Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING
If they had been shooting blanks we wouldn't have this problem.
(10-20-2022, 11:56 AM)BigMark Wrote: If they had been shooting blanks we wouldn't have this problem.

Blanks are cool, but they waste ammunition.   I  think piggles might be right about another revolution,  but it's going to be over stupid shit⁴
I meant fixed.
I knew what you meant.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I meant both, LOL!
I took it to mean having had a vasectomy.
And when I first read the sentence I read it as "banks" and then had no idea what y'all were on about until I re-read it.

As many of you already know there has been another mass shooting, this time at LGBTQ nightclub in Colorado. Five people were killed and 19 injured. The shooter will face 5 counts of murder and hate crime charges. Formal charges have not yet been filed.

During a press conference the Colorado Springs police chief said, "we will be identifying the victims by how they identified themselves and by how their families have loved and identified them". That's respect and basic human decency.
The unarmed (likely LGBTQ) hero who pistol whipped the gunman with his own gun has avoided the spotlight.

I cannot imagine how traumatic this was for all in the club.

I am so glad the police are crediting the patrons accordingly and showing respect to the victims.
Some of the people in this LGBTQ nightclub were braver than the Uvalde cops. They didn't waste any time stopping the shooter and risked their lives to do so.
(11-21-2022, 08:25 PM)GirlBoss Wrote: The unarmed (likely LGBTQ) hero who pistol whipped the gunman with his own gun has avoided the spotlight.

I was just reading about him.

[Image: FiHkYSFXoAA4Wyi?format=jpg&name=large]
(11-21-2022, 08:25 PM)Duchess Wrote: Some of the people in this LGBTQ nightclub were braver than the Uvalde cops. They didn't waste any time stopping the shooter and risked their lives to do so.

100%. 

Uvalde cops unfortunately: armed and trained and disgraced.
(11-21-2022, 08:26 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-21-2022, 08:25 PM)GirlBoss Wrote: The unarmed (likely LGBTQ) hero who pistol whipped the gunman with his own gun has avoided the spotlight.

I was just reading about him.

[Image: FiHkYSFXoAA4Wyi?format=jpg&name=large]
Oh wow! That’s the first I’ve seen his name. Thanks for posting. What a scene. Yay for the drag queens’ heels too.
Meet the hero--Richard Fierro.

Washington Post interview--

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/20...y-veteran/

[Image: RV3D532HFFCS6PNZYVJNE2WS7Y.JPG&w=1200]
On the left?
Don't be a dumbass Big Mark

(11-21-2022, 08:25 PM)Duchess Wrote: Some of the people in this LGBTQ nightclub were braver than the Uvalde cops. They didn't waste any time stopping the shooter and risked their lives to do so.

Yep

Also, I think about another nightclub incident where someone was detaining the shooter and when the cops came they fucking shot that person, the club security guard I think. I am glad that sort of thing didn't happen here.

And if anybody asks-yes I'm fucking devestated. It is fucking horrific.

Much of America is fed the fuck up with this shit.
[Image: FiHsBLIUYAAWpd8?format=jpg&name=large]