the families anguish. I think if you actually profit from it then it's a different game.

Next time you go out see if you can find a parking lot that doesn't have any oil stains.
OMG. I was wrong, he didn't get death.

The jury has recommended life in prison. Wow. 
Weird, right? I figured they'd give him the death sentence. There's a good chance he'll walk free eventually unless he gets shivved in prison.
World has gone crazy.
(10-13-2022, 04:07 PM)Rootilda2 Wrote: Weird, right? I figured they'd give him the death sentence. There's a good chance he'll walk free eventually unless he gets shivved in prison.

Prosecutors in this case are calling for an investigation after a juror said she felt threatened by another member of the jury during deliberations.

https://apnews.com/article/education-flo...ce=Twitter
He threatened her with a good time for crying out loud!
It's being reported that the state of Texas is sending public school students home with DNA kits designed to help their parents identify their children "in case of emergency". Apparently this is Texas' answer to school shootings. 
Texas police dept's need to start screening for cowards.
You ain't kiddin'.
(10-19-2022, 11:53 AM)Duchess Wrote: It's being reported that the state of Texas is sending public school students home with DNA kits designed to help their parents identify their children "in case of emergency". Apparently this is Texas' answer to school shootings. 

Hmmmm
So all of the non-vacine "stay out of my body" people will be happy about taking thier children's DNA and storing it-where? At the school? In a closet in thier home? WITH THE GOVERNMENT???

I wouldn't give my kid the covid shot or their DNA to the school. WTF is wrong with everyone?
Exactly. The solution to the gun problem.

I gave my dna to the teacher the old fashioned way.
Just arm the kids so they can shoot back. Easy peasy.
(10-20-2022, 04:17 AM)Duchess Wrote: Just arm the kids so they can shoot back. Easy peasy.

Do you know how hard it is to get a gun permit for a child these days?